It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon gunman was 9/11 conspiracy theorist acting alone, say officials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That being said, an American citizen can do 100 million times more than me, they can work together and divide the country for the long good, instead of short good.
. . .
Think about it, all over the world, countries which has been affected with the F'd up foreign policies of America are uniting against the US, doesn't it remind you of Nazi Germany?

If it doesn't then you are forgetting history, if it does and you still don't give a F, then you are arrogant, if you don't know at all then you are ignorant.

We are becoming very divided right now in America. Unfortunately, we are dividing against ourselves.

www.splcenter.org...
MONTGOMERY, Ala. - The number of extremist groups in the United States exploded in 2009 as militias and other groups steeped in wild, antigovernment conspiracy theories exploited populist anger across the country and infiltrated the mainstream, according to a report issued today by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

Antigovernment "Patriot" groups - militias and other extremist organizations that see the federal government as their enemy - came roaring back to life over the past year after more than a decade out of the limelight.

The SPLC documented a 244 percent increase in the number of active Patriot groups in 2009. Their numbers grew from 149 groups in 2008 to 512 groups in 2009, an astonishing addition of 363 new groups in a single year. Militias - the paramilitary arm of the Patriot movement - were a major part of the increase, growing from 42 militias in 2008 to 127 in 2009.

These anti-government "patriot" groups aren't focused at all on foreign policy, in that they seem to think US foreign policy isn't strong enough in killing off non-white non-Christians. They would be pleased with the government if no non-white non-Christian would be allowed to live in the US. Some of these groups are known as 'Nativist', by native, they mean white. Bizarre!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
IMO, most people like an easy explanation. Something that fits nicely in their tidy box of preconceived notions. For example, if this guy was a church-going family man CPA. Most people would be aghast and want answers. But hey, he was a CT. No problem, they are all nuts.

There is an old pirate tale I just made up. If you want to hide something by burying it, be it a treasure chest or dead body, make sure to dig a hole 6 feet in the ground and place it in the bottom. Be sure to toss in some old trinket at 3 feet. Most people quit digging there.

Regards...kk

[edit on 6-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
ok...new rule.

If your off the wall insane, please do not shoot, drive at, or otherwise try to murder other people....if you are suicidal and want to make a point, just go to said areas, and shoot yourself in the head.

People will not think of you as some murdering bastard and listen to you more if you gave your life and only your life..oh, and leave a bunch of youtube videos right before you go clearly explaining why you are doing...ktksbie

In a strange way I actually think this would be much more effective politically.

Remember the monk who set himself on fire during the Vietnam war that the infamous photo was made of?

That monk probably did more politically than anyone going on a killing spree.

Very interesting.

But people who are crazy enough to actually do that stuff, are also probably too dumb to know the best routes to winning a political game of chess.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ide have to say the first reports are lies and wishful thinking.
Ive seen far to many mistakes by the media and police in the first 1 hours to ever believe them.
It still doesn't stop them from trying to demonize tho.

911 truth is about getting a full investigation of 911 and its aftermath. No violence there.

Its like saying he was a dancing with the stars fan and he was mad that Apollo Onho won.

Or he watches abc and gets his news. It is about as relevant as a bear #ting in the woods.

The impressionable folk need a little reassurance from a person that looks much cooler than themselves or they think is above them.
They focus on appearance and clout and position and title and education of the individual must be much higher than his or her own for them to believe.
Even if the police are lying. The appearance of authority gives them xtra credibility in the gullible.

I however will listen to the full argument. Not 20 second sound bites from pigs wearing a fancy suit.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I wouldn't doubt it...I mean, I want to doubt it of course...makes for a much easier worldview, but you simply never know.

Still, I dont see the point. Who would be brainwashing people and making them do moronic stuff to cast the truther movement in a negative light? If you truely consider it, who benefits from it? It will actually make people more curious...which then we could say is a overseas brainwashing to disrupt the us government...theres too many variables to even start really considering here.

too many for YOU to consider perhaps.

who would benefit from disinters doing crazy # against government targets? probably the people whom said individuals are rallying against...

people see 'conspiracy theorists' doing this crazy work and eventually they will associate all CT's as such.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There must have been a lot of people around the area at the time.  You'll notice not a single eyewitness has an interview with the media that has been made public.

This thing is almost an exact replay of the holocaust museum shooting in DC of a year ago.  In that incident also there were numerous eyewitnesses plus videotape of the scene.  But none of that evidence was ever released.  All you need is a dead patsy and a compliant media that doesn't ask any serious questions, and a great mass of sheeple who are now too ignorant to even question the official version.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
im waiting for this idiot to become the next martyr on the conspiracy websites
and im ashamed that anyone would posibly consider this man a theorist hes a homicdal lunatic

its a sad situation that is only made worse when folks lend credibility to his incredible ignorance
Be Well

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm not going to pretend that I know this persons motivations. I've read the multitude of assumptions being made, and want none of that. In the end, I think the only person who knew what was going through this man's mind, was the man himself. If he hadn't been a CT'er, we wouldn't even be having this talk. Then, of course, we have the almost obligatory marijuana reference. Because, as everyone knows, you can't be a criminal unless you do drugs. The peoples who say that you can't blame the government for this one, well, that's maybe true. Although, it only takes a few seconds of thought to realize that this was a masterstroke if it was a gov op. This was a two-for-one sale, a double-whammy. Not only are CT'er portrayed in a negative light, hell, they look like a bunch of murdering kooks by now, but they also get to instill that old marijuana stigma that been wearing off lately. Add to those facts that it cost little-to-nothing in resources, and it's an all-around win. If it was a lone gunman, fine, # happens. If it was a gov op, well, kudos to them.

Chrono

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There is actually a report of one witness who claimed there were very few witnesses in the following article:

ARLINGTON, Va. — A witness to a shooting outside the Pentagon says he heard a "pop" and hit the ground as a gunman exchanged fire with guards.

Dan Namisi tells The Associated Press he was heading to catch a bus when it happened. The next thing he knew officers had swarmed over him and handcuffed him. He says he was held for three hours and searched repeatedly but not asked many questions.

Two guards were injured in the shooting Thursday. The gunman, a California man with a history of mental illness, was shot to death.

The Washington Post also claims he was mentally ill as confirmed by his brother and had become paranoid believing that people meant to cause him harm.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join