It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist or prophet-truth about muhammad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

As you will see below, Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful. What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically "tickle" the ears of Arab listeners. Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century.
The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's "Life of Muhammad" relied on the earlier works. Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called "The Expeditions of Muhammad". The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D. - a century after they were first recited.

The main intent of this article is to warn Christians who may be "fooled" into Islam, because they did not have all the facts. It is a matter of grave concern. If you reject Jesus and the salvation He made possible -- and follow Islam, your entire salvation (where you will spend eternity) is at stake. Islam can deceive you. It can fool the very elect. It rejects the salvation Jesus has made possible. Islam spreads the lie that Jesus never even died on a cross. That alone makes it demonic. This document also exists as a reference document to get out the truth which Muslims are never allowed to see. Of all the holy books in the world, Satan has taken pains to ensure that Muhammad and his Qur'an defiantly stand in diametrical opposition to Jesus, the Son of God, the true Prince of Peace - and his New Testament.

The immortal souls of billions of individuals are involved here. To good Muslims I say; "I have sympathy with your having to grow up in a closed society -- where not embracing Islam would have gotten you shunned or even killed". According to many interpretations of the Qur'an (aka: Koran), conversion to a faith other than Islam is punishable by death. Like Satan's slavery, Islam maintains a choke hold on its followers. This sorrowful situation most Muslims are born into should arouse compassion and not scorn, from the followers of the Christ.

www.bibleprobe.com...

This lengthy article is full of many facts withheld from distribution to the public by a bias media infuenced by known terrorist organizations such as "CAIR". CAIR would have the public think islam is a religion of peace, yet this article reports that islam from the beginning was about POWER and filled with lies to decieve the ignorant.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by heliosprime]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yeah Muhammad was a false prophet, he got most of his scriptures from the Israelites back then and then twisted it to favor the Arabs / Ishmaelites.

Pre-Islamic times Arabs had 360 Gods, one for everyday of the week and the head God was Allah.
Islam really is nothing but pagan garbage, much like the Catholic church.

Islam was also heavily funded by the Roman Catholic church and Muhammad's wife was a Catholic.
Abraham didn't go to Mecca and praying to a big box is idol worship.

Islam is a big scam. www.youtube.com...
Nothing more than Ishmaelites / Arabs trying to fiddle their way into becoming Gods new chosen people, similar to the fake Khazar Jews and Roman Catholics followers who want to be "Spiritual Israelites".

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The article, and your opinions for that matter, are nothing new at all.
Your ignorance shines brightly by saying that 1 of the 360 pre Islamic gods was Allah. This is absolutely false. Allah, is a name that was in use before Islam arrived and was used by semetics of all flavors.
have you heard the verse " Eli, Eli la ma sabachtani"?
Eli Eli=the arabic..Elahi Elahi. Jesus himself never spoke English or Greek.
He used Aramaic as the main language and the name of God he used was..Allah!
Muhammad's wife was not a Catholic...another ignorant statement on your part.

As for the age old,tired "Muhammad had x amount of wives"..etc, is getting just that...tired.
Solomon had "700 wives and 300 concubines"..according to Kings.
That's hundreds more than what Muhammad reportedly had. I don't see anyone having problems with that though.
God apparently tells the faithful in 'Numbers' to.."Kill all boys and every woman who has slept with a man, but save yourselves all the virgins".
Moses apparently went to war with the Midianites. Many were killed, but no one seems to bring this episode in history to the masses now do they?
Jesus apparently said.." And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me"..in 'Luke'. But you don't here that being read in sermons now do you?

Etc..etc..etc..

My point being, you can't just relate what some random guy in a Youtube video or blog says and take it as 'scripture'. Use your own intellect and leave biasis aside when researching these things

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xygtho
Jesus himself never spoke English or Greek.
He used Aramaic as the main language

Another Islamic lie, the Israelites spoke Hebrew not some garbage Aramaic.

I live in a neighborhood full of 30,00 Muslims, I've heard every routine lie from Islam, from Israelites talking Aramaic to the Koran being the only truth.

The Koran was just another sad attempt of Bible plagiarism from the 7th century similar to the Babylonian Talmud from the Khazars.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Jesus apparently said.." And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me"..in 'Luke'. But you don't here that being read in sermons now do you?

Wow, please provide an actual scripture verse of this one....

As for God ordering the the deaths of men, women, and children.....err he's God.......those being killed were an abomination....

God is "just, and pure", without question.........so muhammad is equal to God in your mind?

Sad very sad..........

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
yes please, lets not just throw out disinfo.

book chapter and verse poeple.

"luke" is an entire book.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Your ignorance shines brightly by saying ...
"...that Jesus apparently said.." And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me"..in 'Luke'. But you don't here that being read in sermons now do you?

"Jesus apparently said..."?
He said it in the context of telling a parable, a story.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by pumpkinorange]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esau Must Die

Fact check. Jesus spoke Aramaic.
Do you disagree with what Wikipedia says?:

"During its 3,000-year history, Aramaic has served variously as a language of administration of empires and as a language of divine worship. It was the day-to-day language of Israel in the Second Temple period (539 BCE – 70 CE), was the original language of large sections of the biblical books of Daniel and Ezra, was the language spoken by Jesus, and is the main language of the Talmud."
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pumpkinorange

Originally posted by Esau Must Die

Fact check. Jesus spoke Aramaic.
Do you disagree with what Wikipedia says?:

"During its 3,000-year history, Aramaic has served variously as a language of administration of empires and as a language of divine worship. It was the day-to-day language of Israel in the Second Temple period (539 BCE – 70 CE), was the original language of large sections of the biblical books of Daniel and Ezra, was the language spoken by Jesus, and is the main language of the Talmud."
en.wikipedia.org...

err, YES the israelites spoke HEBREW...........the jews in Christ era spoke many languages.....and this has just WHAT to do with how islam is a lie?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So much hate and bigotry...why can't you just let people live their lives?

The Muslim culture has many great accomplishments (just like Christian and Buddhist cultures).

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

As for God ordering the the deaths of men, women, and children.....err he's God.......those being killed were an abomination....

God is "just, and pure", without question.........so muhammad is equal to God in your mind?

Sad very sad..........

So if your God wants to kill non-believers, it's "justice" and "pure". Yet when a member of another religion wants to do the same, it's wrong? Newsflash for you, both notions are equally as retarded. Killing non-believers and ppl who don't conform with your belief system is wrong!

Muslims can't PROVE their religion is the right one, and neither can you do it for Christianity. And no, the bible isn't proof, just like the Qran isn't proof either.

Having said that, you have the right to follow your religion as long as it doesn't harm others, and they have the same right. We live in the 21st century, not the middle ages...even though some of your posts wanna make us believe we do.

You're not a Christian, you're a follower of that crazy sect-leader Pat Robertson. Let me guess, you also believe Haiti is cursed, and that "God hates the Left" because according to you, they are not "true believers", right?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
You're not a Christian, you're a follower of that crazy sect-leader Pat Robertson. Let me guess, you also believe Haiti is cursed, and that "God hates the Left" because according to you, they are not "true believers", right?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by MrXYZ]

err pat robertson is a false minister.....he's all about "$$$"......but yes haiti is cursed for the voodoo....and yes, God does hate the left....

Matt 25:

32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The Muslim culture has many great accomplishments (just like Christian and Buddhist cultures).

It is sad that you are ignorant of the war between good and evil.....muhammad and budda are false prophets.................as are ALL other idols and false gods such as baal, etc....

There is but ONE true God..........and Jesus is his son.....

It is not hate or bigotry...just the truth............as for letting people live their lives.....heck yes its all their choice to live as they choose, but they deserve to know the truth, then their blood is on them as is damnation, but their own choice, not from lies.............

God could if he so chose transform all mankind, but that would be slavery not liberty, God wants those who choose him out of free will...........he wants thier love and devotion not contempt through slavery........satan wants to drag mankind down with him by any means necessary..........

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

It is sad that you are ignorant of the war between good and evil.....muhammad and budda are false prophets.................as are ALL other idols and false gods such as baal, etc....

And you can prove that how exactly?

Pretty sure the followers of Islam/Buddhism/etc say the same thing about Christianity. And just like you, they have zero proof. Don't bother quoting the bible, or using it as proof. The bible (just like all religious scriptures) was written by MAN...and we all know how likely all of us are to misinterpret things (or invent things for that matter).

Consider this:

Billions of people follow various religions. All of them claim their religion is the right one (just like you). Most of those claims are mutually exclusive...if their religion is the right one (if such a thing even exists), all others are wrong. Not a single one of those ppl can PROVE that their religion is the right one. Their scriptures are written by man, and faith isn't proof (sorry). So billions of people are following a "wrong" religion, and no one can correctly claim their religion is the right one.

Nothing against religion, if it makes you happy, by all means follow your religion. And if someone's interested in your religion, educate them about it...but you have no right to be "in your face" about it and force people to listen to whatever you have to say about what you think is the "right" religion.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There was already a thread about that right here. And before you go off embarrassing yourself read the whole thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
How can Buddha be a false prophet when he was never a prophet?

The original teachings of The Historical Buddha were philosophical, not religious. Buddhism never became a fully religious devotion until after Asoka had spread the teachings of Buddha throughout Asia and into the West. This is several hundred years after Buddha died.

So The Buddha can't be a false prophet....BECAUSE HE WASN'T A PROPHET! A prophet is an individual who (claims) has been in contact with a supernatural force and gave a message. The Buddha never contacted any supernatural being; he spent years learning a variety of meditation practices, living as an ascetic, and contemplating on the problems of the world through his spiritual practices. Hell, he was a teacher BEFORE he was even The Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama became The Buddha after enlightenment). He just began teaching after enlightenment, and he never invoked any form of direct dogma in what he taught; he never even referred to himself after his enlightenment. People asked him questions, he gave them answers. The only validity he had was the simple fact that he knew he was enlightened, and this reflected in his being (as The Buddha).

I don't know why I even bothered with this, if this isn't a troll (A pretty bad one at that), it's a #ing zealous idiot.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Nice summary. In case you're wondering why this thread exists...it exists because his previous "History of Islam" thread got locked because it was clearly one giant hate rant against Islam, and helios needed a new outlet for his hate of other religions

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
clearly heliosprime has lost it and is spreading immense hate against Islam...my friend i have Muslim scholars who would laugh at your statements b/c they are utter nonsense...Prophet Muhammed would only marry a women with the ladies consent and would never lay a hand on them..the 12 yr old he married was Aisha, daughter of Abu Bakr who was one of his early companions and its written countlessly that the Prophet himself did not agree to marrying the 12 yr old initially but after Abu Bakr's countless pleas then He accepted but took care of Aisha with utmost care and dignity....He also revolutionized the zeitgeist of Saudi Arabian cultural norms by not burying His daughter and He always reinforced dignity to women

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shayanmh
clearly heliosprime has lost it and is spreading immense hate against Islam...my friend i have Muslim scholars who would laugh at your statements b/c they are utter nonsense...Prophet Muhammed would only marry a women with the ladies consent and would never lay a hand on them..the 12 yr old he married was Aisha, daughter of Abu Bakr who was one of his early companions and its written countlessly that the Prophet himself did not agree to marrying the 12 yr old initially but after Abu Bakr's countless pleas then He accepted but took care of Aisha with utmost care and dignity....He also revolutionized the zeitgeist of Saudi Arabian cultural norms by not burying His daughter and He always reinforced dignity to women

When compared with the Jewish and Christian scriptures, the teachings of Quran show that Allah is not the same God worshipped by Jews and Christians.

God — The Koran asserts that the god of Islam is the God of Christians and Jews (Sura 29:46). Nothing could be farther from the truth.7

The god of Islam, Allah, is most definitely not the God of the Bible. Allah is presented in the Koran as an autocratic ruler who is aloof and arbitrary (Sura 5:40). Allah is unknowable whereas the God of the Bible is knowable (2 Timothy 1:12). Allah is impersonal, unlike the personal God the Scriptures reveal (1 Peter 5:6-7). Allah is unitarian (Sura 4:48) whereas the God of the Bible is trinitarian (2 Corinthians 13:14). Here is what the Koran says about the God of the Bible (Sura 4:171): “Believe in Allah and say not ‘Trinity.’ Cease! It is better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from his transcendent majesty that he should have a son.”

Allah is capricious (Sura 2:284), whereas the true God is trustworthy. And Allah is never anywhere presented as a god of love — which is the essence of the nature of the true God (1 John 4:7-16).

Jesus — The Koran denies point blank that Jesus was the Son of God (Sura 112:2-3). It also denies His atoning sacrifice by claiming that he never died (Sura 4:157). A substitute died for Him on the Cross. Jesus was translated to Heaven, like Enoch, where He will remain until He returns to kill all pigs, destroy all crosses, and convert the world to Islam. Jesus will marry, reign for 40 years and then die and be buried next to Muhammad in Medina.8 Jesus is characterized in the Koran as nothing more than “an apostle of Allah” (Sura 4:171).
Source: The Truth About Islam Dr. David R. Reagan

www.apologeticsindex.org...

Please provide specific evidence of where this information is wrong......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join