It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will 2012 open the gates of hell...again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I have got to laugh at this topic. Has not anyone looked around them and not realized that the world we currently live in couldn't be any more Hellish that it currently is with all the wanton violence, hate, fear, anger and war that is currently happening.
Yes look around people, "The Sheeet is staring at us in the face!" If only one could learn to forgive each other and love our enemies then Hell would turn in to Heaven once again

for all that you think is bad at this moment it SHALL get much worse....and very soon....

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I still have no idea what linked this to 2012..

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i second that statement.

2012 is nothing to do with the '2nd coming' when the corruption in Earth and in the Churches** is "...as it was in the days of Noah..."
Giants are Men-of-Renown not gigantic persons like the 1958 sci-fi flick; 'Attack of the 50 foot Woman' www.imdb.com...

**church corruptions include:
evangelical 'Gospel of Prosperity'
the paedeophile Priests that the Vatican says, 'Sorry'
the mega church phenomena, focusing on entertainment
etc etc etc

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by hippomchippo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i second that statement.

2012 is nothing to do with the '2nd coming' when the corruption in Earth and in the Churches** is "...as it was in the days of Noah..."
Giants are Men-of-Renown not gigantic persons like the 1958 sci-fi flick; 'Attack of the 50 foot Woman' www.imdb.com...

**church corruptions include:
evangelical 'Gospel of Prosperity'
the paedeophile Priests that the Vatican says, 'Sorry'
the mega church phenomena, focusing on entertainment
etc etc etc

Well how about this...

Rev 12:

12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

So when satan is cast down with his demon angels they just sit quietly in the corner waiting to be destroyed?

Matt 24:

37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Were not the fallen angels running amuk before the flood? Hence the name nephilim.....

The question is that with all the attention paid to 2012, could it be when satan is cast down to earth? No one knows the "hour" when Christ returns, no body said anything about not knowing when satan was cast down.....

[edit on 27-3-2010 by heliosprime]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

I think your coverage of the Nephilim is excellent...
...of the anti-prophecy of 2012 I am still uncertain...
...it might be on the enemies wish list but the time is only known to the Father.

"...of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:36-37

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

NO it wont.

Well I think I'm just gonna take this guys word for it.

kram09

If i'm honest none of it made any sense.

Well that's the consequnce of limited experience and perception.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
reply to post by heliosprime

It is NOT a common belief that the "sons of God" in the Genesis are equal to "Nephilim". Rather, the Sons of God are most probably benevolent ET. We are not blind when reading the text of Genesis, to see the Genesis talks of 4 different races - Sons of God, daughters of men, Nephilim, and hybrids.

Nephilim are another different race, and the Giants produced as hybrids are another.

We are not giants. We are not sons of Nephilim. Some people might be or might want to be. however I consider myself to be a son of God, and do not consider myself as to be a son of Nephilim whatsoever! A "fallen angel" or a regressive ET who is doing genetic experiments, even today, cannot claim God's sonship!

There are others benevolent ET that are not you! Thanks God there are more ET than the regressive reptilian races!

If we listen to the ET community, we learn there are at least 58 different races today here on Earth, coming from 4 different groups: Reptilian, Grey, Conformer silicon based, and Human-oid who cannot be distinguished from us.

I quoted your entire post because it is so right on. It is time we moved past the Bible and learned the true history of planet Earth, Terra. The Christians want us to think that there is but one sinister evil personage here, and they label is a Serpent, and they will tell you that any ET Being is a demon, no matter how benevolent the Being may be. Personally, I think when they call the name of "Jesus" they are actually calling on a very ancient Dragon they all know as Satan. God(s) is not "out there," any place, nor is "Goddess.(s)" All is within us. A very wise Woman once said, "If that which ye seek cannot be found within, it will never be found."

Knowledge=Wisdom=Power

I have added you as a friend, and look forward to more of your posts.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
The reality will be realized by what is concocted within the mind. If the basic seven issues are not released then one would still be tied to them. The hell would be associated with these egos (lust, envy, anger, jealousy,gluttony ...).

There is some great information on this within the Gnostic teachings.

I think you have it here, true-life, and I have not much to add. The mind is the prison, and one can in fact escape it, or at least transcend above it. Above us all is the Ether. Some call this the land of the dead, some call is a magickal place, some hell. In this place are everything human beings have created by dwelling and meditating on it for many hours, things people believe in without doubt...it is all there. Humans fail to realize that they are the creators. For some these creature will be the demons and devils they have so feverently and fundamentally believed in for so many years.
Humans are taught that they have but one life, and after that is JUDGEMENT DAY. Heaven or Hell. I believe that upon passing, one can go to any one of the heavens, or hells as they choose to do. Some will even be able to go forth and create whole new universes and worlds, for in some are the blueprints of the universe itself.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Anybody think that the God in the Bible could just be the Anunnaki and Genesis is a romanticized and edited version of the Anunnaki story?

Yes, I happen to believe this. I believe the Annunaki were a reality, and that they were a very large part of our human creation. I believe they gave us civilization, farming, mining, city building, and sadly, war and weapons building. The Ancients knew this, and deemed to keep it all secreted from the masses, assigning the Annuanki as Gods and Goddesses. Control of the people has been a long time coming, and it all started with religion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join