It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the afterlife/During the afterlife/Your ideal afterlife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ever think: After the afterlife, then what? Is it back to another planet ordeal where things are similar or different to this world of B.S.? Can who is alive ever even die? Not talking about the physical body here which will eventually die here. In our afterlife are we then given super human bodies, and will never face death again with our super human bodies? I would suppose a super human body has no kinks like we currently have with these human bodies. I mean no aches, no fugliness, no etc. of the kinks the human body has here on planet earth. In our afterlife will we have the same or different given names? Or no given names at all? I'd say about time since I'd dig to name myself Satan. And also are we finally free from having parents in our afterlife? I'd think so in a better than life afterlife. The afterlife has got to be a billion times better than current life.

Last but not least, what is your speculation on the/your afterlife? What would be your ideal afterlife if you were to say so for yourself?

I know just about everone's ideal afterlife includes the ability to have sex without giving birth to childlen. Sex gives a super supreme, natural feeling high you cant just pass up on or want to opt out from experiencing henceforth. And I just know everyone's ideal afterlife would include some good ol' food too.

The guys alive I bet want endlessness of bisexual women in their afterlife.
I know that's what I've got to have for ever and ever. I can't picture what a female's ideal afterlife would be like. It prolly wouldn't have a lot of guys or women in it. It would prolly be lame in my opinion if it were left up to them if they are alive.

I have had a big clue that we alive go rather simply back to what we here call the afterlife from this life, and continue on. So for me, I continue on in my ideal paradise as though I never skipped a heart beat.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
We do not decide how much time is given to us on this Earth, only what to do with it, the past does not exist the future has not yet come. Worry about the now dude. don't worry about an afterlife if their even is one, just live a good life and a life without regrets.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Well the now sucks. Least for me that is.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
My concept of an afterlife that I would enjoy would be pretty simple...besides all the initial yay joy stuff, would be the ability to go back into a lifeform and start over...never truely forgetting who I am overall, just while alive in those lives...

Learning is a joy, and uncovering the truth is joy. the prospect of dying and going to some heaven would be thrilling, but once there for awhile, I think the initial suprise and joy would taper off...like a neverending roller coaster ride...the initial thrill eventually turning into general boredom...you would need to leave for a bit and come back to once again achieve that initial joy over and over.

Perhaps thats what this is...just a video game we purposefully chose to forget so we can once again achieve that initial rush of utopia once its uncovered. It seems the point of singularity coming up may offer us this dilemma..

I dont want to live forever, but I dont want to be dead forever either is the overall sense.

As far as the whole sex thing goes...meh...nice, but so is a warm cup of tea (aka, such joys we may find out are very dull in comparison to what a body of pure energy is capable of, akin to a cup of tea). I think the ultimate joy is the joy of finding truth (and the truth not being horrible is of course a bonus).

Besides, when we die, we simply wake up from the virtual simulation and check out how many points we racked up...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
when presented with arguments whose basic premise is, "then what" i remind myself that the finite cannot comprehend the infinite. For better or for worse, the now is all you can really deal with. wouldn't you rather make the most out of your 'now' on the off-chance that it does matter?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sorry life sux for now. My perfect afterlife is just worms - no fantasies about the next incarnation, no dreams of paradise, just... nothing. There may be something unfathomable on the other side of the great transition, but I'm counting on it not being recognizable from our current state of affairs (i.e. living). Anyway, as long as I'm not dying to know the answer - why worry about the afterlife - after all, I'LL BE DEAD! No worries mate.

gj

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

What would be your ideal afterlife if you
were to say so for yourself?

Full consciousnes control over experience. Think of it as being like a lucid dream while in a highly conscious state. Add in mutual awareness of others experiencing similar states. Also a complete removal of silly, arbitrary limitations like being unable to see through walls, or to smell sounds, or to only observe space from a single point.

That would be a good start.

I know just about everone's ideal afterlife includes the
ability to have sex without giving birth to childlen.

Well, it would include the "ability" to, but because there would be no need for continuity of events. It would also be possible to have children without having sex first, for example. With full conscious control of the now experience, things like sequence and causality would be entirely optional.

Sex gives a super supreme, natural feeling high you cant just pass
up on or want to opt out from experiencing henceforth.

...nor be limited to. For example, I think "sex" would be far more intimate with full telepathic awareness of the state and experience of the person(s) involved.

I just know everyone's ideal afterlife would include some good ol' food too.

...mine would have the possibility of food, but there would be no need to eat.

I'd dig to name myself Satan

I wouldn't see much reason for names. No bodies limiting our experience, no reason to use sound vibrations to communicate...why have a verbal name when the beings you're communicating with can be aware of the totality of your consciousness simply by focusing on you?

The guys alive I bet want endlessness of bisexual women in their afterlife.

Ok. But why limit yourself to women? Or humans? Why limit yourself to being the one having sex? We no longer have physical bodies in this scenario, right? So it's not merely you being aware of your body having sex with another body. Why not expand your awareness to include the actions of, for example...an entire species? If you like sex, why not experience it from the perspective of a unified species? Why not think up your own species with more interesting sex organs than merely single digit into single orifice? Why not superimposition of form? Two organs touching in only three dimensions are very limited in the amount of possible surface contact. So why not make use of a fourth dimension, and have sexual contact throughout the entire volume of the organs involved? If we're going that far, why even bother to use sex organs at all? Why not simply share direct conscious-to-conscious awareness?

I have no problem with a hedonistic eternity of self-fulfillment...but if we're going to do that, why not go all the way?

top topics

join