It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Jones & Dr. Judy Wood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Bonez,

Those sprites don't prove anything. They sure do not suggest thermite, because they are far too sharp and confined. Thermite explosions or explosions in general would have generated those all over, not just on one side of the building, and the explosion would have been much wider and larger.

Secondly, you saying that Dr. Wood is disinfo is your own opinion, and thus it gives you no right to put forth hatred. She has done more for the 9/11 Truth Movement than ANYONE with her legal cases. One made it all the way to the supreme court even. No one else has had this large of success in attempting to bring out the truth through the legal system.

Thirdly, you can clearly see that those steel beams are turning to dust in mid-air. They are not "smoking" due to "thermite". Smoke is BLACK. Those chunks are turning to dust in midair on the way to the ground, which is why such little debris was left at the bottom.

Lastly, I respect your opinion, and hope your respect mine too.

I disagree with you, but still am glad that we are all pursuing Truth.

Good day BoneZ,

-Abe

[edit on 12-3-2010 by PookztA]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of biomaterials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division, and currently serves on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ea5f6e82415.jpg[/atsimg]

Dr. Wood received her

B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),
M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and
Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bimaterial joints. She has taught courses including
Experimental Stress Analysis,
Engineering Mechanics,
Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
Strength of Materials Testing

Is this what Eisenhower warned us of?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ef8f4fcc48d.jpg[/atsimg]
Figure 1. "My intellectual integrity prevents me from calling this a collapse. This is why I have chosen to stand up. My conscience leaves me no other choice." -Judy D. Wood, Ph.D

From 1999 to 2006 Dr. Wood has been an assistant professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. Before moving to Clemson she spent three years as a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech.
One of Dr. Wood's research interests is biomimicry, or applying the mechanical structures of biological materials to engineering design using engineering materials. Other recent research has investigated the deformation behavior of materials and structures with complex geometries and complex material properties, such as fiber-reinforced composite materials and biological materials. Dr. Wood is an expert in the use of moiré interferometry, a full-field optical method that is used in stress analysis, as well as materials characterization and other types of interference. In recent years, Dr. Wood and her students have developed optical systems with various wavelengths and waveguides. Dr. Wood has over 60 technical publications in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and edited monographs and special technical reports.

What destroyed World Trade Center buildings #1 & #2?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f778d413b95.jpg[/atsimg]

Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - 'The New Hiroshima' Presentation (Part 1):
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Judy Wood, The Hutchinson Effect, & Focused Electromagnetic Energy (Who Will You Tell?): www.youtube.com...

9/11 Anomalies Compared to The Hutchinson Effect: drjudywood.com...

See a video of the spire vaporizing into dust: www.youtube.com...

There is a wealth of information here: www.drjudywood.com...

Lastly, Dr. Judy Wood has had an ongoing law suit with several companies over 9/11. She is suing them for covering up the truth and being involved in 9/11. Her court case has reached the Supreme Court but no one knows about it because the many corrupt insiders within the 9/11 Truth Movement have been trying to suppress it from getting out to the public and have been trying to discredit Dr. Wood. Look:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af839fca29db.jpg[/atsimg]

Please check her research out and decide for yourself,

-Abe

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

I didn't say anything about thermite. Further, Judy is not part of the 9/11 truth movement. You didn't even read any of the articles in my other thread. You're spamming her disinfo while not caring about the debunks to her disinfo.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
Thirdly, you can clearly see that those steel beams are turning to dust in mid-air.

Oh, you must be referring to this image:

See in the third picture where the columns are going DOWN? You conveniently left out the frames in between the third and fourth picture and that would equate to deliberately creating disinformation. Suffice it to say, after the columns went straight down, the dust was left hanging in the air.

Disinfo artists create disinfo. You've just proved it with your image I posted above.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Further, Judy is not part of the 9/11 truth movement.

Yes she is actually - you do not get to pick and choose which conspiracy theorists are part of the so called "truth" movement....

You're spamming her disinfo while not caring about the debunks to her disinfo.

Whilst you spam your own disinfo, not caring about the debunks to claiming explosives were used!

Both conspiracy theories are as silly as each other....

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Yes she is actually - you do not get to pick and choose which conspiracy theorists are part of the so called "truth" movement....

Actually, she is not. And you're right, I don't pick. The 9/11 research organizations pick and have made themselves abundantly clear:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So when websites and research organizations say that her work is disinfo and not part of the truth movement, who are you to say that she is? Why do you even bother posting when you get proven wrong time after time? You don't even bother reading half the threads you post in or post about. So sad....

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So when websites and research organizations say that her work is disinfo and not part of the truth movement,

When websites and others say she IS part of the "truther" movement....

who are you to say that she is not?

This is the reason the whole "truther" movement is going nowhere!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
When websites and others say she IS part of the "truther" movement....
who are you to say that she is not?

Now you're just trolling. I posted a list of 9/11 websites and organizations, which make up most of the truth movement, that call her work disinfo and not part of the truth movement.

Care to post a list of 9/11 truth websites and organizations that support her work? If not, your post will be reported for trolling.

And for the last time, I'M NOT SAYING SHES NOT. The websites and organizations are saying that. Do you have comprehension or reading problems that we should be aware of?

[edit on 12-3-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have a difficult time getting my mind around Dr. Judy's energy weapon theory. I try to remain as open minded as possible but not so that BS will fall happily into it though. I agree with the other member who posted that Dr Jones is a target for the smear routine because he does have good supportive evidence and can back up what he says with not only fact but science also. That stands in the way of those who are against the truth getting out about 911. Including those who wish to push their views, opinions and "research" in the forefront. The truth for many is now to smear their opponents in order to gain ground. Sort of a "my explanation is better than yours" type of hype.

Dr. Woods is a follower of John Hutchinson who in 1979, Hutchison claims to have discovered a number of unusual phenomena, while trying to duplicate experiments done by Nikola Tesla. He refers to several of these phenomena jointly under the name "the Hutchison effect", including:

* levitation of heavy objects.
* fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood, while lacking any displacement.
* the anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material.
* the spontaneous fracturing of metals.
* changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals.
* disappearance of metal samples. from wikipedia.

He also has been unable to duplicate much of his claims. I do however follow Nikola tesla's work and read of it when time allows but again, I find it highly improbable that the destruction of the WTC towers was caused by such a device. Dr Wood brought much of the negative stuff upon herself via her own actions and comments along her path to 911 glory. As we all know the saying, be careful of the bed you make because at some point you gotta lay in it.

spelling & punctuation

[edit on 3/12/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Dereks: Thanks for sticking up. I think BoneZ is disinfo how he is so negative and so hateful when we are supposed to be respecting each other and working together to find out what really happened. Dr. Judy Wood is the ONLY person who has filed her evidence in a court of law to bring about a Qui-Tam whistleblower case in order to try and prosecute suspects involved in 9/11. No one else has done this, not AE911Truth, not Dr. Jones, not anyone except for Dr. Judy Wood. Regardless of whether we agree on her conclusions, we still should be supporting her legal efforts to bring about 9/11 truth, especially considering one made it all the way to the supreme court! The fact that Bonez talks # about the only person who has taken legal action with her evidence is very telling to me, because we should all be supporting each other, not talking smack. Bonez seems very hateful and very negative, which makes me wonder why.

Bonez: Amazing how you say Dr. Wood is not part of the 9/11 Truth Movement when she is the ONLY person who has filed her evidence in a court of law to bring about a Qui-Tam whistleblower case in order to try and prosecute suspects involved in 9/11. No one else has done this, not AE911Truth, not Dr. Jones, not anyone except for Dr. Judy Wood. Amazing how hateful and unsupportive you are of the people who are fighting for us and actually doing something about this in a court of law.

Mike: I too found it very hard to wrap my mind around her conclusions, but then I watched the 'New Hiroshima' presentation by her to see what evidence she has been using to draw her conclusions, and it all started to make more sense. Then I started viewing the evidence on her website for myself, and I also started learning about Dr. Jones and his involvement in the Cold Fusion cover up, and it all finally made sense to me. Now I have very few questions in my mind about how 9/11 went down. I respect your opinion, even if you disagree, so thanks for sharing how you feel about Dr. Wood in a respectful and mature manner. Even if we all do not agree, we must stick together and share information so that we can figure out what is going on. Thanks for sharing your counter-opinion in a calm and respectful way. Bonez could learn a lot from you.

-Abe

[edit on 13-3-2010 by PookztA]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Even if we all do not agree, we must stick together and share information so that we can figure out what is going on. Thanks for sharing your counter-opinion in a calm and respectful way.

I agree 100% with you on your statement above. There is no way to get to the truth by snipping and insulting one another. Its cool to have a different opinion but as far as all of the garbage comments in these 911 threads, thats why I have backed away tremendously regarding my participation in most of them. I began re-reading her website last night as it has changed since last year when I visited it. So perhaps some of her newer research and documentation will sway me towards her conclusions. I don't disagree with her totally on the research, theory's and the "Hutchinson effect" but I just don't see where an energy weapon came into play on 911...thats all.

Ya'll have a good one until next time!

Mike

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to
So perhaps some of her newer research and documentation will sway me towards her conclusions. I don't disagree with her totally on the research, theory's and the "Hutchinson effect" but I just don't see where an energy weapon came into play on 911...thats all.

Mike

Hey Mike thanks for the comment.

I definitely respect other's opinions in the 9/11 Truth Movement, especially opinions that disagree with mine, because if no one disagreed with the official story in the first place, we would have never gotten anywhere. People disagreeing is a good thing, as long as we can do so respectfully and maturely, so that we can use our difference in opinions to more accurately find out the truth about what is going on. So thanks for having an opposing view, and for expressing it respectfully. Respect will be the key to our success.

If you are going to reexamine Dr. Wood's research, here are some great videos to start you off in case you are a video guy like I am. I like just sitting back and listening haha. That is why I watched these videos first, and then I was so intrigued by the videos that I then started to thoroughly examine Dr. Judy Wood's research on her website. Feel free to ignore these or check them out, but I figured I would post them here just in case you wanted to see em:

1. Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - 'The New Hiroshima' Presentation (Part 1): www.youtube.com...

2. Dr. Judy Wood, The Hutchinson Effect, & Focused Electromagnetic Energy (Who Will You Tell?): www.youtube.com...

3. ‘Steven Jones and the WTC “Spire” video’ (2min 35sec): www.youtube.com...

Hope these help. Thanks again for being respectful in the way that you expressed your disagreement.

Happy Saturday to ya,

-Abe

[edit on 13-3-2010 by PookztA]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Thanks for posting the vid..'The New Hiroshima' as I just logged on to send you a U2U asking where I could find it!

I'll check it out. I'm already familiar with the Jones' vid though. I appreciate it just the same

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by PookztA

Thanks for posting the vid..'The New Hiroshima' as I just logged on to send you a U2U asking where I could find it!

I'll check it out.

sounds good bro, hope you find it informative. let me know what you think when you're done with the video if you feel like it.

thanks for checking it out,

-Abe

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
Bonez: Amazing how you say Dr. Wood is not part of the 9/11 Truth Movement when she is the ONLY person who has filed her evidence in a court of law

Again and again I've posted several links in my thread where 9/11 research organizations dismiss Judy's disinfo claims, yet you still keep saying that I'm saying it. Stop attacking the messenger and take it up with those websites and organizations if you don't like it.

And it doesn't matter how many frivolous cases she files in court, she's still not supported by the 9/11 truth movement. I don't know what part of that you don't understand.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

she's still not supported by the 9/11 truth movement.

She is actually - you seem to think the "truth" movement is homogenous in their conspiracy theories - They are not. Some "truthers" claim no plane hit the Pentagon, others admit that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, some claim flight 77's door was not opened during the entire flight, others claim that is wrong.

she's still not supported by the 9/11 truth movement. I don't know what part of that you don't understand.

You seem to think because YOU do not support her, her claim is not as valid as your conspiracy theories. Her conspiracy theories are just as valid as yours, or any other "truthers"!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

And I've already asked you to post a list of 9/11 websites and organizations that support her. You have not complied thus far. Which indicates you're purposely spreading disinformation which is a violation of #1 of ATS's Terms and Conditions.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The toasted cars were very interesting, but is it possible that a blast of thermite coming from one of the towers hit the cars and burned them. I can see why Dr. Woods would be banned because allusion to some super weapon points to possible alien et weapons which would undermine or discredit the movement considerably. If they found thermite in the dust then that points to thermite. Why would they use both thermite and some iron-disolving ray gun weapon. People in the towers reported explosions below them. A ray gun would have to come from above. It is more likely that bombs were placed around the foundations. Maybe the bombs in the foundations left the round holes she mentioned.
I knew someone who designed the Sears Tower. His company, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, was supposed to design the WTC but were fired last minute. (He died unexpectedly of a heart attack in 1982 about ten years later.) Maybe there was something in the construction of the buildings that would make them easier to destruct and they didn't want a responsible firm to build them so they ended up having the port authority build them. They were also supposed to have lost a lot more people during the construction than usual from incompetence. Maybe they just knew too much. Then again they did have this building attacked by "terrorists" in 1993 but the bomb wasn't powerful enough to bring down the building.

It is probably a good thing that factions of 911 are fighting each other. The fact that the government did this to us should be making everybody's blood boil. But maybe the infighting will trick the spies into thinking the American public is too busy fighting each other over details to be a threat to the real perpetrators.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Excellent job. I just want to say that I support Dr. Judy Wood and that I'm going to take a close look at the links concerning Dr. Jones. Thank you S&F

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Apparently there´s more that one "truth movement".
It´s amazing how amongst scientists they seem to have different "truths" that they are seeking, and not one single truth.
I have to say that makes those scientists look REALY BAD.
Not very scientific or serious to "ban" a fellow researcher because she has a theory that differs from your own.
It would appear that at least not all of those scientists are really searching for the truth, but they are either:
Doing a big scam on everybody, or:
Trying to fit the truth to their pre-conceived theory.
And while doing all this, what they have done is actually GONE BLIND and loose sight of simple FACTS.
On one hand we have Dr. Wood who should explain before anything else:
How much ENERGY and where it would be taken from, would be needed to achieve the destruction of the WTC Towers.
Once she gives us an answer to that simple question, some people might begin to take her seriously.
On the other hand we have Dr. Jones who should explain:
How much nano-thermite (ate) would be needed, and how it would be installed or placed in the towers, and how it would have functioned during the collapse.
The OP should perhaps have an exchange with Dr. Wood to ask her for the information, and maybe Seatletruth could have Dr. Jones explain to him (her) the other question.
Thank you for reading.

PS. If the questions have been answered by those scientists I offer my apologies and accept I have to do more research.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join