It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We the People?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
We [Democrats] spend our time meeting our ethical responsibilities to the American people by doing the job here for them, to making sure the leadership we provide and the legislation that we pass is in the people's interest.
--Speaker Nancy Pelosi on why Dems are attempting to pass a bill no one wants. www.c-span.org...

Now i find this both insulting and brazen seeing and everyone from blue dog democrats to conservatives have stood up against this bill to who tea party movements saying no to this bill but yet Pelosi,Obama,Reid etc have the nerve to say its in our best interest but yet they try to push it through congress when the people said no,then shove it through a private vote at 1am in the morning which to my knowledge has not been done before to push it through after the country said no then attempt a luke warm attempt to work with conservatives which was not an attempt to work with them rather just trying to push the same bill under a different tune now they are trying to shove it through using reconciliation. Sound off and tell me how this is or isn't in your best interest and please keep it fair and respectful..

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't even think it's about any alleged healthcare bill. This is just a distraction to take up airtime in the mass media so we won't wonder what else is going on in the world. It's so obvious to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

no disrespect there is nothing alleged about the bill,its not like its a fictitious bill or rumor...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I am looking through this paper, that lays out our rights that are inherent to us, as Sovereign Citizens of America (highest level of office in America), and I do not seem to find anything about health care in it.

Now this Paper is a Contract between my federal government here in America and myself as a Sovereign Citizen. Now, if the contract does not lay out something that the federal government is allowed to do, than it falls to me as a Sovereign Citizen to tell my federal government to take a Frelling leap off a cliff.

So here I am, telling my federal government to take a flying leap!

Here is the aforementioned contract-

Constitution of the United States of America

There is nothing further to say. Any excuse that anyone else can come up with it just does not matter.

Now, if you want to say that the contract is null and void. So be it. Then the government abdicates any and all rights it had before. So I and anyone else that does not want to sign onto the new deal, can follow me and say we no longer have to follow any law stated by the federal government henceforth.

Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
We need to imprisone all them liberal communist fascists. George Washington would slay the beasts of Obama, Pelosi, Reid and end them for us all, he would not allow communists in his country!

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightofthehowlingwolf

Please don't use my thread to campaign for ron paul

top topics

join