It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne Lashed By 'Mini-Cyclone'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Breaking news!

Melbourn , Australia has been hit by a HAARp Style Weather attack!!!

see link...

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

What exactly is a "HAARP style weather attack?" Seeing as how HAARP cannot control the weather I don't see how something could be a HAARP style weather attack. HAARP isn't even run by the government. So, unless you can come up with some reason why the University of Alaska has a problem with Melbourne you are just buying into false claims made by charlatans who thrive on sensationalism to make a living.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You have to know HAARPS cabailities first. They can manipulate the weather in any contry from their base. Why do you think there have been major earthquakes..??

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Because of plate tectonics. HAARP has no capabilities outside those that it claims to have. It is a device created to study the ionosphere and that is it. If it controlled the weather it would need to somehow control the troposphere and not the ionosphere, and nothing it does has the potential to create earthquakes. Also, considering that it can only move its beam within 30 degrees of vertical, I fail to see how it could target anywhere, but right above it.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That is absolute ill-informed nonsense. Try researching from actual, scientific sources, not bizarro-world conspiracy nut sites. There is no evidence HAARP can affect anything other than the ionosphere directly above it, and even then only a tiny fraction as much as the Sun can simply by shining on it.

Get your facts straight, please.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's called weather. It isn't a mystical entity. It isn't created by harp. Countries have weather like this all the time. Chill out.

HAARP Isn't going to kill you.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
HAARP can hit any place any time it wants...dont be fooled by the missinformation that is out there.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So instead of believing science we should believe the people whose livelihood depends on creating the most sensational story possible and then overcharging for books and videos. We know how HAARP works, I mean they even offer tours. Also, it is run by the University of Alaska, so why would they want to create earthquakes and control the weather to attack places like Melbourne?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
its part of the chaos out of order motto the power elite go by.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Load of crap IMO.

This was a normal storm we get from time to time.....yes it was intense, yes it was the first time I saw golfball sized hail stones, but it was just a storm and there was nothing at all perculiar about it.

nothing to read here...move on.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i disagree i think there is everything to see here...
you are all mistaken dreadfully...this is clearly HAARP.

you will see the same thing happen again any day now another flood give it 2 days and HAARP will strike again....it part of the calculation and code that is playing out...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You make these claims yet offer no proof to support it. We on the other hand can point to scientific studies that support what we are saying. Also, what is this code that you are speaking of?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
science is crapp when it comes to HAARP. Dont digest the lies.
The code is not something for someone who does not know the HAARP is inded being used to control all weather phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So, what you're saying is that you have no proof to support your claim, and because science does not support what you claim it is automatically wrong. If scientists came out tomorrow and said that HAARP can indeed control the weather, would you still say they can't be trusted or now since the facts fit your world view scientists would then be trustworthy again? The only reason people claim HAARP can do all these things is because they know they'll be able to sell their sensationalized claims to conspiracy buffs who already distrust the government and will buy anything that supports their beliefs. HAARP is simply what it claims to be a research station run by the University of Alaska. There is no reason to suspect otherwise, especially since they even run tours there.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Pfft You should come here and live in Queensland. Thats like a weekly occurrence in Summer and sometimes we get lucky and get a REAL cyclone. Yeah just part of everyday living up here. Thats why our houses are raised up on stilts and also to keep the humid air circulating so as to not rot the house with mould

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
LMAO threadstarter, take your meds matey, melbourne weather has always sucked! Haarp is innocent.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What a lot of rot............

I am IN MELBOURNE, have lived here for over fifty years, and that storm was just like many others we get here from time to time.

Nothing at all remarkable about it.

So if it was HAARP, then where was the earthquake ?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Man are you all seriously that blind???

"ALL" Weather is and always has been controlled by HAARP.
Wake up people!!!

You think it's really nature that brought drought to Africa???
You think it was really nature that made the dinosaurs go extinct???

C'mon people wheres your common sense gone?

This is HAARP and when the next Earthquake hits you will see that it is HAARP without a doubt!!

Stop Sleeping and believing the majority cos you feel safe!! Tut Tut

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Instead of ranting like an escapee from an asylum, documentation or something in the way of "evidence" to give weight to your assertion that yesterdays "mini-cyclone" in Melbourne was caused by HAARP might help your cause a little ?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icecoldfm

"ALL" Weather is and always has been controlled by HAARP.
Wake up people!!!

You think it's really nature that brought drought to Africa???
You think it was really nature that made the dinosaurs go extinct???

Well Considering the dinosaurs went extinct a couple of million years ago, and HAARP has been the one controling it, I think they've got a pretty good handle on how it works, and have managed so far not to destroy the world.

Maybe, perhaps, quite possibly, you have some sort of proof to back up your claim that HAARP caused the "mini-cyclone"???? (Actually I REALLY want to see where you get the idea that HAARP caused the dinosaur extinction, but hey - I can settle for proof of a storm)

***sigh*** I can sleep good tonight.

Casing

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Casing]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join