It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad calls Sept 11 "big fabrication"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0mm0N$cent$
On Yahoo.com this morning this story was actually posted as the very first thing you see under the little scrolling images thing... i saw it and thought to myself 'holy sh!t' yahoo's got some balls... so i read the story... very detailed as to why exactly he's saying what he saying... very interesting read... i was actually gonna post it myself but i haven't posted enough comments to post a story... anyways... i went back to check it an hour later to read it to my homeboy... and what do you know... the whole story vanished off of yahoo... a top story vanished... when has that ever happened in news?

Don't try to read anything into this. Yahoo News always does things like this with their front page. Some stories last only a few hours, some stay on top for days. Has to do with the number of hits it gets or more popular stories coming up.

If you go to the more extended Word News or search by subject it's there.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I agree that we maybe should not read too much into this particular news item. However, who is to say that no news stories were changed after the fact.There is a huge movement of most people getting their news on the internet as opposed to hard copied newspaper. It would be almost impossible to know for sure if something on the internet was changed, if it was changed everywhere on the internet. Obviously not something major, like you could not say that 9/11 didn't happen by changing all the internet entries on it. But you could change the names of some random terrorist that was caught trying to blow up a car near an embassy. Small amounts of data could be manipulated to make huge lies. The only way to prove it would be to dig through years of old newspaper to find a hard copy, so it would be difficult to check. But the manipulation of fact via the internet is definitely possible.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Honesty? I've got the upmost respect for this man... it takes alot of balls to stand up against the Nazi Regime and put it out there on the world stage that they're full of #... First Kanye West now this... lol people are gettin fed up man... if the government plans to stay in business for the next decade they better start listening to the tax payers

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Hmmm...he seems to be correct in his assessments. However, he's still a politician and cannot be trusted.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phake
Looks like all the crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy people in the whole world think this 9/11 was a inside job, lol!

Not everything you see and read about is a conspiracy. The evidence is so overwhelming, it was terrorists. If it was the CIA it would be all over the news by now.

In case you haven't noticed...IT IS ALL OVER THE NEWS. And you're right. The evidence is overwhelming that it was done by terrorists. Just not the terrorists that is reported by the 911 commission or the news.

If you haven't looked at other avenues for information other than the corporately owned media, then you're forging opinions from the dark. If you have looked at other avenues and still maintain your current thought process, then you're an ideal candidate for mind control.

Do us all a favor and enjoy your nap. Its apparent that you're still quite asleep.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Anderson
This from a terrorist who also denies the Holocaust even occurred, and claims that his pursuit of nuclear technology is only for a better way to keep his lights on, despite his recent development and testing of missile delivery systems. Yes sir, real good authority there!

A terrorist? Please show me proof that Ahmadinejad has been involved in terrorist activities. I can't wait for your response on that one. If he was, we would have attacked him by now. Next you'll be telling me that he perpetrated 911 with Sadaam Hussein.

And please tell me...why is it that we can have nuclear capabilities, but Iran can't? Provide me some information about that as well. Keep in mind that so far, we're the only country who has ever used atomic weaponry against another civilization. So, if anyone shouldn't have nuclear capabilities, that would be us.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well said, Evolvedmin. I do feel that Iran does not garner enough respect from America, and should be allowed, since after all it is their country, to work on developing its nuclear capabilities. I do feel though, that they should not use that capability to develop nuclear weaponry. I do not think that they should be stopped from doing this by America. I think it should really be a decision of the people who live there to build one. As in do they really want those bombs in their country? I would prefer they did not, but i would also prefer that no one did. No one will ever use one, and if anyone ever does, the world will die, so I do not see a reason for anyone to build any more. There are already more than enough to kill every person on the planet. But in the end, if other countries can have them, then in principle, we have to let them. America is built on the principle of freedom and equality. So we have to practice it.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He is the 3 eyed fish of the Islamic world. It must suck to have so much suck.

Sounds like the same thing some of the liberals in the US have spouted from their flapping gums. This is, of course, by design. He's giving them ammo knowing they'll sop it up out of self-interest. The bad guys know full well how the surrender monkey game works.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join