It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conclusion of Occultism and Satanism is the same thing. Part 4

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well this is the conclusion to my OP Occultism and Satanism is the same thing!

This may be redundant because I only have a couple of new points to make; I think everything else has been stated pretty clear.

I want each of you to know that I appreciate all of the posts the positive, the negative and the informative. I do not know any of you but I love every one of you regardless of your beliefs or opinions. This thread has not been created as a means to belittle or bash anyone but simply to inform. My job is to share what I know and once I have completed that my job is done.

To break down my beliefs;

I believe God is our creator, the Alpha the Omega.

I believe in the Trinity; The Son, the Father, and The Holy Ghost.

I believe in and practice prayer, praising God and fasting. I believe these practices
bring us closer to our maker.

I believe Satan/Lucifer is the ruler of our world and he is the ultimate master manipulator, in that he has deceived the masses through various means including but not limited to; Wicca, Scientology, Greek Mythology, Buddhism, Hinduism, Catholicism and many other false Christian religions, Egyptian Polytheism, Witchcraft and Voodoo. Matthew 6:24 - No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

I believe in the Holy Bible, I believe some parts of the Bible have been and are missing. I believe that the lost sea scrolls are some of the ones that were lost or hidden. I do not believe all such writtings are credible. I do not believe this is by accident but part of the bigger plan and that we are learning things now in the age of revelation that we were not to know until now. Daniel 12 9 And he said go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

I believe many Christian religions today are blinded by Satan in that they have been manipulated into practices like Christmas, Easter, following man-made creeds and praying the dead into heaven again to only name a few.

I believe that most people are good with good intentions and do not purposefully practice things that are of Satan. Hosea 4:6a says, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Thus ignorance destroys God’s people, when they do not know better they will follow the wrong path.

I believe that the only path to heaven is through Jesus Christ. John 14:12 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I believe because I humbled myself to God and asked for understanding he has revealed these truths to me.

I believe in baptism Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

I believe that many faiths have hints of the truth but I do not believe any one of
them is 100% accurate.

I believe the Illuminati and our worlds governments are under the control of Satan and that he infiltrates our society through other means other than religious faiths, such as music, television, magazines, the radio, internet and advertising.

I believe that there are many other people like me that have found what they know to be true is not taught in most Churches who out of one side of their mouth profess they worship God through Jesus just like the Bible states but out of the other side they ignore important things that the Bible teaches and except many things that are not taught in the Bible.

I believe we have been given the ability to discern what is good and what is evil by the fruits that the subject bears; Matthew 7:16 - Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Matthew 7:17 - Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Matthew 7:20 - Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 12:33 - Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

I believe believers are able to do things in the name of Jesus if they are of his will; Mark 16:17, 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. These are things that many Christian Churches ignore and fail to carry out God’s work.

I believe our knowledge of science is very little but that science plays a much bigger part in the how and why things work the way they do Biblically speaking; why we were separated by sin when Eve ate a piece of fruit from the forbidden tree or why Jesus had to die to save us of our sins ect…

I believe these things because;

1. I have faith that God exists and that Jesus is our savior.

2. I have faith that the Bible is the living word of God given to us as an instruction book.

3. I once did not understand what I read in the Bible but when I humbled myself and came to God as a child with no prior beliefs and asked for understanding he revealed to me many things and I am now able to read the Bible and understand clearly it’s meaning.

4. When I obey God I receive many rewards.

5. Through my studies even in the Occult and Satanism I see things with a perspective that God exists and I receive validation in my beliefs.

6. I once successfully casted out a demon.

7. Because I face so much adversity in my beliefs that validates to me my beliefs. Matthew 10:22 - And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Luke 6:22 - Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. John 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you

There are many references to which anyone can study. They are available on-line at the library and in the Bible. There are many videos and books available to aid in any research, but one must be critical of the information they find and seek God for clarity you will know the truth by their fruits. But before any references will be able to help one must sit down with themselves and have a long look see and talk, then they must sit down with Jesus and have a long talk. 1 Corinthians 2:14 - But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I will leave ya’ll with this. I found it today, I wish I had found this before now but I hope it helps someone now;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well with that sort of mindset, you're right - to you, anything else is Satanism.

Ok. Fine.
Have fun.

It always blows me away when Christians think that Catholics are Satanists.

I noticed you put wicca first on your list, and scientology second. lol
I'm pagan, and if you want to call me a Satanist, go for it.

I think the whole my way or the highway is loony.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I believe this whole thing was you trying to convince people to come to your way of thinking. You make it seem as though your trying to teach or learn but even with all these differing opinions you still make it seem as though anyone but your faith is for Satin.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by oppaperclip]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
as someone who has read the satanic bible too many times to mention, id like to say that you have a profound misunderstanding of satanism.

one of the core beliefs of the satanic bible is that satan doesnt even exist, its just an opposing mindset.

maybe you should just retitle the thread:

"im a christian and i dont like satan, i feel this way because i am a christian"
because thats about the depth of it

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The LDS temple in Salt Lake City is adorned with occult symbols. The Mormons' ultimate goal is a One World Government/"Kingdom of God."

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
I believe in the Trinity; The Son, the Father, and The Holy Ghost.

I don't like/appreciate the term "holy ghost" myself. I've always found the term "holy spirit" to be more appropriate... as there is a distinction to be made (subtle as it may be):

(note also the negative slant of almost every definition for "ghost" -vs- "spirit" as well)...

ghost (gst)
n.
1. The spirit of a dead person, especially one believed to appear in bodily likeness to living persons or to haunt former habitats.
2. The center of spiritual life; the soul.
3. A demon or spirit.
4. A returning or haunting memory or image.
a. A slight or faint trace: just a ghost of a smile.
b. The tiniest bit: not a ghost of a chance.
6. A faint, false image, as:
a. A secondary image on a television or radar screen caused by reflected waves.
b. A displaced image in a photograph caused by the optical system of the camera.
c. A false spectral line caused by imperfections in the diffraction grating.
d. A displaced image in a mirror caused by reflection from the front of the glass.
7. Informal A ghostwriter.
a. A nonexistent publication listed in bibliographies.
b. A fictitious employee or business.
9. Physiology A red blood cell having no hemoglobin.

~verses~

spir·it (sprt)
n.
a. The vital principle or animating force within living beings.
b. Incorporeal consciousness.
2. The soul, considered as departing from the body of a person at death.
3. Spirit The Holy Spirit.
4. A supernatural being, as:
a. An angel or a demon.
b. A being inhabiting or embodying a particular place, object, or natural phenomenon.
a. The part of a human associated with the mind, will, and feelings: Though unable to join us today, they are with us in spirit.
b. The essential nature of a person or group.
6. A person as characterized by a stated quality: He is a proud spirit.
a. An inclination or tendency of a specified kind: Her actions show a generous spirit.
b. A causative, activating, or essential principle: The couple's engagement was announced in a joyous spirit.
8. spirits A mood or an emotional state: The guests were in high spirits. His sour spirits put a damper on the gathering.
9. A particular mood or an emotional state characterized by vigor and animation: sang with spirit.
10. Strong loyalty or dedication: team spirit.
11. The predominant mood of an occasion or a period: "The spirit of 1776 is not dead" (Thomas Jefferson).
12. The actual though unstated sense or significance of something: the spirit of the law.
13. An alcohol solution of an essential or volatile substance. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
14. spirits An alcoholic beverage, especially distilled liquor.

A ghost refers more to a single entity that is "trapped" in an earthbound and empty existence.

Whereas, we will often refer to the spirit of hope, love, peace that surrounds all of us... ie a form of collective consciousness without boundary.

Then again I've always found the crucifix to be a somewhat grotesque display though I can certainly appreciate the meaning and purpose. It's a very very powerful symbol. There's nothing else quite like it, for sure.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by spectre76]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This was more about Christianity than discussing "Occult" or "Satanism."

I used to be a Christian so i understand the foundation for how most Christians think.

But I have to agree with the guy who talked about reading the Satanic Bible.

What ever the hell they are telling you in Church about the Satanic Religion is hogwash. I hold more respect for the Satan Church as a foundation than Christianity as a whole.

Do I believe Jesus existed? Yes

Do I believe I have to commit my life to him in order to have my soul redeemed? No.

Why? Because it was the Romans who assembled the New Cannon; and the Bible as a whole and could of wrote anything they wished. There's more than just a "couple" books missing of historical accounts. After the Catholic Church assembled the Bible as a whole, all other content was ordered to be burned. And we all know what the Romans used the church for. That pretty much trumps the whole Christian church for me.

Also the word Occult is twisted into making people think of evil and vile things.

Wikipedia: Occult

The word has many uses in the English language, popularly meaning "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable",[3][4] usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes popularly taken to mean "knowledge meant only for certain people" or "knowledge that must be kept hidden", but for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends beyond pure reason and the physical sciences.[5] The terms esoteric and arcane can have a very similar meaning, and the three terms are often interchangeable.[6][7] The term occult is also used as a label given to a number of magical organizations or orders, the teachings and practices taught by them, and to a large body of current and historical literature and spiritual philosophy related to this subject .

By the assuming meaning that the church gives to occult, such as magic and different reality, the Christian church itself must also be an occult. Prayer after all is the same thing as "Magic," both are "Law of Attraction."

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spectre76

I have to say I had not thought of it that way and I think you are right. I do not believe in "Ghosts" wondering the earth. I believe demons represent themselves at times as ghosts but that when someone thinks they see or talk to their dead uncle whoever they are infact talking to a demon. I like the term spirit better too and I believe from now on I will refer to him as the Holy Spirit. Thank you for letting me see how ghost is not appropriate and why. See we learn something new everyday...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I come to agree with you on the match with both but i heed from the bible because its all controlled hand picked by few im sure the controllers had a lot to do with it, i lean toward Books of Enoch and older scripts that i can actually put faith they were not manipulated like the holy bible

Im sure the holy rollers will cry over that statement but in all fact its very true and is a weapon on peoples minds remember 9 older books were totally left out of the bible

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I believe in baptism Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Ok, I'll bite. Do you believe that Mark actually wrote 16:9-20?

Look again.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Satanism and the Occult are 2 completely different things.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
This was more about Christianity than discussing "Occult" or "Satanism."

I used to be a Christian so i understand the foundation for how most Christians think.

But I have to agree with the guy who talked about reading the Satanic Bible.

What ever the hell they are telling you in Church about the Satanic Religion is hogwash. I hold more respect for the Satan Church as a foundation than Christianity as a whole.

Do I believe Jesus existed? Yes

Do I believe I have to commit my life to him in order to have my soul redeemed? No.

Why? Because it was the Romans who assembled the New Cannon; and the Bible as a whole and could of wrote anything they wished. There's more than just a "couple" books missing of historical accounts. After the Catholic Church assembled the Bible as a whole, all other content was ordered to be burned. And we all know what the Romans used the church for. That pretty much trumps the whole Christian church for me.

Also the word Occult is twisted into making people think of evil and vile things.

Wikipedia: Occult

The word has many uses in the English language, popularly meaning "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable",[3][4] usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes popularly taken to mean "knowledge meant only for certain people" or "knowledge that must be kept hidden", but for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends beyond pure reason and the physical sciences.[5] The terms esoteric and arcane can have a very similar meaning, and the three terms are often interchangeable.[6][7] The term occult is also used as a label given to a number of magical organizations or orders, the teachings and practices taught by them, and to a large body of current and historical literature and spiritual philosophy related to this subject .

By the assuming meaning that the church gives to occult, such as magic and different reality, the Christian church itself must also be an occult. Prayer after all is the same thing as "Magic," both are "Law of Attraction."

With that said please understand that I believe there are good, God fearing well meanings Catholics that have simply been deceived. I have nothing against Catholics, my best friend is Catholic and my sister converted to Catholicism.

Funny no Church I have ever went to addressed Satanism, it is not talked about or taught. Anything that I have learned about Satanism or Occultism has been on my own accord by reading, watching presentations or videos. This is unfortunate because so many people are so ill informed.

I agree that Rome or The Roman Catholic Church to be exact has destroyed vital information or at least want us to believe it was destroyed, I think it is all still around and probably stored somewhere. I believe they hold much knowledge that they do not want the rest of the world to be privileged to. In Revelations 17: 1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: I believe this is in reference to the Catholic Church.

With that said please understand that I believe there are good, God fearing well meanings Catholics that have simply been deceived. I have nothing against Catholics, my best friend is Catholic and my sister converted to Catholicism.

I do not claim to believe the way most other Christians do, if you have read my posts you will see that.

What I walked away with after reading the Satanic Bible is a different perspective than yours. The biggest scam Satan has going is that he does not exist so reading the Satanic Bible only validates that very point for me.

I also want to make the point that when God created all there are a set of natural laws that make things tick. Law gravity; what goes up must come down. or the law of motion; the way changes in motion are related to force and mass. There are many "laws" that make the world tick. I call these God's law of the Universe. There are natural consequences to our actions so when God says thou shall not whatever it is for a reason not to just be a jerk. When you tell your kid not to play in the street is it to be a jerk? No, not usually, it is to protect them from the possibility that they could get run over and hurt. The same thing applies to God's law, you may not understand it but there are natural consequences to sin. Like Eve eating the fruit, it was not to deny Adam and Eve of something it was to protect them from the natural consequences of eating the fruit. That being said praying to God is deemed the right thing to do and the use of Magic is the wrong thing to do you better believe it is for a reason, one that we may not fully understand but a reason never the less.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

The one thing about the Lost Sea Scrolls is that they do offer new information but they also match much of what is in our Bible today. So knowing that the Lost Sea Scrolls where not manipulated one would think that there would be descrepencies in the text of the Bible and The Lost Sea Scrolls if in fact the Bible had been changed. So it concludes me to believe that although some things have been ommitted the Bible is still the living woed of God. And I have faith that God has seen to it that the Bible has stayed the way he intended.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Ok, I'll bite. Do you believe that Mark actually wrote 16:9-20?

Look again.

I believe the Book of Mark was written by an unknown author. I fail to see what is in Mark 16:9-20. Could you please enlighten me?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

As if your previous thread didn't show a lack of intellect, well, this one sure did!

Way to go! Catholicism, Wiccanism and Buddhism are evil made by Lucifer!? WOW, what a research you have done! lol

I guess atheists fall in this category too?

What about agnostics? Mystics?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychadelic_Mind
Satanism and the Occult are 2 completely different things.

That is exactly what you are lead to believe and for a reason.
This is what the masses believe because this is what the masses have been taught. Once you see the connections it will befuzzle you as to how so many people fail to "get it".

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LyricusMagna

Yepper, Roger that... I have spent hours upon hours studying and researching for years. Not just this subjrct because as you go other doors open. Wild aint it. No one will ever believe it will they? And that is exactly the mastery of the deception, it is so ingraved and so deep that if most folks look it in the eye the fail to see. It amazes me, if werent so sad it would be down right funny. I am sorry you do not see it, but I am not surprised nor do I take the insults personaly. I just pray others will come to see.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
you know the worst part of these threads is that christians preach judge not lest ye be judged, and they complained that they were persecuted for their belifes, ect. yet they are the first one to judge someone else. " you dont adhere to my specific spiritual belifes, that means either your tricked by satan, or you choose to follow satan of your own free will, sinner".

its retarded id say let he who is with out sin throw the first stone, but im afraid of the volley of rocks that would fly my way.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So your god approves of selecting chosen creations to return to his side. Interesting. That's a failed attempt at free will, is it not? What exactly is your god made of? Pretty insecure, imo. Not a god I would follow. But then why would an almighty god require worship? That sounds like a weak and fearful god, doesn't it? If my own father or husband or brother required that I follow his way and only his way or I will be deemed an unworthy, dirty woman, I think I would quite happily flee as fast and far as I could. It's not much of a relationship on offer there.

You have now shown of what your belief is made. You have done proven nothing at all except that you're a bible-thumper. Even when I was a kid in the South, those people were just sad since their sole link to God was via a single really badly written book. My family went to church every Sunday without fail and still at 6 years old I could see that bible-thumping was nothing even vaguely to do with faith.

Still, God loves you. And he still wants you to learn to know him. Throw away that book and start fresh in your attempts to know him. Very good luck to you, child.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You believe in the trinity huh? OS you believe that they are 3 separate entities and not 3 manifestations of the same being?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join