It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise! (don't look if clowns freak you out)!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You close your eyes
you need some sleep
you drift off to the land of nod

you have a feeling
its hard to explain
the feeling is very odd

someone is watching
you can feel their eyes
staring you up and down

open the curtains
take a look
staring at you is a clown!

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Greenize]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I like it! S&F

Clowns are the scariest thing on the planet! I would rather see a reptilian than a clown looking in my window
I have a good friend I will forward this thread to. She hates clowns lol but she will laugh at it because I sent it.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thank you! I have never liked clowns and I am not very sure what prompted me to paint this! Ugly isn't he!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My son is scared of clowns. He hates them, always has and always will. He is nearly 21 years old now and will give a clown the smack down if it gets anywhere near him!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

You painted that? You are very talented. Most of my family on my mom's side are all very artistic. My grandmother was a painter, and a very good one at that. I can draw and sketch but I have never tried painting before. Do you have a link to others you have painted? I would like to see more

Yeah my friend who is 21 as well freaks over clowns. On Halloween a coworker of ours dressed in the creepiest clown costume and followed her and I around all night. I was so freaked out and he is a good friend. Well when my friend got there she jumped on our manager and wouldnt let go when she saw the clown costume on our friend. She laughed about it after but it was hilarious at the moment.. The mask and outfit were just creepy!!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
ummm..... ok?

2nd line

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I did, thank you! I have some writings and paintings posted on deviant art under greenize. I know a lot of people that are freaked out by clowns. I just this to my son and he said "yeah, I see something like that looking in my window and its getting shot in the face"... LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

Well, this is posted in the short stories forum and I did it for fun... Not sure why you are puzzled!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Gaaahhh!

First, the poem: What makes it very effective is the lack of adjectives (except for "hard") which gives it lightness, like a whisper, and also the rhythm.
At the beginning, the rhythm is regular enough to lull you to sleep, then you get to "take a look", it skips two beats and so does your heart!
BAM!

The picture: At first, it looks malevolent but I noticed the way you framed the eyes, with the two triangles at the bottom and the straight lines on top. It actually makes the clown look sad.

I loved it.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by jeanvaljean]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
if you are scared of clowns then you're just lame and need to get over you're girly childhood... if you are a grown man and afraid of clowns then shame on you.

grow up!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Tell that to Gacys victims... there is no shame in not liking clowns. Not in my house! Our differences are what makes the world great!

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Greenize]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

edit for double post

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Thank you and I totally enjoyed the way you wrote your critique! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When I'm up late studying/doing homework, I always feel like I'm being watched. Most likely because I'm a horror movie fanatic and watch them on On Demand and on my computer constantly. But when it's 1 in the morning, my parents and brothers are asleep, and the house is dead silent, I always feel the need to peek through my blinds. Just to make sure. Even though, if I did see anything, I'd probably crap my pants.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BtotheG

Sounds like me!! I have a dog that has one blue eye and one brown and she always gets on the porch and peeks through the blinds with that ghost white blue eye, and I too am a scary movie buff.. she never fails the creep me out!!! I gave the clown those same freaky white blue eyes!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

There is seriously a new thread called clown threat... you might wanna check it out! Not all clowns are cute!

new topics

top topics

join