It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing called "War On Terrorism "

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It's all a deploy, It's all shenanigans. The USA and other nations are all working together and deceiving their own people as well

I am not good with providing exact details but the plan is the rid the world of the egyptians/middle easterners.

Israel holds a grudge against them because of what happened in egypt long ago.

They are doing the biddings of israel. Go research for yourself

I love how the governments of the world can easily fool their people. I love how all the nations are bowing down to israel.

If iran gets a nuke they absolutely positively will launch it on israel, A jihadist does not care about himself or his people, Akmajeanadad wants to blow israel to smithereens

The thing is not 1 nuke, They want to send "NUKES" more than 1, They wan't to hiroshima and nagasaki the whole damn country

That's why israel is shaking in their boots and begging america and the International Atomic Energy Agency to stop them and baby sit em.

In modern times You have no right to prevent a country from developing anything, You have no right, The united nations is just a WORLD GANG picking on the single guy, HAPPENS ALL THE TIME people

Iran won't blah blah they will have 100 nukes sent their way blah blah....

^^ google "MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION"

But hey At least iran won't nuke the united states though. Iran has a score to settle with israel and the game is on.

They can sanction ALL THEY WANT, it will be of no use to them. Iran is a complete different culture/country/people/World than iraq or afghanistan

If america declared war on iran, iran will happily fight. Iran has a nice air force - Go look it up, They also have a nice community of guerilla warfare fighters, A nice navy, Iran has a tidy military. Hey they have jihads too and kids who ride on scooters with ak47's and do drive bys.

America WONT declare war on iran though, That's the thing and iran knows that. They know israel is in a compromising position, They are obviously if you read the news

Anyway, World war 3 is going to involve Irael, Iran, And don't even think about the u.s of A, They have Waaaaay too many problems to fight another country's war or be involved.

Look at america, We are in a mess.

End times people, End times...at least we in the states will get to sit back, get some popcorn and watch the show.

Israel will hate america for not kissing their asses this time, America will tell them to go jump off a bridge.

And we will watch as allies help iran fight israel, Sadly israel is in this alone. They thought they HAD AMERICA! but look at america.

Israel is SHAFTED.

And no i am not an anti-semite, The semites are using MALICIA and playing games with the world. What goes around comes around.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I really belive there is a war on terrorism...and that people die...on both sides...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by olivi
I really belive there is a war on terrorism...and that people die...on both sides...

Of course, The arabs are made to look bad and the puppets are fooled and go to get them, They are defending themselves

People are dying, You are right. There is a war to exterminate the arabs. You cannot exterminate one race because the jewish don't like them

You have no right to do that, Sure people will die

If a man did not like you or your family and wanted to kill you? What would you do sir? You like them kill you? or you defend your good name/family/lifestyle

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Not saying I don't agree with your title, but whats with all the anti-Israel stuff being posted on here lately?

The War on Terror exist to the same extent that The War On Drugs exist. Its a never ending war fueled by bureaucratic nonsense and a fake sense of fear to appeal to the masses. The War On Drugs was used to scare middle (average) American parents in the 80's and now The War On Terror is being used as an excuse to scare the sh#t out of all Americans. Its a tool of manipulation used to extend unconstitutional legislation and to rape Americans of their liberties. Its a tool used to extend our fake empire across the world and for us to police foreign nations. Lastly, its a tool for stirring up false patriotism. Its more of an idea or mindset than an actual war... besides I didn't see a declaration of war from congress on either.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If terrorist really hate us because of freedoms then they need to research the
western world a bit more because are freedoms are an illusion.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamoverrated
Not saying I don't agree with your title, but whats with all the anti-Israel stuff being posted on here lately?

The War on Terror exist to the same extent that The War On Drugs exist. Its a never ending war fueled by bureaucratic nonsense and a fake sense of fear to appeal to the masses. The War On Drugs was used to scare middle (average) American parents in the 80's and now The War On Terror is being used as an excuse to scare the sh#t out of all Americans. Its a tool of manipulation used to extend unconstitutional legislation and to rape Americans of their liberties. Its a tool used to extend our fake empire across the world and for us to police foreign nations. Lastly, its a tool for stirring up false patriotism. Its more of an idea or mindset than an actual war... besides I didn't see a declaration of war from congress on either.

What tool? Who are the terrorists mainly....Arabs

Who does not like arabs>? Jews/israelites

Nothing is Anti-israel, Israel can be compared to any corrupt country, They aren't angels. Take a look at ariel sharon and the genocide he did.

Look at what the mossad did lately, The land israel is trying to take away from the palestinians

Israel is as CORRUPT as any other nation

Also we are not an empire, We wipe the buttocks of israel every year...Talk about an empire eh?

You think a dirt poor slum hole like the middle east can execute an attack like 9/11, You gotta be kidding me. Osama bin laden had close relations with the Cia, He got paid to take the blame, he made videos claiming responsibility yada yada yada...Very easy to do. It's all a huge conspiracy/coverup - No one knows the truth behind anyone of it

Out of everything it was the muslims huh? The jews sworn enemy...You gotta be kidding me again! Muslims are made out to be MONSTERS! Jews are made to look like little angels with halos around them and they are goodie too shoes...once again you gotta be kidding me

The whole hijacking a plane with a plastic knife is phony bologna, This should've been done YEARS ago. The whole 9/11 story is the worst pile of science fiction i've EVER read in my whole entire life.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
While the definition of and reasons given to support the "War on Terror" are highly questionable, the actual war taking place is very real. People on different sides are fighting, hurting and mistreating each other. People are getting killed and it is being done in the context of War.

There is such a thing called the "War On Terrorism" but in reality it is a war that was waged by the Global Elite on human beings they consider inferior and less worthy of freedom.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
While the definition of and reasons given to support the "War on Terror" are highly questionable, the actual war taking place is very real. People on different sides are fighting, hurting and mistreating each other. People are getting killed and it is being done in the context of War.

There is such a thing called the "War On Terrorism" but in reality it is a war that was waged by the Global Elite on human beings they consider inferior and less worthy of freedom.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

where did the word enemies come from? Who said israel is an enemy...This is a topic and discussion. No one said i had an enemy

I'm making points, It doesn't mean i have an enemy...Sigh

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The Camp of Islam wages Jihad on all non-muslims in an effort to spread their form of brutal social control called The Islamic System.

"The War on Terror" was coined by those who wish to deceive the victims and to conceal the jihad behind a cloak of western colloquialisms. It is an age-old form of deception specifically enshrined in the Islamic culture: deception and lying in any form for any reason is acceptable to their deity, Allah, if it assists on making Islam dominant over all the planet.

While the Islamic world insists it is all going to be ok once they wipe the Evil Jews from the face of the planet, we all know it will not. The Jihad will continue until we stop it. If Islam dares to use nuclear devices, we should immediately wipe Mecca and Medina from the face of the planet.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
The Camp of Islam wages Jihad on all non-muslims in an effort to spread their form of brutal social control called The Islamic System.

"The War on Terror" was coined by those who wish to deceive the victims and to conceal the jihad behind a cloak of western colloquialisms. It is an age-old form of deception specifically enshrined in the Islamic culture: deception and lying in any form for any reason is acceptable to their deity, Allah, if it assists on making Islam dominant over all the planet.

While the Islamic world insists it is all going to be ok once they wipe the Evil Jews from the face of the planet, we all know it will not. The Jihad will continue until we stop it. If Islam dares to use nuclear devices, we should immediately wipe Mecca and Medina from the face of the planet.

www.wikiislam.com...

You are right, Islam is a dangerous religion.

Read this BS

"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas."

There are several descriptions related to houri that are found in various Islamic references. Some include: * Physical Attributes: o Wide and beautiful/lovely eyes [2][3][4] o Like pearls [5] o Hairless except the eye brows and the head [6] o Beautiful [7] o White [8] o 60 cubits [27.5 meters] tall [9][10][11] o 7 cubits [3.2 meters] in width [11] o Transparent to the marrow of their bones [12][7] o Eternally young [6] o Companions of equal age [13][14] * Sexual Attributes: o Untouched / with hymen unbroken by sexual intercourse [15][16] o Virgins [17] o Voluptuous/full-breasted [13] o With large, round breasts which are not inclined to hang [12] o Appetizing vaginas [18] * Personality Attributes o Chaste females [2] o Restraining their glances [2][15] o Modest gaze [19] * Other Attributes o Splendid [20] o Pure [7] o Non-menstruating / urinating/ defecating and childfree [12][11]

Sounds like a perverted god to me, What about 72 virgin men for women

ahahahaha, I feel bad for those who follow islam

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
theres a few pionts i would like to make but i do not mean to say there is or isn't a war on terrorism ok? here goes

1.why do isrealies hate egyptians there never were any jewish slaves in egypt the pyramids were built by egyptian contractors who were paid handsomely

2.many arab world leaders call other people, america included "enemies of islam"

3."But gentlemen your forgetting, anyone who doesn't want to go to war......is gay."-peter griffin

that third statement wasn't necesary i just wanted an excuse to use it

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I got many threats because of this thread. LOL the irony

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

Please do your research before you make assumptions. Nuking Mecca will only create more trouble for you, and you will come complaining to us why we are bombing and killing you.

Committing Suicide is a Major Sin:

Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445:

Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73:

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak: ”And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection.

There are many more Hadiths condemning suicide but I would also like to reference the Qur’an. Amongst the many verses against suicide here is one that makes it very clear that the taking of one’s life is strongly prohibited and that there is no reward for anyone who does that.

Quote:

——————————————————————————–

But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful!

If any do that in rancour and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God.

Qur’an 4:29 – 4:30

So where did the reward of 72 virgins in paradise for suicide come from? Are there any Islamic teachings we can point to endorsing that?

When we look at the highest authority in Islam, the Quran, we find nothing in it endorsing rewards for suicide. Instead we find the strongest condemnation with severe punishments for those who commit suicide. When we look at Hadiths, which after the Quran is second in authority in Islam, we find nothing in the authentic Bukhari and Muslim Hadiths endorsing suicide. Instead we find strong condemnation for it.

Searching what Muslims refer to as Gharib Hadiths (weak or strange Hadiths) we do find something about 72 wives but not virgins.

theuglytruth.wordpress.com... source

[edit on 31-3-2010 by namenone1]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by namenone1

Please do your research before you make assumptions. Nuking Mecca will only create more trouble for you, and you will come complaining to us why we are bombing and killing you.

Committing Suicide is a Major Sin:

Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445:

Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73:

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak: ”And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection.

There are many more Hadiths condemning suicide but I would also like to reference the Qur’an. Amongst the many verses against suicide here is one that makes it very clear that the taking of one’s life is strongly prohibited and that there is no reward for anyone who does that.

Quote:

But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful!

If any do that in rancour and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God.

Qur’an 4:29 – 4:30

So where did the reward of 72 virgins in paradise for suicide come from? Are there any Islamic teachings we can point to endorsing that?

When we look at the highest authority in Islam, the Quran, we find nothing in it endorsing rewards for suicide. Instead we find the strongest condemnation with severe punishments for those who commit suicide. When we look at Hadiths, which after the Quran is second in authority in Islam, we find nothing in the authentic Bukhari and Muslim Hadiths endorsing suicide. Instead we find strong condemnation for it.

Searching what Muslims refer to as Gharib Hadiths (weak or strange Hadiths) we do find something about 72 wives but not virgins.

theuglytruth.wordpress.com... source

[edit on 31-3-2010 by namenone1]

Me? buddy i did not say anything about nuking mecca or medina...OBVIOUSLY you do not know how to read.

Let's also talk about muhammed and how he forbids dogs in the house. another "Made up" hadith right? How many made up hadits exist.

Also let's talk about "Infidels" and how we are going to be killed if we aren't muslims. Oh please tell me oh wise one because you accused me of things.

You cannot be serious with me. What are you a terrorist? LOL.

Get lost buddy. I bet you were one of the people who "threatened" me. Only "Allah" knows how. Amirite?

Let's also talk about the muslims who drink "Wine" Which is also strictly forbidden.

What is your deal man.....You're make threats about who?

Bombing and killing who? wth

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
lets use logic

US creates a virtual enemy;
US attacks and kills innocent families in Iraq ... ;
people get angry, want revenge, rightful ;

so > people defending their families = terrorists;

off course, there will always be people with mental disorder that will find any reason to kill innocent people, so, I wouldnt call it TERRORISM, since, mostly people with mental disorder;

so, in my opinion, terrorism doesnt exist, terrorism is just a term to make dumb people think they need their government protection;

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Me? buddy i did not say anything about nuking mecca or medina...OBVIOUSLY you do not know how to read.

Ok firstly, my mistake. this was to the post you quoted.

Let's also talk about muhammed and how he forbids dogs in the house. another "Made up" hadith right? How many made up hadits exist.

Yeah, dogs are not allowed in the house. Why? they are unclean. Dogs are by nature scavengers. They eat just about anything that's remotely edible, including dead animals.

Also let's talk about "Infidels" and how we are going to be killed if we aren't muslims. Oh please tell me oh wise one because you accused me of things.

Islam is against killing of a single soul without justice; it completely detests killing innocent people whether they be Muslims or otherwise. Quran has addressed this thus,

'whoever slays a soul, unless it be for murder or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew entire mankind; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept entire mankind alive'; ... (Quran 5:32)

With respect to infidels, my belief is that this word is a synonym for the word 'Kaafir' in Quran with respect to the question under discussion. If that is the case, it needs to be said that non-believers who live in the age of messengers of God are a different class and category than non-believers otherwise. It is for this reason that in the history of mankind, whenever a messenger of God came to a nation, he proved his messenger ship clearly and plainly to his nation so much so that they had no confusion about him being a bearer of truth. As a result, those people who, after having known the truth, still denied the messenger were passed on a judgment in this world by the Almighty. In case of polytheists, this judgment was in form of their annihilation, for example the great flood on Noah (pbuh)'s nation when those who rejected his message were drowned. A similar fate was decided by the Almighty on the people of Lot (pbuh), Abraham (pbuh), Salih (pbuh) and other messengers.

It needs to be understood in this context that at the end of the mission of Muhammad (pbuh) when God, in his absolute Knowledge, knew that those who were rejecting faith were not rejecting because they had any confusion with regards to it, rather they were rejecting out of mere arrogance and pride, He commanded Muslims to slay down those 'infidels' from amongst the polytheists. The Jews and Christians, on the other hand, because they belonged to monotheistic faith, were to be fought against until they became politically subservient to Muslims. This was done after providing both the idolaters and the people of the Book (Jews and Christians) sufficient time to understand whether Muhammad (pbuh) was a real messenger of God and the message he brought forward was actually the message from God.

This is God's law specific to messengers as I have explained above. Since a messenger of God is not living with us anymore, and we do not know that which is in the hearts of people, we cannot call them 'infidels' and commit such acts. In a time such as today, every soul must continue to strive to find the truth and live by it.

www.omeriqbal.com...

Get lost buddy. I bet you were one of the people who "threatened" me. Only "Allah" knows how. Amirite?

I have no idea what you are talking about mate. Sorry, if it makes you feel better though, feel free to think that.

Let's also talk about the muslims who drink "Wine" Which is also strictly forbidden.

There are people in islam that dont follow the Quran correctly, much like some christians dont follow the bible correctly and eat pork, etc.

What is your deal man.....You're make threats about who?

I am only arguing my point. anyway, lets not derail this thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Other than the war on terror everyone is talking about, and yes it's real. The one that should be waged is right here in our capital. Terrorists can be home grown as evidenced by what occupies this administration right now. November can't come soon enough to get these terrorists out of office.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I just realized something extremely ironic

namenone1 has added me as a "Respected Foe"

Can anyone tell me what i did to him personally? I just want to hear the people's opinion on this matter i Obviously have no clue - Truthfully

I specifically told him i am not against islam...I just posted the truth about what they believed in their little jihad and how they must kill all infidels...Jews are the same way too - Goyims must be eliminated

Give me a break

The more we read and debunk we specifically see the war between "Israel/Arab nations"

Go fight your wars and leave america alone - I told mods about the emails i got from this thread and i wanted the mods to delete - the mods never even listened or removed it.

I got many warnings against me from mods for going off topic - But when someone makes a threat against me in email then it's all okay and not a problem? Excuse me but i did not make my email public - i'm pretty sure it's private - unless ATS has been infiltrated by who knows even what

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It's so sad that no one came to see the spectacle that this thread is

I have a foe because of this very thread. How wonderful. The very man who added me as foe CANNOT whatsoever defend his position and

Threatened to ATTACK someone or somewhere...Are atsers that blind>

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by namenone1

Islam is against killing of a single soul without justice; it completely detests killing innocent people whether they be Muslims or otherwise. Quran has addressed this thus,

'whoever slays a soul, unless it be for murder or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew entire mankind; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept entire mankind alive'; ... (Quran 5:32)

With respect to infidels, my belief is that this word is a synonym for the word 'Kaafir' in Quran with respect to the question under discussion. If that is the case, it needs to be said that non-believers who live in the age of messengers of God are a different class and category than non-believers otherwise. It is for this reason that in the history of mankind, whenever a messenger of God came to a nation, he proved his messenger ship clearly and plainly to his nation so much so that they had no confusion about him being a bearer of truth. As a result, those people who, after having known the truth, still denied the messenger were passed on a judgment in this world by the Almighty. In case of polytheists, this judgment was in form of their annihilation, for example the great flood on Noah (pbuh)'s nation when those who rejected his message were drowned. A similar fate was decided by the Almighty on the people of Lot (pbuh), Abraham (pbuh), Salih (pbuh) and other messengers.

It needs to be understood in this context that at the end of the mission of Muhammad (pbuh) when God, in his absolute Knowledge, knew that those who were rejecting faith were not rejecting because they had any confusion with regards to it, rather they were rejecting out of mere arrogance and pride, He commanded Muslims to slay down those 'infidels' from amongst the polytheists. The Jews and Christians, on the other hand, because they belonged to monotheistic faith, were to be fought against until they became politically subservient to Muslims. This was done after providing both the idolaters and the people of the Book (Jews and Christians) sufficient time to understand whether Muhammad (pbuh) was a real messenger of God and the message he brought forward was actually the message from God.

This is God's law specific to messengers as I have explained above. Since a messenger of God is not living with us anymore, and we do not know that which is in the hearts of people, we cannot call them 'infidels' and commit such acts. In a time such as today, every soul must continue to strive to find the truth and live by it.

OK. WHAT A LOAD OF BS!!

ORDERS TO KILL... ANYONE CAN LOOK THIS UP THEMSELVES IN QURAN:

Quran / Islam list to "KILL", 2:190, 2:193, 2:216, 2:244, 2:246, 3:13, 3:167, 4:74, 4:75, 4:76, 4:77, 4:84, 5:24, 8:39, 8:57, 9:12, 9:13, 9:14, 9:29, 9:36, 9:83, 9:111, 9:123, 16:81, 22:39, 33:25, 48:16, 61:4, 73:20
another muslim practicing taqiyya. don't try it with me as i am well versed in islam! send me threats and see if i care. i'm old and tired and could care less!!

oh and we wouldn't need to nuke mecca. just drop tons of bacon grease on it lol

[edit on 15-4-2010 by frwdobsrvr2004]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join