It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop exposes NYPD Quota System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Cop exposes NYPD Quota System

a must see www.youtube.com...

another of the same officer

www.youtube.com...

this i came to learn was threaded before in ats but i see this happening in my own county/town more than ever so for those that missed the previous threads

i would of post this earlier but i had a tiny problem with my account and it is now fixed

im putting this here to show that it seem that the NWO is coming stronger !

im hear this all over in my county especially at the borders it even stronger i have seen roadblocks constantly for the only reason to make their quotas and is usually the last week of the months it almost like clock work! they also have the Border Patrol (in which are Federal Agents ) involved basically for the reason if a Civilian refuse a search and ask for a legal Search Warrant and by law Border Patrol Agent do not need a search Warrant that is my understanding ive seen this time and time again where im from and mostly reservations are hit the hardest

today ive seen a person that had a ski-doo sled on a trailer pulled over i came back
an hour later and the man was still there and 2 state troopers suv's and a border patrol agent was there and he was 30 miles away from the border so this person either refused and big daddy Trooper called a Fed Agent (Border Patrol) to search his truck or they have found something but if they did he was still in his truck not in a Trooper SUV

this is the first week of March and i have seen this alot and after 911 the is more Federal Agents aka Border Patrol and State Troopers around the border then ever before with in a 100 mile radius

border patrol info
en.wikipedia.org...

what happen to one Pasteur defending what he thought was his rights
boingboing.net...

another forced to make quotas in new Mexico

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Wolfenz]

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Duplicate Here:

Police State : NYPD Officer Admits to arrest quotas

Closing

Thank you

Semper

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Cool, a dupe thread

ATS Thread

of a dupe thread

ATS Thread

of another dupe thread

ATS Thread

That's what I love about ATS; the originality.

join