It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle explains Illuminati Super Computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Alright people, here Bill Deagle explains to you what the Super Computer is and what the Illuminati is using it for.

If you check out his other videos in the Granada Forum, he will explain a lot more about the big picture. This is very riveting stuff, if you can swallow it.

This is part 1 of 3 for a interview he did with www.projectcamelot.org
projectcamelot.org...

Start at 1:45

htdNzesY0Wg

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I'm not seeing the Youtube Icon for some weird reason, so hopefully I'll come back and make it visible, if it shows up.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

When I hear people talk about Bill Deagle, all I hear is blah blah blah killer blah blah blah fraud blah blah blah liar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't like all the lies I saw on your list. They can be easily disproven by anybody who actually watches what he said in the videos.

Don't waste

link   

I don't like all the lies I saw on your list. They can be easily disproven by anybody who actually watches what he said in the videos.

Don't waste

link   

Don't waste

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I don't like the lies that come out of Deagles mouth every time he speaks.

But please, continue believing in what he says, you'll regret it one day, probably not as much as the family of Debra Darnell, but you will still regret ever believing anything he said.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Bill Deagle is not qualified to explain anything.

Sorry, but that's all I can think of contributing to this thread.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I watched about two thirds of the first video, and man was it frustrating. They were trying their hardest to try to get him to speak in some sort of coherent manner, but he was just rambling in the most roundabout manner. It reminds me of a crackhead I saw on the TV show Cops once. The officer searched him, and found crack in his pants pocket. The whole rest of the sequence consisted of the crackhead verbally tumbling along this convoluted rube goldberg set of coincidences wherein he eventually explained, unsuccessfully, that those weren't his pants. That's my impression of Dr. Bill Deagle. I don't know if he's lying or telling the truth, and unfortunately, I am pretty sure that neither does he.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
great food for an angle of reality...biblically....he seemed to have a whole bucket of truth with two drops of potson....when he said dont look for a rapture or armageddon...
that is huge as a decouple from the word which he reports to believe in

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Project Camelot.

That is all you need to know.

In Russia, there is an office full of Pravda staffers. They sit and make fun of how ridiculous the crap that Project Camelot puts out is. Even the Weekly World News will tell you that Bill and Kerry are so full of BS that they smell like the stockyards.

At one time i looked for that element of truth in what they were doing. Then i watched the Henry Deacon thing unfold. They aren't about getting truth, they are about keeping you interested enough to keep viewing.

It is a sad statement of humanity that there is more money to be made sensationalizing fantasy than sharing truth.

new topics

top topics

join