It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 Shakespeare sign in the KJV of the Bible.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

King Solomon's Mines... somewhere in New Mexico and Texas
around the White Sands Missile Range.

There is a story on the net about the gold under Victorino Peak in Texas
in the land west of the Pecos and now part of White Sands.
So its off limits except by the government.
So much gold I figure thats where the mine is.

The B.C. presence in America shown by Dr. Fell and others need only
be looked at when added to other findings.
ED: From Roberta Balantine: Bacon printed up the first folio after
getting Marlowe's works from the English Embassy in Venice.
Having people put in his ciphers. Perhaps Bacon did not burn the
original works.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here is wisdom, whoever has understanding, consider the number of the beast, for it is a mans number, and his number is 666.

6+6+6 = 18

1+8 = 9

Nine is the number of a true man!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

The four sacred navajo Indian Mountains, three inner sacred mountains. Mt Blanca is the sacred mountain of the Northern cardinal directio, NE. I believe the area you are talking about goes from there to Dulce and down into Roswell anmd that white sands missile range, an undergorund military base with a network of tunnels connecting them together.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Oddly enough, Mark Twain adds up to 103 simple cipher as well. Just playing with some names, doesn't really hold much relevance I suppose.
Couldn't the T.T. represent thirty-three as well?
reply to post by hawk123

[edit on 10-6-2010 by 6minutes212]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6minutes212
Oddly enough, Mark Twain adds up to 103 simple cipher as well. Just playing with some names, doesn't really hold much relevance I suppose.
Couldn't the T.T. represent thirty-three as well?
reply to post by hawk123

[edit on 10-6-2010 by 6minutes212]

Yes, 33 is also represented by the initials ‘T.T.’ (i.e. Thirty-Three). As such it is used to represent the Thirty-Third Degree of Initiation, and thus is used as a sign or signature of the master. Like the initials ‘B.I.’—which sign the Shakespeare Folio’s Portrait poem and represent the names of Solomon’s Pillars, Boaz and Jachin, as well as being the initials of Ben Jonson—‘T.T.’ also signifies the Twin Pillars that stand before the porch of Solomon’s Temple, the Temple of Light. ‘T.T.’ forms the capital letters of The Tempest, the introductory play of the Shakespeare Folio. The Dedication in Shake-speare's Sonnets (1609) is signed ‘T.T.’ (which, like ‘B.I’ in the Folio, is also associated with an appropriate person—in this case, Thomas Thorpe). The signature of ‘T.T.’ is carved into the base of the Shakespeare Memorial in Westminster Abbey, at Shakespeare's feet. The collection of Bacon’s previously unpublished writings that were published in 1679 under the title of Baconiana, in which the keys to Bacon’s cabalistic cipher are given, is signed ‘T.T.’, which initials are generally assumed to be those of Archbishop Thomas Tennison, the ‘appropriate person’ as editor or front man for those responsible for preserving and publishing Bacon’s manuscripts.

www.fbrt.org.uk...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here is the secret:
www.light-of-truth.com...

Each letter in Simple Cipher and in Reverse Cipher adds up to 25.

Therefore Bacon is in Simple cipher 33
Bacon is in reverse cipher (5 letters x 25) - 33 = 92

Free = 33 = Bacon (Simple Cipher),
Free = 67 = Francis (Reverse Cipher), (4 letters x 25) - 33 = 67
Free = 111 = Bacon (Kay Cipher).

www.fbrt.org.uk...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins by Manly P. Hall 1901-1990

From Lectures on Ancient Philosophy—An Introduction to
the Study and Application of Rational Procedure:
The Hall Publishing Company, Los Angeles, First Edition 1929, pp 397-417

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

The first edition of the King James Bible, Bible, which was edited by Francis Bacon and prepared under Masonic supervision, bears more Mason's marks than the Cathedral of Strasburg. The same is true respecting the Masonic symbolism found in the first English edition of Josephus' History of the Jews. [pp 409-410]

Enough evience that the KJV is mastered by Masons.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
From the OP:

- A memorial at Holy Trinity Church, Stratford-upon-Avon records that he died on 23rd April 1616.
- Shakespeare's plays were first performed in 1588, when Shakespeare was 23.
- The First Folio of Shakespeare's works was published in 1623. - Now 23 + 23 = 46.

Using the Roberta Ballantine biography of Marlowe, "Marlowe Up Close":

Marlowe outlived Shakespeare dying of bad wine in an embassy of England in 1622.
Francis Bacon told the embassy or had agents bring all of Marlowe's work back
and published the Folio of Marlowe's work as Shakespeare's within one year in 1623.

Apparently Marlowe had a fake death, Queen Elizabeth ordered a executed body be
substituted and Marlowe was off on spy missions. Officially banned from England
but apparently came back at times as a sailor, his actual profession.

About the story.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

If the early Americas population were indeed from the ancient BC times
and ended 400 AD at the fall of Rome when the trade and communications stopped
there might have been navigation inland as noted by boats in dried up streams and
petroglyphs and other indications even Roman coins.
Access to those gold hordes would still be known to the survivors of those areas
and to the people with maps given the information on the return trip.
I heard of one request to cash in some gold before gold was allowed to be owned
in the US and had to be refused. Looks like the corporations continue to make things
difficult but sending in someone else stops people looking for you and where you
found the gold.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Martin Luther also used Psalm 46
From Psalm 46 there are 666 books till the end of the bible.

Martin Luthers day is also Halloween day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since Martin Luther was a Rosicrucian, I expect that Rosicrucians invented Halloween again.
watch.pair.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

That's a very good Kabbalistic observation. Although perhaps it is better to say that the True Man is Born(Again) in the Ninth Sphere, while facing the trials of the Eighteenth Arcanum.

reply to post by hawk123

Here are some relevant quotes:

"Haroun al Raschid was born again as Bacon of Verulam.

"His wise Counsellor too was born again, almost at the same time, as Amos Comenius, the educational reformer. Think of what was brought into the world through Bacon of Verulam who was only outwardly a Christian and who introduced the abstract trend of Arabism into European science." - Rudolf Steiner

"Master Rakoczi is the same Count Saint Germain, Roger Bacon and Francis Bacon.

"This Master directs world politics. He presently lives in Tibet, and possesses the same Physical Body with which he was known during the seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries in all the courts of Europe. The centuries have passed over this Master without death having any power over him, because he is a Child of Resurrection. This Master is of the Ray of Jupiter." - Samael Aun Weor

Hermetic Marriage

"(1) The Order of the Illuminati, represented by Mohammad, prophet of Islam; Roger Bacon, father of chemistry; and Paracelsus, father of modern medicine. It is an interesting fact that the present buildings and school of Rudolph Steiner, the German mystic, are located in the grounds of the old estate of Hohenheim where Paracelsus lived.
(2) The Order of Freemasons, represented by the great Robert Fludd, master of symbolism and alchemy, and Elias Ashmole, the unique philosopher.
(3) The Rosicrucians, a sacred organization founded by the mysterious Father C.R.C. after his return from Arabia. In the mythological city of Damcar he had been educated in alchemy and astrology by Arabian adepts.
After him came Sir Francis Bacon, the remodeler of British law. And then Count Cagliostro, the sublime adventurer. And last..., the great Comte de St. Germaine, probably the world's greatest political reformer, and Alchemist by Fire. These superlative minds leavened the loaf of materiality. And, according to those who study The Mysteries, kept alight the flame of Hermes during the medieval centuries of religious intolerance and bigotry." - Manly P. Hall 33°

Lo and behold, that even the Koran starts with that second Sura which is called The Cow.

"AL-BAQARA is how you write “the cow” in Arabic, AL-BAQARA. AL-BAQARA is the longest sura of the Koran. Devout Muslims sing of the cow, the bull, the power of the throat, which is the power of God.

"If you read AL-BAQARA, you find that the letter A and the letter L of ‘Al’ is Alif, ox. Now, if you take the syllable RA out of BAQARA - which means cow – you see the word BAQA. So by taking the letter R and A out of Al BAQARA you end with Al BAQA (Al Qaba), which is Qabala backwards. This is why they say that Kabbalah is Al BAQARA, the science of the cow.

"When seeing this, Johann Sebastian Bach comes into my mind. His name is written Bach but pronounced Baq. Baqa. Bach is a composer that, for me, is great. He wrote so many cantatas that people enjoy singing to God. This is precisely what Bach, Baq, wrote: many beautiful songs to God, hundreds and hundreds of them. Do you see, is this what we call coincidence, that his name is Bach? The translation of Bach, Baq, is cow. Johann Sebastian Cow. Sometimes I think that is not a coincidence. His name was Bach (Baq) because he was working with the throat, or cow-octaves, to use his terminology, and teaching everybody to make beautiful music, beautiful cantatas and masses that you can play any time, because he wrote over a thousand works. Johann Sebastian Bach is my favorite composer, and is related with the cow, with the Baq-ara."

edit on 31-10-2010 by Tamahu because: edit text

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by LUXUS

That's a very good Kabbalistic observation. Although perhaps it is better to say that the True Man is Born(Again) in the Ninth Sphere, while facing the trials of the Eighteenth Arcanum.

reply to post by hawk123

Here are some relevant quotes:

"Haroun al Raschid was born again as Bacon of Verulam.

"His wise Counsellor too was born again, almost at the same time, as Amos Comenius, the educational reformer. Think of what was brought into the world through Bacon of Verulam who was only outwardly a Christian and who introduced the abstract trend of Arabism into European science." - Rudolf Steiner

"Master Rakoczi is the same Count Saint Germain, Roger Bacon and Francis Bacon.

"This Master directs world politics. He presently lives in Tibet, and possesses the same Physical Body with which he was known during the seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries in all the courts of Europe. The centuries have passed over this Master without death having any power over him, because he is a Child of Resurrection. This Master is of the Ray of Jupiter." - Samael Aun Weor

Hermetic Marriage

"(1) The Order of the Illuminati, represented by Mohammad, prophet of Islam; Roger Bacon, father of chemistry; and Paracelsus, father of modern medicine. It is an interesting fact that the present buildings and school of Rudolph Steiner, the German mystic, are located in the grounds of the old estate of Hohenheim where Paracelsus lived.
(2) The Order of Freemasons, represented by the great Robert Fludd, master of symbolism and alchemy, and Elias Ashmole, the unique philosopher.
(3) The Rosicrucians, a sacred organization founded by the mysterious Father C.R.C. after his return from Arabia. In the mythological city of Damcar he had been educated in alchemy and astrology by Arabian adepts.
After him came Sir Francis Bacon, the remodeler of British law. And then Count Cagliostro, the sublime adventurer. And last..., the great Comte de St. Germaine, probably the world's greatest political reformer, and Alchemist by Fire. These superlative minds leavened the loaf of materiality. And, according to those who study The Mysteries, kept alight the flame of Hermes during the medieval centuries of religious intolerance and bigotry." - Manly P. Hall 33°

Lo and behold, that even the Koran starts with that second Sura which is called The Cow.

"AL-BAQARA is how you write “the cow” in Arabic, AL-BAQARA. AL-BAQARA is the longest sura of the Koran. Devout Muslims sing of the cow, the bull, the power of the throat, which is the power of God.

"If you read AL-BAQARA, you find that the letter A and the letter L of ‘Al’ is Alif, ox. Now, if you take the syllable RA out of BAQARA - which means cow – you see the word BAQA. So by taking the letter R and A out of Al BAQARA you end with Al BAQA (Al Qaba), which is Qabala backwards. This is why they say that Kabbalah is Al BAQARA, the science of the cow.

"When seeing this, Johann Sebastian Bach comes into my mind. His name is written Bach but pronounced Baq. Baqa. Bach is a composer that, for me, is great. He wrote so many cantatas that people enjoy singing to God. This is precisely what Bach, Baq, wrote: many beautiful songs to God, hundreds and hundreds of them. Do you see, is this what we call coincidence, that his name is Bach? The translation of Bach, Baq, is cow. Johann Sebastian Cow. Sometimes I think that is not a coincidence. His name was Bach (Baq) because he was working with the throat, or cow-octaves, to use his terminology, and teaching everybody to make beautiful music, beautiful cantatas and masses that you can play any time, because he wrote over a thousand works. Johann Sebastian Bach is my favorite composer, and is related with the cow, with the Baq-ara."

edit on 31-10-2010 by Tamahu because: edit text

Amazing, I also created a thread on BACH with its Rosicrucian connection.

However until now I have got the connection with Bach (Baq)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by IsThereLifeOnMars
Well. What then? Shakespeare was a Rosicrucian? Shakespeare was Bacon who was a Rosicrucian? Shakespeare was Marlowe who faked his own death and was a Rosicrucian? The Rosicrucians hijacked the KJV and put secret codes in the translation that could be understood by other initiates down through eternity? Shakespeare who was Marlowe who was Bacon who was a Rosicrucian secretly insinuated himself into the translation project under yet a different pseudonym and hid messages but all he could think to hide was his pen name (Shakespeare was not Shakespeare, in this scenario, after all) and 666, like some goth kid vandalizing a bench outside a suburban shopping mall? I mean come up with something interesting to say about your theory--if you're going to be unconvincing you may as well at least have the good manners to be an outlandish Munchausen instead of a poor man's Umberto Eco.

Yes, the Rosicrucians hijacked the KJV version of 1611.

Psalm 46:
There are 111 words between Shake and Speare. This makes 157 words after the word "Shake", and 157 words before "Speare." Although not as well known, this is much more siginificant.

June 6, 2006 (6-6-6) which is Day 157 of the year

157 = Jesus Mihi Omnia

June 6, 1944 = D-Day.

Umberto Eco.
The next multiple of 108 is 1944, Umberto Eco has chosen as its key date Foucault's Pendulum, which satirized the esoteric mythomania found on the bottom of the Rosicrucian Priory of Sion in the name of Tres. It is still a false document that leads the heroes to imagine a secret Templar transmitted every 120 years (Post CXX annos ...) until a final appointment in 1944

www.amazon.co.uk...

Baudolino is the medieval equivalent of Baron Munchausen and Don Quixote. Teller of tall tales. Prof. Eco weaves an amazing yarn that imbues medieval history (the 12th century crusade, the sacking of Byzantine, Frederick the Great's death) and the fantastic (the numerous flora and fauna of the land of Prestor John).

Interesting fact:
"WILLIAM TUDOR I" adds up to a Simple Cipher 157, and a Kaye Cipher 287.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by hawk123]

Not to mention others have placed the numbers 157 onto the apex of the Giza pyramid.
breakfornews.com...

So it makes sense that you would pray to God from the apex of the pyramid at Giza?

The Rosie Crucian Prayer to God
Jesus Mihi Omnia.
www.levity.com...

namaste
edit on 18-11-2010 by CHiram_Abiff because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by CHiram_Abiff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CHiram_Abiff

William Tudor I and John Dee connection to 157

And BACH told us already about 157
Kees van Houten knows all secrets about BACH and recovered an error in BACHs work.
In 2010 Kees van Houten published another book, called “Tönet, ihr Pauken! Erschallet, Trompeten!”

Unfortunately his presentation "BACH and the Rosicrucians" is again kept secret for the public. (November 14)
www.keesvanhouten.nl...

edit on 20-11-2010 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

None of these things can be that secret if you're able to find them on the web.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by hawk123

None of these things can be that secret if you're able to find them on the web.

Frank Woodward has noted that there are 157 letters on the title page. This is a Rosicrucian signature of first importance. The date, 1623, Plus the two letters "ON" from the word "LONDON," gives the cryptic signature of Francis Bacon, by a simple numerical cipher. By merely exchanging the 26 letters of the alphabet for numbers, 1 became A, 6 becomes F, 2 becomes B, and 3 becomes C, giving AFBC. To this is added the ON from LONDON, resulting in AFBCON, which rearranged forms F. BACON.

AFBC letter sequence is just 1 6 2 3

www.sacred-texts.com...

I agree that 157 and LONDON or F.BACON is not secret anymore, but still the mass population do not understand it.

The Great Folio of 1623 is a veritable treasure house of Masonic lore and symbolism, and the time is at hand when that Great Work should be accorded the consideration which is its due.

Bacon he reveals as the philosophical Hercules, whom time will establish as the true "Spear-Shaker" (Shakespeare).

watch.pair.com...

edit on 21-11-2010 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
We forget how easy info is acquired on the internet today.
I like the argument made regarding 'source material' and 'opportunity'.

Bacon had both.
Shakespere the legend had neither.

THE present consideration of the Bacon--Shakspere--Rosicrucian controversy is undertaken not for the vain purpose of digging up dead men's bones but rather in the hope that a critical analysis will aid in the rediscovery of that knowledge lost to the world since the oracles were silenced. It was W. F. C. Wigston who called the Bard of Avon "phantom Captain Shakespeare, the Rosicrucian mask." This constitutes one of the most significant statements relating to the Bacon-Shakspere controversy.

It is quite evident that William Shakspere could not, unaided, have produced the immortal writings bearing his name. He did not possess the necessary literary culture, for the town of Stratford where he was reared contained no school capable of imparting the higher forms of learning reflected in the writings ascribed to him. His parents were illiterate, and in his early life he evinced a total disregard for study. There are in existence but six known examples of Shakspere's handwriting. All are signatures, and three of them are in his will. The scrawling, uncertain method of their execution stamps Shakspere as unfamiliar with the use of a pen, and it is obvious either that he copied a signature prepared for him or that his hand was guided while he wrote. No autograph manuscripts of the "Shakespearian" plays or sonnets have been discovered, nor is there even a tradition concerning them other than the fantastic and impossible statement appearing in the foreword of the Great Folio.

A well-stocked library would be an essential part of the equipment of an author whose literary productions demonstrate him to be familiar with the literature of all ages, yet there is no record that Shakspere ever possessed a library, nor does he make any mention of books in his will. Commenting on the known illiteracy of Shakspere's daughter Judith, who at twenty-seven could only make her mark, Ignatius Donnelly declares it to be unbelievable that William Shakspere if he wrote the plays bearing his name would have permitted his own daughter to reach womanhood and marry without being able to read one line of the writings that made her father wealthy and locally famous. The query also has been raised, "Where did William Shakspere secure his knowledge of modern French, Italian, Spanish, and Danish, to say nothing of classical Latin and Greek?" For, in spite of the rare discrimination with which Latin is used by the author of the Shakespearian plays, Ben Jonson, who knew Shakspere intimately, declared that the Stratford actor understood "small Latin and less Greek"! Is it not also more than strange that no record exists of William Shakspere's having ever played a leading rôle in the famous dramas he is supposed to have written or in others produced by the company of which he was a member? True, he may have owned a small interest in the Globe Theatre or Blackfriars, but apparently the height of his thespian achievements was the Ghost in Hamlet!

www.sacred-texts.com...

namaste

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
400 years after 1611 the The New King James Version (NKJV) is ready with even more 666 on it.

Triquetra Symbol on NKJV: Evil 666 in Plain Sight
libertytothecaptives.net...

The same Triquetra symbol as in the Book of Shadows

www.amazon.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

www.av1611.org...
edit on 26-3-2011 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Counting back from the end of the book using the chapter count provided in the original KJV Bible, we find that Psalms 46 is the 666th chapter from the end of the Bible.

Shakespeare encoded his name in Psalm 46. See the RED tekst.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b2fe65d9a5e.jpg[/atsimg]

- William Shakespeare is believed to have been born on 23rd April 1564.
- A memorial at Holy Trinity Church, Stratford-upon-Avon records that he died on 23rd April 1616.
- Shakespeare's plays were first performed in 1588, when Shakespeare was 23.
- The First Folio of Shakespeare's works was published in 1623.
- Now 23 + 23 = 46.
- The King James Bible was first published in 1611, when Shakespeare was 46.
- "WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE" is an anagram of "HERE WAS I, LIKE A PSALM".

Other references:

www.baconlinks.com...

The encoding is aligned with the Rosicrucian Order.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by hawk123]
I'll share with you a little secret, Shakespeare was not a real person

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

I can make the case for "Jacob Selah, Lord of wars" also.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join