It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing called "War On Terrorism "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Under islamic law i would have to get rid of my dog

No thanks you can impose it upon your children and family - But not upon the world.

My dog is not a scavenger -

Muhammed does not like dogs? Well then i guess he must love cats or he must love women

"Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad"

I don't care what they did in the ancient days but that does not sound right to me...

unfortunately most muslims would disagree

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Other than the war on terror everyone is talking about, and yes it's real. The one that should be waged is right here in our capital. Terrorists can be home grown as evidenced by what occupies this administration right now. November can't come soon enough to get these terrorists out of office.

from your lips to god's ears!!!! personally i don't think anyone should be president if they have not served in the military. how the heck can you be cic and never have served? sheesh! how did we get osama oops i mean obama anyhow? i simply cannot believe that there are that many idiots voting out there... it had to be rigged! oh yeah..acorn! dead people and illegals voted. lol pathetic. everyone needs to be voted out of congress come november!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
how do we vote people out of congress when voter fraud is easily done. It's going to be Mission Impossible

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdom of darkness
how do we vote people out of congress when voter fraud is easily done. It's going to be Mission Impossible

no kidding!!! i don't know but something has to be done. america can't take much more of this crap! enough is enough already!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by frwdobsrvr2004]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join