It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Jones & Dr. Judy Wood

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Not true. Dr., Morgan Reynolds subscribes to her claims, and co-wrote an article discussing the fatal flaws of Steven Jones' guestimations of thermite and/or controlled demolitions.

"Dr." Reynolds is not a truther, nor supported by the truth movement. Hence why "Dr." Wood's research isn't accepted either, nor are they considered truthers.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
"Dr." Reynolds is not a truther, nor supported by the truth movement. Hence why "Dr." Wood's research isn't accepted either, nor are they considered truthers.

What do you mean, "he's not a truther"? The term "truther" is a completely made up propaganda term used by the 9/11 conspiracy people to give the appearance that they're out to learn the truth, rather than pursue an agenda to get everyone to believe what they themselves want to believe, so there is no established criteria as to what a truther is.

Someone who insists that the buildings were destroyed by lasers from outer space isn't going to refer to himself as a, "falser", after all.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Strange how this thread just plain stopped here? It is very interesting.
So I am hoping to revitalize it a bit---who knows.
So where are we?

I am aware that some members here are hostile to ANY imput from Dr Judy Wood. However the guy, Abraham, (and a few others), who has been putting her theories foreward does seem at least willing to accept Jones' thermit/ate theories in the speculation that whoever planned 9/11 would have also planned its aftermath----the inevitable fallout considering their official tale is completely absurd!

I wish I knew a criminologist, or someone who has a good understanding of how the criminal mind works, because I am sure that it isn't a precedent to commit a crime and place false-leading clues there---especially as one as big as 9/11 which is the main lynchpin for the globalist dream--as I understand it. So in other words why should the possibility that some kind of advanced technology was used for their BIGGIE discount thermite theories? Rather what we all should be concerned about is C L U E S. Ie., if A theory seems fine then IF there are anomalies could another theory help us with explaining them?

Now when most people hear of 'DEWs' etc they haven't got a clue what they are. isn't this because this is relatively secret? But have you seen this video: Directed Energy Weapons used in Iraq (Part 1 of 3)

So we have medical doctors very used to dealing with casualties, and other eye-witnesses claiming that the injuries are unknown, and that the military also removed the soul affected by the weapons.

You also saw a video above of My Bushman claiming that they have such weaponry.

So---IF there is a possibility that they are using weapons that WE DONT KNOW ABOUT, that IF there are anomalies in the evidence of 9/11 that Steve Jones' thermite theories cannot explain, that we should respect
what Dr Wood is bringing to the table instead of wasting time being paranoid and fasley accusing her of being a disinfo agent?

Maybe this attack at her is a re-action of defense for Jones being accused of same, but whatever--it needs those of us that are cool headed (though I cannot pretend to always be so lol) to try and stop this divide up and LOOK AT THE EVIEDENCE, and stop imagining one side is supposed to be wanting to undermine the 'truth movement'. Maybe all these clues add up, and maybe they were all planned to divert attention away from Jones' theories? If so why are they so secret in war? Why are they not bragging about these weapons? Why does it tale a film featuring Iraqis explaining about these anomalies?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The reason this thread has come to a stand still is because Judy Wood hypotheses has been debunked. Judy Wood hypothesis was created to throw off the Truth movement and make a fool out of them; it was to discredit them, just as we see in this thread, by lumping all Truthers in the same barrel.

Comparing Jones peer reviewed paper against conspiracy hypotheses from Judy Wood is a joke, Jones presented real science. The fact is most people researching 911 do not support Judy Wood conspiracy theories.
edit on 19-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Just for now please give me a10 bullet point summary how Dr Jones theories have been debunked? Thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Here is a very intelligent and logical discussion about this topic. These are theories, and I cannot find fault with the logic.

www.drjudywood.com...
www.maxbridges.us...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Sources please.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
isnt this another rehash of the same old space weapon no planer theories which just recently made it to the hoax bin?

Fetzer sock puppets.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA

Originally posted by MaxBlack
What Dr. Judy Wood has concluded regarding some kind of new weapon being used actually makes sense to me. Such an operation such as 911 was a big planning effort and the part that included the new weapons use was no doubt used because no one would be able to easily identify that such a weapon had been used.

I agree 100% dude! I can't believe how quickly and blindly I bought up the nano-thermite theory without ever stopping to think, "if people planned 9/11, wouldn't they plan the 9/11 Truth Movement too?"

I never even stopped to think about it! It makes so much sense that they are sending the 9/11 Truth Movement chasing after a nano-thermite ghost, not only to delay an investigation, but to ensure that once an investigation happens, that it will yield little or no success. this would waste so much of our time and effort, that it would essentially allow the 9/11 criminals to get away with it for free!

By the way, Richard Gage AND Dr. Steven Jones have never replied to any of my emails asking them about Dr. Judy Wood. I have asked them simple questions like "what do you think of this?" and they still do not reply to me! Amazing dude, I cannot believe how long I bought into the nano-thermite bull# and Dr. Jones's lies. I feel so awake and so empowered now.

Thanks for commenting everyone,

-Abe

I agree with you and max black.
After eight or nine years looking into the possibilities of what actually happened.
I'm leaning more towards Judy Woods theory.

I've lately watched a couple more of her presentations and its my opinion that no one is as close as she is to what happened on that day.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
There's one on YT where she looks like a nut job.
Look it up and I'm sure you'll leaver her to rest in the anals of conspiracy history.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PookztA

Great work. I have recently become aware of 9/11 being a false flag within the past 6 months.

Been greatly disturbed by the dis unity in the truthers movement to the point of not caring to be a part of any othe groups.

What greatly diappointments me is the veracity of vicseral attacks on some by other truthers especially regarding Dr. Judy Wood.

At this point to me, she is the
catalyst for whether I listen to or support any concerned research group. If they've blacklisted her, I know not to be a part of their froum.

Thank you for putting this thread out there. Good points all.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

Ditto

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: impressme

Show us the evidence debunking Wood. I've checked out Bollyn's and all 3 of his statements are a joke. Don't cite another - debate the facts with evidence if you pretend to care about true scientific research.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join