It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne Lashed By 'Mini-Cyclone'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

I think people would realize if a giant array just appeared out of nowhere one day. You're really stretching here and the more this thread goes on the more it seems like you're a troll.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icecoldfm
You dont really understand how HAARP works, none of you it seems.
in fact HAARP can be used to destroy the earth.

Neither do you. You have yet to explain the proceses that cause all these events you claim that HAARP is responsible for.

You have also neglected to mention the dozen or so other facilities around the globe that do the same thing, that have been there years before the HAARP facility had even been planned

[edit on 8/3/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here are some photos of the storm taken by people as it was happening, It looked pretty full on. www.heraldsun.com.au...
Some people have said we get storms like this in Melbourne every few years, but i don't remember anything this bad hitting a major city in Australia in recent years.
I know Sydney had a major Hail Storm in 1999 caused by a Super Cell but it was not this bad.

Anyway check out the pics

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, I was here during that storm. Still in Melbourne right now.

Sure it was really bad with hail and sudden flash flooding in some areas, but not in others. We get very short violent storms like that quite frequently here.

Wherever that picture was taken, half an hour later the hail would have completely melted, and all that storm water completely drained away, and there would be NOTHING to see.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join