It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Conspiracy Theorists Are Potential "Suicide Warriors" & Are Mentally Disturbed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Since when is a militia group un patriotic who did this guy insight to take "it" a step further towards violence it is appearing to me to be a situation creating an Us versus Them scenario creating intellectual biases for all the close minded viewers of CNN to soak up call me crazy for believing that governments are not always truthful or have alternate agenda's.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

i love the word "sheeple"

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Did this reporter actually take the time and research murder rates in the general population versus murder rates of conspiracy theorists?

Or did this reporter do what he accuses conspiracy theorists of doing: taking mere coincidences and drawing broad conclusions.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Did this reporter actually take the time and research murder rates in the general population versus murder rates of conspiracy theorists?

Or did this reporter do what he accuses conspiracy theorists of doing: taking mere coincidences and drawing broad conclusions.

Are there actual statistics for that then?

Maybe they could provide us with a pie chart or a graph of somekind to prove their outragious conspiracy theory?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The tone of his voice is a little odd.

I too am thinking there is some kind of MK Ultra mind control going on with this individual as well.

The tone of his voice is a little odd because he is a nutter. A mad conspiracy theorist.

Sometimes the apparently obvious is the obvious.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
One More lies from Mainstream Media is Happen right now!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Hello ladies and gentlemen of ATS, federal agents and the like,

I think it is only fair to point out that if the American people were happy with the decisions made by the Fed, then none of us would be here. It is our right and duty to question the Fed about foolish endeavors on it's part.

Lets take for example the national debt. When a business spends more then it takes in, this is called a deficit, once this error is found, the average businessman will correct his spending. However, when this error is not corrected it usually points to incompetence. When this error is repeated enough times to endanger the business it then can become a criminal matter, example 'writing a bum check' or more clearly to point out one of the many daily shows of incompetence by our Federal leaders, In Dec 09 President Obama sends 7.5 billion dollars of aid to Pakistan, meanwhile the Chinese own more then 14 billion dollars of American treasury notes. For give me people, but is there something wrong with this picture. Is my thinking flawed? Wouldn't it be better to buy back some of our treasury notes? Why can't the Chinese send the Pakistanis the money. Oh and to add insult to injury I never voted to send Pakistan any money, did you?

And the Feds wonder why we are so pissed? There is almost certainly a conspiracy in affect to bankrupt America. We are watching the destruction of America from the inside out. To quote the famous words of a true statesman an deep thinker:

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

We as a people are now living in that time.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
It's up to communities like ours to show the CNN editorial staff how wrong they are.....

That is, if it the truth matters to them at all....

Mildly ironic, one radical calling others 'radical.' And the media machine picking which accusations to propagate, and which to ignore.

Don't tell me you believe they care, please don't ...

They are working for the government, the government wants to send united information, not divided, if it is divided then the country will be divided, which will be a national security threat therefore allowing the US government to control the media indirectly without any consequences, or without knowledge of the people.

They can leave us at dark, because even if they tell us they control the media would be a national security threat. You know the laws which operates under national security, they can keep anything hidden.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Not true - you have theorists and you have doers.

This does not hold water - ie it is not true.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Interesting find once again,

Good work on the find, this shows from the transcripts they are reading that the Media mogals are fearfull that people are starting to wake up and the ones who have possible insider information or belive in an actual consperiacy are goign to be classified as nut's or wacko's to dis-credit them for being Normal because they know something else possibly.
Dont belive everything you hear only belive what your mind and heart tell you is true backed up by circumstantial evidence or the Truth.

The Truth is the key to enlightenment and wisdom is the key to knowlege.

Reminds me of the fact that Obama wants all of these sites closed. I personaly can not see why as we are all in search of higher learning and information and a little bit of Truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Do not question the government. If you question the government, you are a conspiracy theorist. The government has done nothing but good since its inception and does not deserve this groundless theorizing. If you don't trust the government, you are likely to spread your filth to other consumers, er..um.. I mean citizens and that can't be allowed to happen.

Shut your mouth. Follow your leaders. DO NOT question authority. Pay your taxes. Consume as much as possible. Watch your TV. AND WHATEVER YOU DO... DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
About 2 years ago I was rather sure the predicament the majority of the World's population is in is rather hopeless.

I don't think that now.

CNN broadcasting John Avalon getting treated like an intellectual authority on the subject of conspiracy theorists and giving his message of "conspiracy theorists are dangerous" is an affirmation that there is something changing and people, against the odds (at least as I imagined them), are becoming aware.

Edited to add quotation marks for clarity.

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Recouper]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I had a quick browse through ATS just now to get a few examples of dangerous conspiracy theories.
I think John Avalon would agree, these qualify as dangerous conspiracy theories that threaten.... well you can decide what they threaten:

Scotland's Lord Advocate concealing top-level paedophile ring?

Iceland's Voters About to Tell Global Banksters to Shove It

Aspartame has been renamed and is now being marketed as a natural sweetener

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

What is peculiar about this is that most people who work in an office or association of people would have come across the idea of the hidden agenda that drives most people.

In many peoples' housing interests there is an issue of nimbyism. So I believe that if hidden agendas and the fear thereof are normal (well they must be becasue the media is rife with these behaviours) how can conspiracy theorists not be?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This thread is on my favorites list and every time I read the title I get a bit cranky.

For the record:

1. I am NOT a potential suicide warrior.

2. I am NOT mentally disturbed.

3. I am NOT dangerous.

TRUTH IS DANGEROUS.

The best conspiracy theorists are messengers of truth. You might take issue with the message, but why shoot the messenger? ....Shooting the messenger is a bit feudal, dontcha think?

...Oh yeah, it's the New Age - Fascist Global Feudalistic Corporatism.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well, people will wake up one day and those people who point fingers will have a hard day...
Better stand for our opinions and for the evidence rather than sit down to watch their stupid programming on tv...

I'm one of those people that takes every word from media and government and thinks differently...
I find myself always having another opinion, rather than what they think...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
the main stream is mentally disturbed. anyone who can watch the constitution be ripped into tiny strips sized perfectly for wiping and not get upset is disturbed. anyone who can watch trillions of tax dollars get flushed down the toilet are disturbed. great, i love and care about my country and people and now i'm gonna be labeled a terrorist. i am not homicidal or delusional, and i have no violent intentions against anyone unless i feel threatened or unless someone brings it to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sooooooo.....if a goodly number of people behind such things as the Manhattan project truly and deeply feared the Illuminati....and they were the government.....does that mean that conspiracy theorists are only "dangerous" if they aren't in the government?

Thoughts to ponder.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
w00t w00t i am a suicide warrior!!! I am gonna go hang my self and masturbate and video tape it and have it sent to the news and say that they made me do it becuase they said i was suicide warrior!!!YEEEEEHAAWWWWW. Who wants to join me???

EDIT: Stupid keyboard doesnt work right sometimes!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Kurotachi]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have only read through Page 1., but I agree with CNN., and I am glad that they admit all the Conspiracy that they and the Mainstream Press put out day after day is Garbage and cause for insanity!

Who are the real CS anyway? NOT US! We have fact and logic and research open minds that are 'sometimes' capable of changing!

The real threat are the fanatical CS Press that takes the word of Reuters and AP to be gospel and fails to fact check or verify any of it.

The real threat are "journalists" (term used loosely) that only copy and paste stories from the wire with very little actual thought process involved.

The real threat are talking heads on "news" (again) shows that take "journalism" and ad in a lot of rhetoric and opinion from supposed experts that are pushing book sales and vying for cabinet positions and tout it as fact even in the face of real data!

Yes, I agree that all those on television pushing their "Conspiracies" to hide the truth are indeed dangerous and should be dealt with!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join