It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The RA actually Reptilians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Just thought you might have interests to see the lady that did the channeling, of course this is years after she did all of that. They are a bit slow (the vids) but I enjoyed them very much.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

How did you get into the channeling thing, and did you feel you could trust answers? Would this be astral realms, primarily. Because to me, being monitored by those who show up in crafts and often do medical procedures and checkups, which is always telepathic communication, is definately not channeling. Its communicating, as we would speak, but I've always felt channeling could open the door to experiences people wouldn't like in the end. I'm not certain that possession is the outcome, but I think in some cases it could be, but walk in experiences, take overs, shared bonded joinings, hooks and connections that they attempt to entrap people, not that this is also permanent, some of their implants/devices are pretty alarming.

How did you keep yourself safe. Or do you feel that these ideas are influenced by media as well?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

If one looks at Ra as one of the many higher selves, then my assumption would be that a literal soul fragment of Ra would be the ones that could channel Ra (btw this 'ra' is a group).

Ra could be your higher self...my higher self...the self that is in 6th density. Everyone has a higher self that can help guide each of us. (just personal beliefs that parallel with these ideas of what the Ra channel talks of, 'higher selves'.

I would go further to say this is why cultures are so different, but so the same. It could be that the entity Jesus is a higher self to some, or being of the same higher self as Jesus (just given example).

I guess you have to dare the matrix in thought to imagine such possible things.

Has anyone ever felt like they have been born with the same people around them many times? Or that its not a coincidence they ended up with the family and friends that they did? Mabey these people are part of soul groups...that incarnate together, all being part of a higher self. These soul fragments would be able to connect to its prime source of higher self.

The Law Of One is the only channeled material I have studied. It is very unique material. I never got the vibe from the Ra materials to focus on working the chakras. Questions were asked about them repeatedly and answers were given...the mechanics of them are defiantly within the law of one material but I never got the vibe that this was the intent of Ra to get people to start worrying about the chakras. The materials encourage that where ever you are at on your path...IS OK. They talk of how service to self and service to others equally have their place here in our experience on Earth....but in higher densities, the service to self path is abandoned and polarity is no more. Even though Ra says over and over that both paths are equally valued, there is a vibe that I get from the materials that service to others is valued more, in the end. Some might not see this as so...but I do.

I think Ra tries to show that there is a mechanics to everything...even what many of us would label as supernatural things. Everything is energy...and the Ra materials talk alot about that.

What I got out of the material...is how to be better at service to others, how to quiet my mind, how to trust my higher self.

But to go by what advice I give to anyone, if something doesnt resonate within you...dont worry yourself of it.

LV

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wrong, and those who channel Ra are not what what I would call "supporters." I have channelled Ra on three occasions, over a three day period back in 2002. I found him to be vague, and he liked to walk around a question, rather than answer it directly. I cannot say that I got much of anything from the experience, but the excitement, of course.

Really?? I did not know this about you. Ive spoke to another who said a "component" of RA approached them but they decided to have nothing to do with it.

Also thank you for your excellent post on clearing up what hidden/occult actually means. I had wanted to address this, but was unsure of the words, but you have done it brilliantly.

I try my hardest to not let anything into my soul space. Ive done it in the past and got into deep water, now I allow Spirit alone to guide me .

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Mr Green

Hello Mr Green!

I think its important to note that the channeler 'Carla' claims herself to be a Christian. She goes to church every week, several times a week if her health allows her to.

There are some videos on youtube of her...I will find them and post them for you.

Hello,

Thanks for the videos, will watch them later, will be interesting to hear Carla actually speak on this. I saw from the still image of her on your links how much she has changed from the picture of her in book one. Do you think all this effected her health?

However I must point out that "being a Christian and going to church every week" does not give someone the instant right to not be questioned.

Some that follow the law of one are really into the whole chakra thing which I dont fool around with. I tried it once, experienced enough to know the chakra's are real...and felt no more need to fool with it.

Wise choice! I believe as I stated in the OP the human chakras are tools used by the reptilians, and as the RA push this whole area so much, I can only assume the two (Ra and reptilians) have the same agenda.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The reason I mentioned she was Christian is to show her open mindedness and vastness in how she can have a belief in channeling and a belief in Jesus being Lord...those are two very vast beliefs for one person to handle. I think this gives her credit in that performing the channeling never changed her beliefs that she had prior to the channeling.

About the Chakras...Ra does not push anything. Ra only responds to the questions that are asked. Sense the mechanics of Chakras are so complex, it only makes sense that there are pages and pages talking about the Chakras, for literally, that is what it took for the 3 to be satisfied that they finally really understood the energy centers. If they didnt have fine tuned answers, they repeated the questions in different ways till they had an over all image and understanding of how the Chakras worked and the purpose of the Chakras tying into the densities.

If the talking of Chakras is the main thing that is concerning you....it may be that you just recently have experience a reason to fear the possibilities of messing with Chakras so you see the entire mentioning of them a 'red flag'.

IF you care to share how you came up with the feeling that Ra was pushing anything or if there are other things within the materials that give you bad vibes...feel free to chat away. I just dont see how Ra can push anything...for the group never offers information unless its asked. ITs not like Ra just starts telling the 3 things out of no where or its not like Ra begins the topic at hand. Im just trying to see where you are coming from....its a first I have ever heard anyone worry about the Ra group being reptilians. I personally dont worry about any evil entities, shadows, whatever....I place faith in the Spirit that I live for that Im protected. If I cant place faith in that or place faith in my higher self that I am safe....what else can I then place faith in. My fear was blocking so many things for me....I had to just let it go and find faith and trust in the Spirit.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Im just trying to see where you are coming from....its a first I have ever heard anyone worry about the Ra group being reptilians.

Really? Well theres a first time for everything, maybe they arnt actual reptilians but are of the same thinking/distortion....hey Im not sure, Im just suspicious of the whole thing so where better to discuss this than with ATS members. I dont worry they are reptilians, I AM suspicious that they might be.

Their information on harvesting I find most odd and confusing.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Im of the opinion that reptillian or mammilian(or however its spelt) makes no difference at all like there are positive aqnd negatives of all species. We i believe are a hybrids, mammals with a reptilian CNS(central nervous system) Those of Ra are not manifested as they are of 6th density, so they would most probably have had incarnations as reptilian and as mammilian and as hybrid/human. You have to look at is whether the message is positive or negative not if its reptilian, martian, marsupial, human, zeta reticuli, drako, annunaki etc... I find that it resonates positive to me. But as they say opinions are like ar*eholes everybodys got one!!! you have my opinion lol. Peace to all

[edit on 8-3-2010 by cosmodromia tis parnasida]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Which is why there is not one material out there that I place complete trust in. I take what I need of the material or what resonates with my inner seeking self and I leave the rest for others.

I dont focus on the parts about harvests...for its not what my inner self is seeking. Sense I seek understanding of mans past and the workings of the mind/body/spirit complex, this is what I find of interests in the law of one.

Just like any material....only take what resonates with you Mr Green.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I dont focus on the parts about harvests...for its not what my inner self is seeking.

Is not the Harvest a major part of their teachings though? that depending on what ray or chakra you are at depends on your "fate" in the 2012 harvest (they say around 2011)

I found many pages on their harvest channelings but this one illustrates my point quite well,

lawofone.info...

Its all about , over many many thousands of years, of having to strive to meet the harvest ray or face re incarnation over and over for sometimes hundreds of thousands of years

Ra: I am Ra. The first attempt to aid your peoples was at the time 75,000. This attempt 75,000 of your years ago has been previously described by us. The next attempt was approximately 58,000 of your years ago, continuing for a long period in your measurement, with those of Mu as you call this race or mind/body/spirit social complex. The next attempt was long in coming and occurred approximately 13,000 of your years ago when some intelligent information was offered to those of Atlantis, this being of the same type of healing and crystal working of which we have spoken previously. The next attempt was 11,000 of your years ago. These are approximations as we are not totally able to process your space/time continuum measurement system. This was in what you call Egypt and of this we have also spoken. The same beings who came with us returned approximately 3,500 years later in order to attempt to aid the South American mind/body/spirit social complex once again. However, the pyramids of those so-called cities were not to be used in the appropriate fashion.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with your present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.

Its like we are being pre programmed to already accept 3rd Density re incarnation is most probably our only option, as the RA state above THERE ARE FEW TO HARVEST, and the majority will have to repeat this third density again ( for its duration of possibly 75,000 years!!! ) do you not find this slightly alarming that this is channeled? i do. What if actually none of these rays and energy vibrations of chakras they speak of are required to ascend? What if this information was channeled back in the 1960's to provide manipulation of humans at this very important time we are now in.

Reptilians IMO are 4th density aliens who use us basically like farm animals. Its quite easy for them I imagine to appear/sound like a mystical sixth density complex.

I understand you say you are interested in our history as re told by the RA. I too found that part very interesting, but how can we be sure its correct if we both dont really resonate with their information on Earths future??

I place faith in the Spirit that I live for that Im protected

I like this line very much.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

There is alot of offered ideas in the Law of One. It is important to remember (at least I remind myself alot) that the topics at hand are really started by the questioner....Ra only answers the given questions and sometimes refuses to answer due to over stepping bounds of free will and allowing the law of confusion to still be what it is.

I, like you, had many concerns and questions when I began reading it all. I pulled away from it, went back to it, pulled away again, and again, started glimpsing back to it. Its not so much that I felt a bad vibe from it but I had to learn to not let things distract me that my inner self was not concerned with before I started reading it. So many new ideas popped into my mind, so many new curiosities arose, and they all distracted me. It took me a while to deal with tha fact that it is OK for me to not find importance in everything the law of one talks about. My personal opinion about the law of one talking about the harvest is just this......I believe they over stepped the bounds of free will with giving such information. It causes us to worry about future things and not have true perspective of the path we are on today. Future dates and times are a distraction for many people....just look around, its not hard for us to see the fear these ideas have placed in many people.

I had to learn its OK....even if harvest is a real thing (btw, its not something that I believe would happen while alive, I believe one has to die to transfigure to a new body) I have to be honest in where I am at on my path today and not be something I am not because Im trying to 'make ship' in 2011 or 2012 or whenever...even if it happens tomorrow....my path needs to be walked in sincerity and honesty and worrying about salvation or harvests distracts my true path. I had to know that harvest or no harvest....3d existence or 4d existence....it really did not matter! What mattered is that I didnt try to fool myself of being ready for something I might not be and that I live my life for today.....not tomorrow.

So as much info as is offered in the Law of One....I had to really get to know my deepest self to see what I needed from the Law of One. Distractions was the last thing I needed....and after seeing this...I am able to read through it and slowly take things little by little that my inner self finds important.

We are all on different levels, having different desires spiritually and needs spiritually. This is why its important to know what our inner self is seeking....we have our own little filter within us of what we are in need of to learn and if we listen and trust it....we can leave the other distractions for the ones that are in need of them.

I agree with you on alot of the same things that bother you about the law of one...but I do find the message very positive and very open to where the soul can find what it needs within. I think the talks of harvest are about as meaningful as the talks of a rapture....pointless!

What is nice though with the groups that study the law of one...I can express these concerns or express how I dont find importance in certain things and they dont judge me for it like the churches did.

I dont know how things happen, but the Law of One seems to find some of the most humbled giving people and brings them together in this chaos of a world we live in. That was a blessing for me in itself, to find the groups of people that I did through the Law of One.

You know I dont ever claim anything as right or wrong....I just offer my own experiences and paths I have came on, especially if another I see is walking a similar path.

So you are not alone in your queries....

Keep looking within for what is important to your spirit complex, keep questioning everything, and know, there is no material that has all the answers. Most of them only brings more questions.

There is no way to know for sure what is truth, all things are possible, but I do enjoy thinking about each possibility that my mind is capable of handling.

I do know, I am a better person after learning about the Law of One and being influenced by such beautiful people that also had interests in it. I am more patient, more aware, more me, and content with being me. I dont care if I ascend or stay with Earth...either way, it is what is meant to be for me. Soak up the sun today....the NOW is where I am. It works for me.

Lots of love
LV

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Also, about the idea of only few make the 4d positive harvest....

What rings in my spirit when I first read that was what the Bible says...

Only few will find the narrow way.

Mabey its meant to be this way...IDK.

Alot of the Law of One has taught me to accept who I am, where I have been, and where I need to go. I just dont worry about the details of it all anymore.

But each to their own...you might find some things more important then I do to focus on.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

What rings in my spirit when I first read that was what the Bible says...

Only few will find the narrow way.

Mabey its meant to be this way

Possibly...but then why does Carla say in her video that "the vast majority of humanity will make the grade to harvest"

This seems to be in direct conflict with the RA who seem to say the complete opposite...

THERE ARE FEW TO HARVEST, and the majority will have to repeat this third density again

It cant be both ways. It is from inconsistencies such as this I am suspicious of the RA material.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Ra makes the suggestion that the Mayan Calendar was given to the Mayans by high-level sixth-density extraterrestrials so that they would have a tool with which to time the passage of these cycles.

From the website linked to in the OP.

Based on density channelings i have done via mind time travlel then channeling future beings while my mind light was in the past. I regret to inform you that the 6th density was closed in 12,00bc. While there was a reptilian connection none of it matters as anythingrelated to the 6th density and the 12th density is irrevelant now because they nolonger exist.

I became suspicious when I read their talk on "rays" or chakras. It is IMO that we are actually controlled via our chakras and that they should be left alone, that we should only attract higher energies through our pineal gland and crown, and not touch the others.

Their mention of "rays" is nothing more than a bad translation it is closer to "chicky chitey". We are not controlled by our charkras but if you were to mind light travel to the past you could control your past light mind and change the course of past events. Since the closure of the other densities your pineal gland has become useless, im planing on having mine removed you should to. If someone was to recreate the 6th density (or the 23rd density) with something like a stargate you could become a mind spirit reptilian pupet tool.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Since the closure of the other densities your pineal gland has become useless, im planing on having mine removed you should to.

lol certainly not!!!!!!!!!!! It is possible to remove the pineal gland, with risks, (due to dangerous medical issues such as cancer of this gland), but there is no way Id agree or allow this most important gland to be removed from my human body, and neither should you. Yes many things can switch it off or make it go to sleep (pollutants , pre programming, TV......) but never does it completely die off to the point of "becoming useless"as you state this gland has now become.

I think your insights/chanellings are mis informed in the extreme IMO .

EDIT To correct post that gland can be removed surgically for medical reasons.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yeah im not falling for your old 10th density mis-info, the pinel gland is dangerous as mind spirit lights from other time densities can easily take it over thus controlling you. You are just another sheep thining that their pineal gland will help them out some way. TV does not have the power to change your pineal gland, what density did you make that up out of.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You either resonate with the material or you don't. Ask your higher self the answers to any questions you might have. You are the only one that can discern for yourself.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

All I can say to that is that Carla obviously still allows her own intuition to work. I think its great to know that people who get so deep into such spiritual work can still sit back and not take it all word for word.

We should assume, since this is written by man, that distortion is most defiantly in there somewhere.

Mabey now adays, Carla has much higher hopes for humanity.

Plus many years have passed since the channeling. Mabey Carla see's that there is a 'choice' being made amongst many beings here now...mabey more then what was expected way back when the channeling transpired.

Just guessing really....

Mr Green, there is a great group at the site called...Bring4th the light....Carla herself is a part of the group. She used to do chats on Saturdays but her health has kept her from dong it here lately. If you have sincere questions...I believe you would receive some very detailed answers from that group. They are all very humble souls. They wont try to make you believe anything....they will be willing to answer any questions you have. I think you pose some great questions. Mabey even document your experience and share with us what you experienced there. I am a member there...but like I said, I dont get wrapped up in all the info from the Law of One. I mostly just like the vibe of the group and if I have a quotations....I get great responses and ideas offered from the group.

Since you are studying the LOO...I think you would enjoy reading the threads there at least...you dont have to join up to read the threads.

My best always
LV

top topics

<< 1   >>

join