It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Got Away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
According to this Bloomberg.com report Saudi police are searching for 3 suspects wanted for the hostage crisis that just ended there. A hostage situation in which at least 22 hostages were killed in the Saudi town of Kohbar (remember the bombing of the Kohbar Towers?) I smell a huge rat here. something is very wrong.

This is supposed to be one of the most secure areas in all of Saudi Arabia for foreigners there on work or for other reasons. and yet these terrorists were able to get through security with ease. and with a massive attack and seizure of hostages and being surrounded by hundreds of police and saudi troops from all angles these terrorists got away????

Come on THINK people Saudi Arabia is no friend in the war on terrorism.. yes one was wounded and one captured.. but three got away think about it.. A hostage situation that went on for hours... if they (saudis) wanted to they could have made any escape impossible!

And this was after the terrorists (suspect Al-Qaeda) killed 22 people. yet for them only 2 were lightly wounded and one wounded terrorist and two others are gone... Poof .. magic trick? how did they get away??

Do the Saudis fear the terrorists more than the U.S.A.?

You tell me!

Gazz

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

d1k

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I believe they said some got away.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sure, I think it is quite possible that they let the terrorists away.

America isnt gonna sent suicide bombers if they get away.

I am sure there would be problems with suicide bombers etc. if they were captured.

The Saudis relised that they had more on their plate than they could eat.

Most likley a smart move - for them anyways.

new topics

join