It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime orb recorded over Mexico March 3 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is pretty intresting. A man in mexico seems to have caught a red orb in the sky. Maybe a camera glare or something that the atmosphere produces rarely it still is cool to look at.
www.dailymotion.com...
What youll Think??

[edit on 6-3-2010 by blaws572]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Pretty neat footage but it looks like a kite of sorts you can kind of see a tail lingering off the bottom of it...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
REALLY interesting. ive never seen the video before, wish he had some good points of reference.

oooooh yeeaaah....kiiite shaape.....

[edit on 6-3-2010 by oldschoolsuper star]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Pretty neat footage but it looks like a kite of sorts you can kind of see a tail lingering off the bottom of it...

Or a balloon with a string or something attached as is usually the case with these types of videos since balloons come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaws572
This is pretty intresting. A man in mexico seems to have caught a red orb in the sky. Maybe a camera glare or something that the atmosphere produces rarely it still is cool to look at.
www.dailymotion.com...
What youll Think??

G'day blaws572

What I think is that it's a balloon.

I can see the string.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
What you are seeing there isn't an orb, but the strange star phenomena wich is recently being reported from many parts of the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blaws572

Normally I don't post in the UFO threads however I would be remiss if I didn't comment on this video. Simply for the fact that, of the ONE experience that I have ever had seeing an object that was what I determined unidentified looked exactly like this one.

The differences:

In my experience it was roughly 9 pm, the object I saw looked like an iridescent pink-ish/purple-ish/red-ish orb and was on a clear flight path, it's altitude (as far as my perception could tell) was approximately 2,000 ft. It's speed was fast enough to be a jet but was void of any sound. I live on the Gulf Coast in Florida. The flight path was swifter and there were no common markers present that are normally on most conventional aircraft at that altitude and speed. It's trajectory was taking it straight out towards the Gulf of Mexico.

I spotted it as I was driving North on U.S. 19 in Port Richey, FL. You can Google Map it to see the close proximity to the Gulf of Mexico. Upon spotting it, I pulled over so that I could verify that what I was seeing was real, and to better process it. I attempted to snap a photo with my cell phone cam but it had already moved too far away. My girlfriend was with me at the time and she too was perplexed as to what this object was. Her exact words "What the **** is that?" my reply "I have no idea!". I assure you we are both very intelligent and rational individuals, but this is one experience that I have yet to rationalize.

As for the video in the OP:

The object looked strikingly similar to this one. I personally don't wish to speculate on what the object in the OP is or isn't. I merely wanted to convey the similarities to the one and only unexplained object that I have seen with my own eyes. I can assure you it was not a star, a balloon, a kite, or any other conventional flying apparatus that I am aware of. I feel I'm quite capable of recognizing the difference, a few years of my life were spent on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier.

[edit on 3/7/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosby
What you are seeing there isn't an orb, but the strange star phenomena wich is recently being reported from many parts of the world.

Thanks for posting this video Cosby; I agree the object in the OP looks like some of the diamond shaped luminous "Stars" that appear the Benjamin Creme presentation.The object in the OP is luminous (unlike a kite) and couldn't be an ordinary star visible in broad daylight. The so called tail looks to me like light, rather than a string or anything that has been mentioned associated with a kite or balloon.

The only UFO I've seen up close was diamond shaped with half being red and half bright yellow. We were at an outdoor concert adjacent to the ocean and after the concert ended, it approached the edge of the shore and it seemed huge, although with no frame of reference I don't know if it was 100 ft. across or 1000, since the backdrop was the ocean it's true size was indeterminate. I'll never forget that and since then pay special attention to photos and reports of the diamond shaped ones (being a witness takes away the "it's couldn't be real" factor).

I've added a link to some still photos of similar "Star Signs" for comparison to the OP sighting:

www.share-international.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Brightly lit and they jump around.
The craft moves with actual vibrations in the ether.
But we do not know of such things.
But keep on saying what I say and make tptb
wonder if everyone is reading the ether scientist Tesla.
Tesla did not like Einsteins science or Relativism or any thing
that followed like Quantum Mechanics which were
"beggars wrapped in purple ropes".

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is another amazing daytime orb observed in Brasil:

And no, that's not the ISS.
The truth is out there.

Ops, sorry I had to edit this youtube link, it didn't work because I used the google-video botton.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by cosby]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cosby

What you are seeing are the effects of autofocus and digital zoom.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes, thank you Phage, that is probably the morning star. I know that the diamond shape is caused by the focusing vrc.
But what do you think about the moving white orb posted above?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cosby

I don't know exactly why you call it an "orb". It is too small to see any shape in the video.

There is no point of reference for any motion so we can't tell if there is anything other than purely random motion. It could be a balloon, it could be a kite. It could be a trash bag.

[edit on 3/8/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Most of the time we see a puff of light on film.
www.youtube.com...
Under going great speed things get more interesting.
The ancients saw a white shield on passing objects.
(Mentioned by Velikovsky about a chapter in the "Surya-Siddhanta")
(Also things at either side.)
Who knows what shape of light the camera sees.

The whole observation and recording phenomena is dealt
with unresolved issues. A guy posts a purple balloon and
says he saw a metallic object. I asked if he saw his own video
and wondered why it looked purple.
Got no answer of course.
If that actually happened he of course would not know why such a thing
occurred.
Other wise he was caught doing a bogus video to prove UFOs do
not exits.
The UFOs do not exist is a valid campaign for those who own the
ship.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cosby

I had a sighting just like you showed in that video from Brazil. Almsot exactly the same thing except the orb flew over 3 to 4 times before finally positioning itself and slowly moving far away and out of view. Great video.

new topics

top topics

join