It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Jones & Dr. Judy Wood

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned

Originally posted by rich23
Rawstory, Prisonplanet and Globalresearch are all sites with large followings and some respected contributors. The evidence of thermite use is making better progress than the DEW (evidence-lite) theories.

Listing a bunch of sites who reference the same paper doesn't necessarily make it any more factual. Just like listing a bunch of sites who support the OS, it doesn't make it true.

The point I was making was in response to the accusation "no-one's shouting it from the rooftops", and therefore the response is appropriate. It's not intended to be a comment on the veracity of the theory, merely that it is gaining ground. Perhaps you should have looked at the context before making such an unnecessary point.

This is purely speculation, of course, but something I think deserves some thought.

This is not exactly a new thought on these boards. At the moment, my position is that Wood, Lear and the NPT people are serving the purposes of disinfo by making everyone else in the truth movement look ridiculous. They are the ones who are bringing court cases with little or no evidence to back them up, and with ideas that are so far out that the press will have a field day.

So far I've seen not the slightest evidence that there was any exotic weaponry involved. I've looked at Wood's claims and find her intellectually dishonest. I'd refer you to one of my previous posts in this thread that demonstrates quite how dishonest. So far, I haven't detected anything like that from Steven Jones.

Jones seems to me to be the victim of a disinfo smear campaign, and the vehemence and dishonesty with which the Judy Wood camp go after him does them no credit whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
To there be any effective theory there must first be that all parties agree on the standards by which evidence and claims are evaluated.

Which parties? Every single blogger on 9/11? Your demand is, to say the least, unreasonable.

You can't agree within your movement. We skeptics agree amongst ourselves that the scientific method is the only standard, but your movement does not agree with us and does not adhere to it in their own claims, IMHO.

Mmmm... just love that "we" and "us" stuff. Please point to some 9/11 skeptics groups and show discussion among them to distinguish your paragraph from mere windbaggery.

As for that "the scientific method is the only standard" humbug... perhaps you could show where Steven Jones has departed from the scientific method in his analysis?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My perspective on the issue is not what did do it but WHAT COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT.

I concluded after two weeks that there was no way an airliner could destroy a building that big that fast. The problem is that you really can't analyze what an airliner could do to a building that big without knowing the distributions of steel and concrete.

How much did the south tower move at the level of impact when the plane hit? It was less than 16 inches. So doesn't the mass in the vicinity have something to do with that? So why haven't thousands of people who claim to understand physics been demanding to know about mass distribution?

Our engineering schools have all made fools of themselves by letting this crap drag on so the only way to keep everyone from recognizing that they are fools is by letting the confusion be maintained.

The nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the entire world the distributions of steel and concrete in buildings designed before the Moon landing. This is pathetically hilarious.

psik

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Or, option "B", the people in our "engineering schools" are smarter than you and already know enough about the construct of the building to determine its behavior under various modes of stress and have further determined that the question you keep posing about so-called mass distribution is wholly and completely meaningless.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You just assume the people doing the government reports were honest and knew what they were talking about and proved what you want to hear. But in reality you must not actually understand the reports you are suggesting, and I know you won't be able to produce any part of any of the reports that demonstrate what you're saying.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Examiner Article on Directed Energy Weapons used on 9/11

hooray for media coverage!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by PookztA]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Dear Fellow 9/11 Truth Supporter,

My name is Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez, and I am a medical student. Throughout my rigorous undergraduate science and medical science coursework, I have had the privilege of receiving extensive training in the process of scientific analysis and evidence-based thinking.

I am writing to you today not only as a medical student, but also as a concerned American citizen, to ask for your help with something very important.

Have you heard of Dr. Judy Wood? Did you know she has been researching 9/11 since 2001 and has already filed several law suits against NIST’s contractors for science fraud, and legal requests that NIST’s fraudulent data gets reexamined? Dr. Judy Wood has received more than one threat due to the research she has done and the evidence she has gathered, and one of her students was also murdered in 2006. Surprisingly, Dr. Judy Wood is the only 9/11 researcher who has submitted evidence to the courts in pursuit of the truth.

I. Dr. Judy Wood filed several legal cases against NIST’s contractors in 2007, some of which are military / defense / weapons organizations. The filings in these legal cases included Requests For Corrections (RFC) based on the Data Quality Act, and Qui Tam whistle-blower cases. One of her legal cases made it all the way to the Supreme Court in October of 2009. She has been actively pursuing 9/11 Truth with her lawyer, despite the lack of support she has received from Dr. Steven Jones and other members of the 9/11 Truth community. The legal documents from her court cases can be viewed at the following links:

1. www.drjudywood.com...
2. www.drjudywood.com...

II. Dr. Judy Wood has collected an overwhelming amount of evidence which suggests that a Directed Energy Weapon of some kind was used to powderize (‘dustify’) the primary steel and concrete portions of the WTC buildings, while burning and bending aluminum, yet leaving paper and many other materials unharmed. These characteristics are matched by those of "The Hutchison Effect", and are the result of "field effects" and energy interference. John Hutchison has filed an affidavit in Dr. Wood's court case, to legally testify to the numerous similarities between The Hutchison Effect and the 9/11 attacks.

III. Dr. Judy Wood received her B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bi-material joints. She has taught courses including: Experimental Stress Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials), Strength of Materials Testing.

1. Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - 'The New Hiroshima' Presentation (Part 1): www.youtube.com...
2. Dr. Judy Wood’s evidence-packed website: www.drjudywood.com...
3. A very important, related website: www.checktheevidence.com...

IV. Here are some very important video documentaries discussing the reality of The Hutchison Effect and other suppressed technologies, such as Cold Fusion, Anti-Gravity, and Military Energy Weapon Technology, which are related to 9/11:

1. John Hutchison & The Hutchison Effect (Documentary | 68mins): video.google.co.uk...
2. Heavy Watergate: The Cold Fusion Cover Up (Documentary | 45mins): video.google.com...
3. Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist of Lockheed Martin, on The Hutchison Effect: www.youtube.com...
4. Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist of Lockheed Martin, on Anti-Gravity Technology: www.youtube.com...
5. Colonel Tom Bearden on Military Energy Weapon Technology (1985) similar to The Hutchison Effect: www.youtube.com...

V. It is important to consider the fact that Dr. Wood has been putting forth legal efforts, in addition to scientific efforts, to pursue 9/11 Truth, yet Dr. Jones has not even submitted his nano-thermite evidence to NIST, nor to the courts. Dr. Judy Wood was once a highly involved member of Dr. Steven Jones’s group, Scholars for 9/11 Truth, but Dr. Jones suddenly expelled her from the group long ago, simply because he disagreed with her conclusion that some form of Directed Energy Weapon was used to destroy the World Trade Center buildings. They both should be working together, but instead, Dr. Jones speaks negatively of Dr. Wood because he disagrees with her conclusions, even though her conclusions are strongly supported by scientific evidence. Since Dr. Wood’s conclusions are based on an enormous amount of scientific evidence, it is important that we examine this evidence for ourselves as well.

VI. After reviewing this evidence, it seems very possible to me that Dr. Jones is solely focusing on the nano-thermite theory in order to mislead the 9/11 Truth Movement, to prevent us from finding out the true criminals behind 9/11, and the true cause of 9/11, which is related to Cold Fusion, Free Energy, and Energy Weapon Technology. Yes, the nano-thermite theory does account for some of the evidence, but it most certainly does not account for all of it.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." - Vladimir Lenin

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
VII. Please review the following evidence regarding Dr. Steven Jones, so that you can become familiar with all of the evidence that has led myself, and many others, to conclude that Dr. Steven Jones is purposely misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement. First he interfered with the Cold Fusion / Free Energy movement, and now it seems he is interfering with the 9/11 Truth Movement. Please review these links thoroughly, and with an open-mind, before drawing any conclusions:

1. ‘Hoax exposes incompetence or worse at a Bentham Open Access journal’: www.earlham.edu...
2. ‘Bentham Open editor-in-chief resigns after fake paper is accepted for publication’: www.earlham.edu...
3. ‘A Peer-review of Dr. Jones’s Research’: nomoregames.net...
4. ‘Steven Jones, Cold Fusion, & the Free Energy cover up’: drjudywood.com...
5. ‘Steven Jones helped cover up Cold Fusion, and now 9/11 Truth’: www.youtube.com...
6. ‘The Scientific Method Applied to the Thermite Hypothesis’: drjudywood.com...
7. ‘Steven Jones' Contributions to Science, Humanity and the Planet’: www.drjudywood.com...
8. ‘WTC Molten Metal: Fact or Fiction?’: www.checktheevidence.co.uk...
9. ‘Thermite and Glowing Liquid Aluminum’: drjudywood.com...
10. ‘Steven Jones and the WTC “Spire” video’ (2min 35sec): www.youtube.com...
11. ‘No Thermite Used on 9/11’ by Andrew Johnson: 911thermitefree.blogspot.com...

VIII. Here are some important questions to ask ourselves when comparing the conclusions of Dr. Steve Jones and Dr. Judy Wood:

• How come steel and concrete were pulverized, aluminum had electrical burns, but paper was unharmed? Nano-thermite and heat do not selectively damage certain materials, so how come thousands and thousands of paper sheets were completely unharmed?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come there are many reports of power outages and electrical failures in the areas surrounding ground zero during the attacks?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, where is all the molten steel? Thousands of pictures, yet not a single one shows large quantities of molten steel?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come the resulting steel and concrete dust clouds were not hot enough to burn the people it coated nor to set adjacent buildings on fire?
• If thermite alone caused the ‘collapses’, how come there was significant magnetosphere readings in Alaska at the very same time of the 9/11 attacks?
• Why was the Alaskan magnetosphere normal until immediately before and during the 9/11 attacks, when there was suddenly a huge surge in electromagnetic activity?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come countless vehicles located several blocks away from ground zero experienced metal warping and electricity-like burns and holes during the attacks, even though they were not exposed to thermite?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come countless vehicles located several blocks away from ground zero were flipped upside down or on their side?
• How come Dr. Wood has already filed several legal cases against suspected 9/11-involved defense and weapons companies and NIST, yet Dr. Jones has not?
• How come Dr. Wood has already been taking legal steps towards demanding a new 9/11 investigation, yet Dr. Jones does not support her legal efforts?
• How come Dr. Jones has not officially filed or shared his nano-thermite evidence with Congress, NIST, or any official governmental body? Why the delay?
• Why is Dr. Jones just now claiming to be “pursuing a new 9/11 investigation” when Dr. Judy Wood has already filed many legal cases to pursue such an investigation, one which made it to the Supreme Court?
• Why isn’t Dr. Jones and his affiliates supporting Dr. Judy Wood’s legal efforts to pursue 9/11 Truth, regardless of whether or not they agree on a theory?
• Why did Dr. Jones ban Dr. Wood from his ‘Scholars for 9/11 Truth’ group just because they had different conclusions about what destroyed the towers?
• Shouldn’t we all be supporting the 9/11 investigation that Dr. Judy Wood has already demanded with her legal cases, even if we do not agree with her conclusions?
• Why was I removed from the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth petition simply for asking Richard Gage to examine the research of Dr. Judy Wood?
• I have donated over $100 to AE911Truth, so why was I silently removed from the petition simply for bringing up Dr. Judy Wood to Richard Gage?
• Why did United States Army Major Doug Rokke spontaneously contact me to try and convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood and Energy Weapons?

IX. If you would like to personally email Dr. Judy Wood to discuss this matter further and possibly collaborate with her to more effectively bring out the truth regarding 9/11, her email address is available on the top of her website. (Dr. Wood has been swamped with emails lately, so there might be some delay in her reply.)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
X. Also, I should let you know that I recently messaged Richard Gage and AE911Truth to ask him if he knew about Dr. Judy Wood, and as a result, I have been removed from the Petition Signers list on AE911Truth.org, despite the fact that I have donated over $100 dollars to Richard Gage and his organization over the past several months. As of the morning of March 4th, my name was removed from the AE911Truth petition, so it appears that I have been removed from the petition simply for asking about Dr. Judy Wood. This is very concerning, because I have not done anything wrong by asking Richard Gage to talk to Dr. Judy Wood and consider her research, yet AE911Truth.org has removed me from their petition simply for asking about her once in a private email. In addition, Richard Gage has never replied to any of my emails over the past several months, not even one of them, but Dr. Judy Wood has responded to several of my emails in just the last week. Oddly enough, Dr. Wood predicted that Richard Gage and Dr. Jones would ‘blacklist’ me for mentioning her, and she was right.

XI. Also, Major Doug Rokke from the U.S. Army contacted me recently and is trying to convince me that only nano-thermite or other explosives were used on 9/11, but NOT energy weapons. He refuses to acknowledge the existence of highly-advanced Energy Weapon Technology, other than lasers, that are possessed by the military-industrial complex. He does not want to meet with me in public, but insists that I come meet him at his private dwelling just outside of Urbana-Champaign. He has contacted me because I have recently been spreading information about Dr. Wood, and he insists that we meet in “private” so he can “show me something” related to proving that nano-thermite or other explosives were used on the WTC buildings, but not energy weapons. I’m not going to meet with him, because I asked Dr. Wood about him and apparently he is trying to cover up her work. Major Doug Rokke attended one of Dr. Judy Wood’s “New Hiroshima” presentations, and he sat in the front rows and repeatedly attempted to disrupt her, interrupt her, and yell unprofessional statements throughout her lecture to try and discredit her research. This is one reason I am not meeting with him. Another reason I am not meeting with him is because I recently contacted one of my Deans that I trust, and she said that Major Doug Rokke was fired from the University of Illinois a long time ago for claiming he was a professor, when in fact he is not. Apparently he has a long history of lies and deceit, so my Dean strongly suggested that I do not meet with him, and she is already making some calls about him given this recent information.

XII. Lastly, I recently tried to add Dr. Judy Wood's name to the list of 9/11 researchers on the ‘9/11 Truth Movement’ Wikipedia page, but I was censored for simply trying to add her name, and when I tried to appeal the decision, a small group of moderators controlled the discussion and told me to stop appealing it or my account would be locked. According to Wikipedia policy, deletion-appeal discussions are to remain open for public comment and review for 5-7 days before a final decision is made, but my appeal was given a final decision by a small group of rude admins within 12 hours of the onset of my appeal, and the discussion was prematurely closed. After some research, I realized this was a violation of Wikipedia's policy, so I appealed it again, and my account was locked as a result, so that I could not contribute to any more Wikipedia pages or start any more discussions. Before my account got locked, I was also censored by the same small group of admins for trying to create a Wikipedia page in honor of Dr. Judy Wood's selfless 9/11 research and legal efforts, just like I have been censored by countless other 9/11 "Truth" organizations and forums all over the world simply for mentioning Dr. Judy Wood. These organizations are corrupt and are censoring information about Dr. Judy Wood, because they are not seeking the truth, and this small group of Wikipedia admins seem to be a part of this censorship. You can read all the details and see actual screen shots of my Wikipedia incident here: www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

XIII. To view more informative videos on the subjects mentioned in this outline, please visit my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com...

I strongly support the 9/11 Truth Movement as a whole and I definitely think we all need to work together to share ideas and information, so I truly hope that you will consider collaborating with Dr. Judy Wood in addition to Dr. Steven Jones, so we can all work together to bring about real 9/11 truth and justice. Even if Dr. Wood’s conclusions do not resonate with you, we are all still pursuing truth and justice regarding 9/11, and therefore we need to work together. It is very concerning to me that Dr. Jones has chosen to outcast Dr. Wood simply because he does not agree with her conclusions, when he should be supporting her many legal cases. If Dr. Jones is indeed misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement, he needs to be exposed so that this movement can continue to make progress and move forward.

Please let me know how what you think about all this.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and help,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M1 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

(ABOVE, I just posted the Recently Updated version of my outline. It has new information in it and it has also been revised a bit, so that is why I reposted the whole thing).

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
(ABOVE, I just posted the Recently Updated version of my outline. It has new information in it and it has also been revised a bit, so that is why I reposted the whole thing).

So in other words, you're spamming instead of posting the updates.

Nobody is falling for this disinfo. That should be obvious by the lack of conversation in this thread, and the fact that the thread was dead and buried. Which is where it will now go back to after this post. Bye bye disinfo thread.....

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

For the truth movement to gain the respect that it needs truthers need to stop fighting amongst themselves and put forth one unified truther theory.

Truthers MUST stop saying it was explosives no wait, it was thermite no wait, it was thermate, no wait it must have been it was nano thermate, no it was cutter charges, no it was energy weapons.

The truther movement needs unity!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcpc
For the truth movement to gain the respect that it needs truthers need to stop fighting amongst themselves and put forth one unified truther theory.

These are not truthers that are peddling these disinfo theories. That has been outlined in this thread.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
So in other words, you're spamming instead of posting the updates.

Nobody is falling for this disinfo. That should be obvious by the lack of conversation in this thread, and the fact that the thread was dead and buried. Which is where it will now go back to after this post. Bye bye disinfo thread.....

On the contrary, your own AE911truth members are admitting they're falling for this disinfo. I just took a look at the bio page of your "esteemed colleages" and quite a number of them don't believe a plane actually hit the Pentagon and believe NORAD was ordered to stand down.

How do you explain this contradiction? To me, if *some* of the claims they're using to base their opinions on are false, then it stands to reason that *all* of the claims they're basing their opinions on are false.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 19-5-2010 by iamcpc]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

These are not truthers that are peddling these disinfo theories. That has been outlined in this thread.

Then according to the unified truther theory which of the following was used to demolish the WTC towers:

1. Thermite
2. Nano-thermite
3. Thermate
4. Nano-thermate
5. explosives (the kind that don't show up on seismographs)
6. energy weapons
7. top secret ultra high tech demolition (equipment or chemicals)
8. drone aircrafts with explosives in them
9. missles

That's another problem with the truther movement. A decent percentage of the truther movement are, as you so accurately put it, "peddling these disinfo theories". And another reason that, in order for the truther movement to actually accomplish something major, there must be UNITY.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA

THANK YOU. So many great points in your post! Way to think for yourself dude, not blindly dismissing theories, considering all possibilities, keeping an open-mind, thinking for yourself, researching for yourself...

way to go!

it is important that we consider Dr. Jones AND Dr. Wood's theories, so thank you for doing so!

-Abe

[edit on 7-3-2010 by PookztA]

Dr. Woods theory is utter poppycock.

That does not mean we didn't consider it, however.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Dr. Wood was interviewed on The Veritas Show. It was very informative for those who are now starting to wake up to the fact that the 9/11 Truth Movement may have been taken for a ride. She discusses the evidence.

Here's a preview to that show:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Has anyone ever considered the possibility of a third party in the events of 9/11?

For those of you who follow the work and radio interviews of Dr. Joseph P Farrell, you know exactly what I mean.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
She discusses the evidence.

You mean she discusses her disinformation. She has zero evidence. That's why nobody in the 9/11 truth movement takes her or her disinformation seriously.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
She discusses the evidence.

You mean she discusses her disinformation. She has zero evidence. That's why nobody in the 9/11 truth movement takes her or her disinformation seriously.

Not true. Dr., Morgan Reynolds subscribes to her claims, and co-wrote an article discussing the fatal flaws of Steven Jones' guestimations of thermite and/or controlled demolitions.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join