It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] one that no one is looking at???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Is that a recognizable font?

Good luck hunters. Who knows if that's really it. Whatever "it" is.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wish I was a photoshop pro...Could help me figure out alot of clues in this game.

Deep

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i have been using photoshop for about 8 years and still don't know exactly what to do with it. i am sure something about pixel shifting, but by how many and what direction? maybe 5 has photoshop and wants to pitch in?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Its a very old clue discussed way back on the 21/04/2004.
And although I couldn't find an answer for it I believe due to its age it is probably now irrelevant.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you go down half the page you will see the vertical clue also

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Smudge]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why is this an uploaded code?

2's bio??

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by demm1980]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I am not so sure that the verticle clue is irrelevant. It looks like it starts out: http:deep.access .... looks like a url to me. And its longer than just the deep.access.abovetopsecret.com. Possibly more?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
i have been using photoshop for about 8 years and still don't know exactly what to do with it. i am sure something about pixel shifting, but by how many and what direction? maybe 5 has photoshop and wants to pitch in?

For christ's sake...all you hafta do is play with it a little...

and you don't even NEED photoshop...i'm using MS-Paint!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Really? I tried in MS Paint and was not able to do it as any white part also moves and covers any black. But, I guess you could do it a single pixel at a time... Good Luck

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

Originally posted by Daedalus

Really? I tried in MS Paint and was not able to do it as any white part also moves and covers any black. But, I guess you could do it a single pixel at a time... Good Luck

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

holy #..lol..you must not be very well aquainted with MS-Paint...

there's a thing under the main tool box...you click it, and it makes the secondary color transparent...problem solved, lol

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Photoshop pro, at your service.

EDIT: Also did the previous other one in 2's signature.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Photoshop pro, at your service.

EDIT: Also did the previous other one in 2's signature.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by darklanser]

Bastard

Good job, mate..

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
so what is the actual process you used to clear it up? is there a plug? straig forward manual pixel moving? if manual, did you use guides? or grids? anywho, i am jsut frustrated by that damn thing. ; )
daved

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

so what is the actual process you used to clear it up? is there a plug? straig forward manual pixel moving? if manual, did you use guides? or grids? anywho, i am jsut frustrated by that damn thing. ; )
daved

it's basicly shifting rows of pixels...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
which is what i am asking. in what way did he find the most ease and success in shifting pixels?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

which is what i am asking. in what way did he find the most ease and success in shifting pixels?

i'd imagine full-width columns, horizontally alligned...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good job Darklanser!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Actually, I probably did it the hard way (the only way I seem to do things).

I took the image in Photoshop. Added a new layer. Filled it with a pattern fill that was like a scanline. Black line, white line, black line, white line...etc.
I then selected only the black, dropped to the original image layer, cut an pasted it into a new layer. I went back to the pattern fill layer and selected white this time, and went back to the original image layer and cut and pasted it into a new layer. So, by now I have 4 layers. The original layer (which is empty, the first cut&paste layer, the second cut&paste layer, and the pattern fill layer) I deleted the original layer (cause it's empty), and the pattern fill layer (cause I didn't need it any longer). I then shifted the seperate layers around until they looked like words.
I had to flip them vertically and horizontally a few times to get them to match up.

I realize that most of what I did was redundant, but hey, whatever works for me. I think in strange patterns sometimes.
later.
dl

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Actually, I probably did it the hard way (the only way I seem to do things).

I took the image in Photoshop. Added a new layer. Filled it with a pattern fill that was like a scanline. Black line, white line, black line, white line...etc.
I then selected only the black, dropped to the original image layer, cut an pasted it into a new layer. I went back to the pattern fill layer and selected white this time, and went back to the original image layer and cut and pasted it into a new layer. So, by now I have 4 layers. The original layer (which is empty, the first cut&paste layer, the second cut&paste layer, and the pattern fill layer) I deleted the original layer (cause it's empty), and the pattern fill layer (cause I didn't need it any longer). I then shifted the seperate layers around until they looked like words.
I had to flip them vertically and horizontally a few times to get them to match up.

I realize that most of what I did was redundant, but hey, whatever works for me. I think in strange patterns sometimes.
later.
dl

holy #...that IS the hard way

new topics

top topics

join