It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question Everything????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
All my life, I have always question everything, and love asking people questions, So As some fun, I made a video for Youtube a little while ago, just to ask a series of questions to people, Just like a little test. Just so that it gets people thinking and using that little box upstairs, I will come out with more of these videos in time, of all different scenarios. You all have the choice, as which I offer you at the beginning of the video to do the test, So nothing is pushed onto any one. They are only Questions any how, only yourselves know the answers, as there is no correct or wrong answers, Just what use know, that's it
Quite a few people have enjoyed the test, and I hope you enjoy it too, something different than just sitting there watching a video any way. Reply back If you liked or disliked, Just remember that only you your self can make the decision to go through with the test

If you wish to know the results for the test, they will be on this video below.

Have fun with it
Peace to you all

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/6/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
thats some funny stuff dude

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Kudos for using a Matrix scene that related to your topic.

Also, only 3 no's.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by MisterMan]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Glad you had some fun with it

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMan

That's awesome, like I said there is no wrong or right answer's only what you have learned and know, So in my book everyone passes just for doing the test

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Question the idea that one must question everything.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by walking_virus

lmao, I myself had also use that line on many, Love it, ( Confusion is the ultimate deception ) Which I believe this is what is happening to the world today, but that"s just my thought

new topics

top topics

join