It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escamilla’s Fans Just Got Conned! Deny Ignorance!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Much has been said about that so called ‘amazing’ film from Jose Escamilla, ‘UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied – Moon Rising’. Here he shows what he claims are UFOs on the Moon! And he has managed to convince many that this is so! But check out and judge for yourself!

Here’s a grab of the movie trailer and the crater I’ve marked with an arrow showing what he claims is a UFO.

The name of the larger crater with the smaller inner ring is called KUNOWSKY (18Km) and the one toward the top right is called KUNOWSKY A. The approximate center of KUNOWSKY A is Longitude 329.29 and Latitude 4.31.

Escamilla goes to great lengths to ‘prove’ that the bright circular disc (KUNOWSKY A) is a UFO hovering above the surface of the Moon! As the narrator in his video says, "The only clear and detailed photography ever released of real flying saucers".(sic)

Now have a look at the same image from the NASA USGS website.

Source: USGS Map-A-Planet website (Lunar Orbiter Mosaic Version)

So is that a UFO? Nope! Just a crater!

And here’s the YouTube of his UFO documentary, ‘UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied – Moon Rising’.

Do you still want to buy Escamilla’s DVDs for $50? And shell out some more greenbacks for his documentary? Go ahead! There’s a sucker born every minute!

Thanks to greymoon!
www.lunarrepublic.com...
hubpages.com...
www.mapaplanet.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

G'day OrionHunterX

Thanks for posting that vid

Escamilla has always been an appalling hoaxster who's had his snout well & truly shoved in the rods / UFO trough.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
what? Jose Escamilla? Ufo researcher?

what a joke.

I aplaude him for the ability to feed the crowds with shiny/juicy looking food, no matter how BS it is the "food" in reality. And the UFO field is populated with people like him more than many realise.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well you certainly convinced me, you can lay both images on top so it's easy to verify. It is indeed the crater which he claims is a flying saucer. That is quite a scam.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I hate to do this, but could you provide the footage where he says this is a UFEEE?

Oh and BTW - call me a loony, and i know you will.. but both David Icke and Jordan Maxwell are both down with the Moon not being just a lump of rock as of recent revealings...

[edit on 7-3-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

both David Icke and Jordan Maxwell are both down with the Moon not being just a lump of rock as of recent revealings...

The Moon not being just a lump of rock? Then what in the world is it? What are these so called 'revealings' you talk of?
Oh yeah! It's a great big alien space station!
I should've known!

[edit on 7-3-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

The Moon not being just a lump of rock? Then what in the world is it? What are these so called 'revealings' you talk of?
Oh yeah! It's a great big alien space station!
I should've known!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I liked the first video, I still think it's pretty good. But yeah the second one is crap, I thought so just as soon as he described the "coloring process", before I saw the movie I thought the colors had been revealed somehow. He simply treated the moon as a coloring book.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Bless you, that man in question indeed has been 'hoaxing' his way through, and has zero credibility. stars for you..

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
exactly.......

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Now have a look at the same image from the NASA USGS website.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Con implies he deceived people, and knowingly passed off bad information. This is just a case of someone being wrong, which happens.

As for UFO's and the moon, people have been seeing weird lights and flashes on its surface since the earliest telescopes were invented, and this doesn't even begin to explain them all away.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
let this thread be buried and forgotten! how dare you disappoint the millions of UFO believers?! just imagine the waves of suicides when reality kicks in and depression hits
kinda like after the suicide of kurt cobain...

hoax?!... i say let them dream on

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

"That's no moon..."
Sorry, just HAD to say it. lol

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I like Jose Escamilla's films. Now, I don't believe in most of what he says, but they are entertaining. Personally, I think that Hollywood should do some films that play on some of these "close to home" alien/UFO conspiracies...like moon towers, Apollo 20, NASA STS "UFO" footage, the monolith on Phobos, etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
NASA's website/photos, huh? I'm still in the middle, and I don't agree with everything Joe says. I also don't believe everything NASA says.

So you found one thing wrong with his documentary? What about the lines that are edited out of the Earth pictures? Why have we still not gone back and why has no one else gone up? Surely Russia or China would want their flag to be higher than ours. That alone really makes me wonder about the Moon. What about the astronauts talking about the colors?

To think we really know what the Moon is a huge stretch if you ask me. If anything his documentary at least made people think "what if", that alone is a success because for to long we have only heard one side of the story.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by keltdruid65
"That's no moon..."

Just think! The Emperor could be having a good laugh at our expense from the "Moon" or Mars as we speak!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This guy sure is making a lot of money off of fools and dullards who believe anything they are served... These bastards don't want to uncover anything, they just want to keep showing stupid, ridiculous videos of "UFO's" so they cash in on it... Revealing, exposing the UFO's or whatever they are, would end their pathetic little business they have going...

BTW How does David Icke know about the moon being hollow and there being some sort of force controlling earth from there? Where's his proof, how does he come to such conclusions? Is he just theorizing or making this stuff as he goes? Gotta question these bastards!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDooz
This guy sure is making a lot of money off of fools and dullards who believe anything they are served... These bastards don't want to uncover anything, they just want to keep showing stupid, ridiculous videos of "UFO's" so they cash in on it... Revealing, exposing the UFO's or whatever they are, would end their pathetic little business they have going...

BTW How does David Icke know about the moon being hollow and there being some sort of force controlling earth from there? Where's his proof, how does he come to such conclusions? Is he just theorizing or making this stuff as he goes? Gotta question these bastards!

David Icke invented the reptilian concept. Aka, another ----ing idiot.
Never trust him either.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The moon is hollow?

I always thought it was made of cheese?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam

Originally posted by JDooz

David Icke invented the reptilian concept. Aka, another ----ing idiot.
Never trust him either.

You clearly didn't catch the ball over that one...

The Reptilian brain is real, and other angles to the completely differing "Reptilian Bloodline" may yet prove to have some substance in fact.

Until Human DNA is fully decoded and understood, watch who you call an idiot. The man is a million times more articulate than you I imagine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join