It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alive vs The Walking Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'M ALIVE!

First, why am I alive?... Then second, why in a world of bull? Why are few of us alive?... Then alive in this living hell? Why are the rest of the people equal to the non-alive walking dead with some kind of artifical intelligence? Yeah, artifical intelligence set on B.S.ing around to not get better days accomplished for the world the alive live amongst. Better question is why must the alive be mixed with the non-alive walking dead?

Did few of us have to be alive to face how it is on a planet? Were we left here in physical bodies that shall one day die for any reason at all?

Not all of you are alive. It's just a few of us and the devil that innerly actually live on planet earth. Trust me, when you're alive you know what I'm saying. Alive recognize alive.

This topic was inspired by a song labeled "Time Bomb" by Godsmack. I feel I'm another time bomb for exploding to get back to paradise which is in another realm where more of the alive are. "What am I waiting for?!" - Time Bomb by Godsmack

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I apologise if English is not your first language, but I had trouble grasping the point you were trying to make. This is not an insult to you, and please don't take it as such. Either way I'll try and answer some questions.

First of all how would you define being alive in the context you're talking about? Physical or metaphysical existence? Isaac Asimov said that life reverses local entropy; it reverses the local trend toward ever-increasing disorganisation. In other words, life is a creative force.

Your post seems to argue however that the existence of life in fact negates the pursuit of creativity in favour of destruction, as you refer to being alive as a living hell. In my opinion the existence of a consciousness is what causes mankind to corrupt the gift of life, but on the flipside it's also responsible for love, creativity, compassion and all the lighter aspects of the human condition.

From what you are saying it seems that by being alive you refer to spiritual awakening, those who lack this are the "waking dead." I'm with you in questioning why we are here, and why we must exist and toil and suffer until the day we die. But life is what you make it. There is no point in being alive if you are not grateful for the gift of life. This reality is an experience, nothing more. A learning experience. In the past 5 years I have experienced my mum having cancer, my dad dying suddenly, my grandma passing away from a stroke. My family is heavily in debt and my mum works four jobs just to make ends meet. I have more reason than most to question this life and be angry at the fact I must suffer while those around me seem to have it easy. But I don't. I stay positive and enjoy life and accept the hardships just as would the good times.

Maybe that then is what it means to be alive. To find happiness and peace in all things, to rise above hardship to grow stronger and respect this gift of life we have all been given, no matter what. It's up to everyone to find their own path and meaning. While we do we may as well just sit back and enjoy the ride...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Lol, well i understand you completely.

But don't get so egoistic about it.

Theres more to the story my friend, more than sully can explain.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"I'm alive" "Not all of you are alive."

lol I said it b4 and I'll say it again. Everyone who has the belief that most of the people are soulless or not alive-always seem to believe they are the exception and the one alive. wow narcissism at its best. No you are not the only alive one..we are all alive thankyah.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Zerra]

join