It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are topics removed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I have posted a lot of things that never appeared, including new posts.

Why is that?

If it is US people, I say do not do that, because I do not live in the US.

If it is others...whoever it is, they are trying to cover up the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I can't answer that question but I can say your' thread is in the wrong section.

My guess would be it is offensive, it has already been posted, or there might be some glitch on your computer when you post the thread.

[edit on 3/6/10 by Misoir]

CX

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Also it's worthy to note that unless a thread is just completely offensive or breaks certain T&C's here, the staff are very good at advising you about where your thread may need adjusting.

They won't hide threads, and won't bin them without very good reason...and in my experience you'll be informed why via a u2u.

Have you asked a member of staff about it? You could start with one of the mods here on Aliens and UFO's.

CX.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
In my opinion the last thread to be wrongfully banned was this...
"The True History of Islam"...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
So long as something has a fair amount of truth behind it (i.e. not so little that's it's just a stupid rant) I think it's incredibly authoritarian to go shutting a discussion down on the grounds of "hate speech".
Seems we are all free on here to criticise government for war-murder until our hearts are content, but as soon as someone posts a conspiracy about race or religion, then the "PC fascists" must shut it down because we are all too weak-pathetic to get offended (that and the lies behind modern political correctness need protecting) (from contradictory thoughts!!!).

That said, just think of the effect "a suicide computer" could have on this forum!!!
P.S Don't shut down this post, I'll join whatever Nazi-communist party YOU want, just please, don't shut it down!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kawacat

sound weird my friend, I tend to agree with MISOIR, Could be you computer, it happens to me on you tube sometimes when I comment, the save it, it says it posted but didn't, But hey no harm in asking the MODS they might know.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I know it is off topic but under what conditions can you start a new thread?
i have in mind a few things related to other that are here but don`t know how to...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Guys...

We have the ATS Issues thread for this type of stuff. If you have a site query please add it there, otherwise we'll have hundreds of threads asking for information on site issues.

I'm going to close this thread now.

[edit on 6/3/10 by neformore]

top topics

join