It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step 1 for Reforming the Governments of the USA! The law of natural consequences.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by ANNED

I can see it now, the ink in signs being put on the list.

Imagine a sign saying-

This sign, in the State of California has been determined to cause cancer.

Oh I love it!

I seem to remember as a young child asking my mother why everything seems to cause cancer in California and whether something is wrong with California. Yeah, it's true.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
One of the most useless laws the state of Calif passed was Proposition 65 requires the State to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 775 chemicals since it was first published in 1987.

Dude, it ain't bat boy. The Papparazi chases more than UFO's at times.

Yes, I'll say it. The 'Silver Screen' can get tabbed, then your pumelled with Enquirer 'cover-ups'.

It's that Drigital Dream River behind the behind that. Read between the lines, and trie and stay statisfied---

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I know that the US is pretty much effed. And I also am aware of the fact that 61.65%* of all the worlds reserves are in US dollars. What does this mean to other countries like Canada or other nations that are doing fairly well.

*watchingamerica.com...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Wally898]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The problem is that these are not "laws" but statues written by a corporate government and people just follow blindly without asking.

Now here are a few:

1. Smoking = Cancer
2. Sex without protection = AIDS & child support!

Can't think of anymore, I guess I am too used of seeing the damn labels everywhere that I consider them part of the item in question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join