It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello(!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey! I'm 'AnArrowInTime' (Much more exciting than just Jon
)

I live near Wolverhampton, which is near Birmingham, which is in England
Quite interested in what's going on in the world outside Britain, all the stuff that doesn't get covered by the main stream media, interested in getting the full picture. Also quite interested in people's perspective of Britian. Just looking to expand my knowledge and get the full picture.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AnArrowInTime

Hi AnArrowInTime, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Welcome. I feel that you will enjoy it here very much. As far as getting a fuller picture...you'll get that too, since not everyone here has the same ideas or opinions. Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome to AbovetopSecret! Great to have you here with us and I'm sure as you join in you may come across things you are unsure of, Please feel free to contact me at any point with and query's you have, I'm more than happy to help you around the halls of ATS till you are able to fly on your own,

Here is a few things to help you get started, Again at any point feel free to ask me as many questions as you need,

Getting started.

(click to open player in new window)

Getting an avatar uploaded,

(click to open player in new window)

New member posting help, (what the little tags ect are)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala xx

new topics

top topics

join