It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm exhausted !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask if anyone else has had issues with being tired or exhausted lately. This is not just because you've work long hours, or anything that constitutes a normal routine... here's what i'm talking about..

I work 12 hour shifts, (graveyard)off 3 or 4 days depending on the week. normally, I sleep the first day I have off.. till hmmm 4pm or so.. then head back to around 12 or 1am (8hours later) .. as of late.. here's my sleep schedule of the last 3 days..

Wednesday.. off at 7am..

in bed from 11am-6pm.. up till 10pm .. sleep till 3am (Thurs)

Thrusday..

up till 7am.. back in bed 11am till 3pm.. up till 8pm..
in bed till midnight or 2am (Fri)

Friday..
.. up till 6am.. back to bed at 10..sleep till 2pm
in bed till 8pm.. up till 2/3am.. (Sat)

Saturday..

in bed @ 2/3am .. sleep 12 hours .. up @ 3pm.. want to sleep again @ 6pm..

anyone else have this issue or see a pattern they notice ?? if so, plz post what you know of or have found out ..

the routine listed above is NOT my normal routine.. WAY off schedule!!

thanks !

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You may want to consider having a physical checkup, with complete blood work up.

I started feeling tired and found myself skipping my gym workouts and finally in July I could no longer muster any energy to work in my garden.

Finally in August I had a visit and blood work at my doctors and found I was very anemic and had kidney failure.

Of course, you can be anemic without having kidney failure. A low RBC can make you feel tired all the time and you do want to sleep a lot.

Don't wait......see a doctor. I have been taking Procrit injections weekly 2 months and my RBC has almost come up to normal.

I feel much more energetic and don't want to sleep all the time.

Good luck and be well.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I know what you mean! I don't know why I've had no energy lately and have been so tired. I figure it could be because of acouple reasons. It could be that Codex has gotten to me (lack of nutrients in our food). It could be that my body (like most peoples) is full of parasites. My solution to the parasites would be the Bob Beck Protocol. Another possible reason could be electromagnetic interfearence. Ive been meaning to shut off most the power when I go to sleep, this also might make for better dreams
The power in your home would be only one source tho, then there is the cell towers etc.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

are you male or female?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Komodo

are you male or female?

all male here

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

thx for the tip! hmm.. yea.. forgot about my RBC...hmmm..well being we have no health insurance we're stuck to getting advice from friends/family and internet LOL..

I'll grab some vitiamins and see what's up ..

thx again

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)
reply to post by Komodo

I know what you mean! I don't know why I've had no energy lately and have been so tired. I figure it could be because of acouple reasons. It could be that Codex has gotten to me (lack of nutrients in our food). It could be that my body (like most peoples) is full of parasites. My solution to the parasites would be the Bob Beck Protocol. Another possible reason could be electromagnetic interfearence. Ive been meaning to shut off most the power when I go to sleep, this also might make for better dreams
The power in your home would be only one source tho, then there is the cell towers etc.

==============================================

It could be that Codex has gotten to me (lack of nutrients in our food).

Yes, that could be but my diet hasn't really changed much.. but, I'm not a heavy eatter either....so my diet hasn't changed much.. don't eat hardly any, if at all, fast food.. One thing that spured my thoughts after reading the posts was that perhaps it's a lack of iron .. I know this to be true from my ex that was battling with low iron decades ago.

My solution to the parasites would be the Bob Beck Protocol.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well, to start with you need more green vegetables.

I suggest eating more spinach,asparagus and Brussels sprouts.

If you must eat beef,the best source of iron is liver,so cook up some liver and onions.

Just remember,everything that your Mom tried to get you to eat but you hated it,is probably good for you.

If none of that seems to do the trick,you may have to break out the old water bottle with hose and give yourself an enema.

Also,it seems your sleep cycle may be screwed up from your work schedule.

You may not be getting the proper amount of REM(rapid eye movement)sleep which is the period that actually rejuvenates the body.

I would try some melatonin.That is the ingredient in turkey that makes you sleepy after you eat it.Take it one hour before sleeping.

The enema couldn't hurt too.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

the routine listed above is NOT my normal routine.. WAY off schedule!!

That's likely the root of it, right there....

Just remember,everything that your Mom tried to get you to eat but you hated it,is probably good for you.

Eww...no thanks...

Thumbs up on the melatonin suggestion though for getting into deep sleep (and of course, I'll just say it, but sex or masturbation releases certain chemicals that help you fall asleep also...)

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Gazrok]

top topics

join