It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.A.S.T. Future Attribute Screening Tech (guilty till proven innocent)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Get ready for the future in Privacy Invasion.

They are talking about using these devices at Sporting Events, Conference's , and
all Forms or Modes of Travel.

Get ready to been interrogated , just to Prove your INNOCENT.

The whole Homeland Security is swung wayy to far , pretty soon people will just
stay at home, (maybe that's what they want).

They try to make it sound all nice and Homey, but watch the types of questions are asked later in the Vid.

Thoughts on the Future Folks ??

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Very very disturbing. This is our future? In airports, concerts, political events? What will they do if the machine convicts someone who is innocent? This should not be.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I find this very frightening, nd if i was to go through one of these rigs with the thought that i was being monitored, the idea of a computer trying to identify if im worthy of flying, would make me feel angry, my reaction would automatically show up as tense, defensive, abnormal. now would that make me a terrorist?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
We really need to do something about the future... there's no way out once you're in. The future looks a lot like 1984, everything is so perfect that there is no way to escape from it.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
We really need to do something about the future... there's no way out once you're in. The future looks a lot like 1984, everything is so perfect that there is no way to escape from it.

These can be set up anywhere , like Spot Checks on the highways, for people.

How many more "liberties " does this infringe on?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sorry that I really do not have anything useful to add but this seems really important and I thought it needed a bump. Forgive me ATS.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
this is crazy, i dont even know what to say.

im beginning to think all us conspiracy freedom loving loony's should just group-up, put our money together and buy an island...start fresh

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There is potential for abuse of many technologies. We just have to vigorously discourage abuse and promote effective and ethical use. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with playing the odds in order to prevent crimes, especially crimes where the outcome is many casualties. If someone is very likely to do something bad, why shouldn't preventitive measures be taken? You don't do things you believe to have a high probability of killing you, why should we allowing things to happen which we believe have a high probability of killing people? The truth is that we already try not to, that is why we have FAA aircraft maintnance standards, for example. We try to prevent dangerous situations, and rightly so.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ahh good, the minority report meets the "science" of a polygraph.

Polygraphs dont work...they give out false positives if you get nervous...you know what may get you nervous..oh, I dont know, walking into this thing and suddenly wondering if someone is going to plant an explosive device in the expo considering they asked you.

your going to see, if this is mass rolled out, that there will be tons of hits and suddenly there will be a incredible amount of fear from all these potential terrorists spiking out polygraphs...going to need alot more police and a much larger homeland security operation.

1984 seems 26 years late, but knew it would eventually get here. Yay for homeland security.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
There is potential for abuse of many technologies. We just have to vigorously discourage abuse and promote effective and ethical use. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with playing the odds in order to prevent crimes, especially crimes where the outcome is many casualties. If someone is very likely to do something bad, why shouldn't preventitive measures be taken?

If you knew the "science" of the polygraph, then you would laugh at this...but alas, most dont.

There is a reason its not admissible in court..There are soo many cases against this "tech" stress detector that witchcraft has a higher credibility rating. Anyone whom tells you different is either making money off of this tripe, or completely brainwashed into thinking its some sort of truth machine.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
this is crazy, i dont even know what to say.

im beginning to think all us conspiracy freedom loving loony's should just group-up, put our money together and buy an island...start fresh

Pfft...we would be in civil war the second we elected a leader...and then probably hang the leader before he/she even enters the office as being a reptilian NWO puppet.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

To be fair the reason a baseline is taken when a polygraph is taken is because they assume people will be nervous. Also, modern polygraphs measure much more than just heart rate. While they aren't perfect, they're also not as unreliable as you make them out to be.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Bring the GI's home and control the southern border and most terrorists will be screened out there. We do not need this 1984 crap. I am so sick of false flag operations being used to force this "terrorism" crap down our throats. Chicken Little is running around crying "The terrorists are coming, the terrorists are coming!!"

The biggest terrorists already work for the government. And they are the ones manning and designing and implementing ideas like this.

The people in the video lined up to that thing like cattle going to slaughter. That was so sad.

That video is propaganda at it's finest. And so like something right out of 1984 or Robocop or THX1138.

The only question here is are we going to rebel before these are in place.........or will we wait until after they are in place?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm unable to take polygraphs for difference conditions I have and because of the medications I'm on. So what would happen with me? Would I carry around some sort of card excluding me from having to go through these tests, somewhat like how for example, my father carries around a card saying he can't go through metal detectors because of his defibrillator?

Technology can be cool, but this stuff is just stupid and honestly, people who are planning on preforming a terroristic act usually are trained to be able to deceive - and it's really not that hard to beat a polygraph. Also, if you just do some research on facial recognition software and what expressions you make when you are lying etc. you can easily learn/teach yourself not to do certain things over time.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
WELL the guy had a point on the other thread about what jobs people choose to do .I bet there are sheep lining up for a badge and a please give me a purpose in on tyrany machine job app well wait till your older and you have kids and they bring something out you disaprove off .I tell ya what woe unto these kids who are say 18 to 25 growing up, i have a chronic condition and mostly house bound last 10 years except for shopping trips i day a week if that, i alsoi hate that trip because the filth is every were looking to prosecute normal drivers and catch people on cams only really to bring money to their leaders or council district .ya know its laughable they dont know what they are helping to do by acepting this stuff as a good idea with no thought about its goin to be abused and then allowing it to be come a norm in daily life well its not a normall thing. Glad ill be dead soon.( PRAISE GOD AND JESUS) i know whats on the other side from 2 NDE. I just hope and pray i dont go to the dark cold place i once experienced. i much prefer the place were i sat on a bench my mum came dad as well as granparents and when the wind blew the flowers created melodys colors like you wont believe .all life over the other side had a soul flowers grass even toad stools if you looked hard you would see their face smile and yes they sang about love and praise to god with the breeze the breeze controlled it i think.
rant over.
I have a three year old and 3 others from 20 to 28 years.thank god they are older but they dont believe in a god and i worry for them and they seam to acept any new infringement or law as long as they can still go about drinking partying and use mobiles/pc . they dont have ears to here or eyes to see. My youngest i am scared for what have i done bringing her into this world my partner thinks the same also lots of people are talking like this. I hope god grants my misses a huge favor when i am gone then she can go and live in a third class country which the infastructure is poor so the tec is scarce but that will only delay the inevitible imagine that i just said that. Any where away from these mad people with ideas that infringe on everthing god gave people.this upsets me know end, i c its the usa so far homeland security. why dont americans say if thats the case them vans are at events then we wont go to the event the stadium promoters will soon have the vans kicked in to touch .People need to start protesting with where the money goes before all hell is everyday living . stuff like this really depress me why would anyone want to do this job and take away peoples dignity and rights .dont bang on about terrorist either its obviouse this stuff was planned the way its rolling out .its for people the mases and the terror was just a means to deliver it .when the day of judgement comes and it will i hope god knows everyone of the designers and operators because they will know the truth after doing it for a few days. god forgive these mad evil men. because your master wont hes takeing you with him my thoughts

I used to be happy go lucky people said. i am with every new news paper news broadcast more and more against this world i am beging to hate the european goverments and the usa canada austrailia and that fer uker who invented the bloody microchip and rama an that microsoft who pushed it out talk about keyes to the gates of hell. it wont end yet till were all chipped heres my neck bro ill draw a red line for you .
god i am relly down with these last few days of threads with tec to enslave us

[edit on 3/6/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

THEM tw****ts in power wouldnt let us have an island unless we agreed to a rothchild controlled bank, welcome a missile sheild and agree to only lend from them on condition they can have a military presence on the island with big air base. oh AND agree to only monsanto seeds and then only innoculate our animals with bovine growth hormones.AND then they would also insist on building our schools /hospitals which then we will have to rent back on a 100 year contract.which then they will send chosen education criteria to be followed to the letter. and not to mention they them will acuse us of human rights violations for not allowing satanism to flourish.Then they would impose fishing quotas.

AND if we dident they will bomb us for harbouring illegal pelicans seals and penguins . then they will threaten to bomb our powerplants because we dident use there power supply at our expense

[edit on 3/6/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I watched on tv a bloke said half a valium beats the polygraph. and some other availible herbal plants. mabe camomile tea forgot

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is pure quackery. I get nervous around cops, LEO, military types period. And don't get me in a crowd, that's even worse, instant headache and grouchiness. How does this machine differentiate between normal behavior and "pre-criminal" behavior. In fact what is "pre-criminal" behavior?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I'm guessing that this is how the Isreali airports are so fast and safe. But you have to wonder what triggers the people watching and you have to hope that it'll be used for the right things. This could be good but this could also be bad but could someone verify that this is the technique they use in Israel?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
IMHO, this has nothing to do with catching terrorists or criminals, it has everything to do with protecting intellectual property by record labels and media giants. I'll tell you why; the initial questions concern bombs and are followed by questions about "illegal" recording, so it appears the target investment audience involves intellectual property, the initial question is to throw off suspicion.

People who are trained terrorists in the "art" can beat polygraphs, skin sensors and vocal stress analyzers. This kind of device is useless against trained personnel. However, people who are going in to "record" something via camcorder or digital audio device are generally not trained.

It's a lot like the mm wave scanners for airports. They won't catch terrorists because a terrorist would be smart enough to seal any non-metal contraband and spray the outside with some form of scent or pheromone solution to through off dogs and other sensors as well as hide it inside some kind of prosthetic that had the appearance of being non-removable.

As far as I am concerned this is about intimidation, control and stopping alleged copyright infringement for the big media companies, and has nothing to do with stopping terrorists. Take an over the counter muscle relaxant like robaxacet and use a low thermal conductivity sun block, that will help a fair bit. Throat sprays for coughs that cause numbing may also be effective to some extent but you have to get the spray down to the vocal chords.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join