It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dreams - Linked to Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I have fairly recently had 2 dreams which i have never forgotten about that have impacted my life quite greatly in terms of my faith and belief, however, the difficulty i am facing is i dont understand the message that are encoded in them. I will detail what the dreams were so you can maybe help me try to understand them. I have my own brief interpritations of them and it wasnt until i did some research on what i saw in my dreams that i linked them to being devine messages, what the message are though, allude me somewhat...maybe someone on ATS can help explain them or maybe help me figure them out?

Dream 1

I was running through a forest which turned into a clearing, it was a grey dull day, ahead of me was a fast flowing river that had a rope tightly strung across it to hold onto and wade throgh the river to get to the otherside. I held onto the rope and began to go across, as soon as i put my legs into the water, i could feel the force, it was immense. Everytime i felt like i was giong to get swept away, i would be given a hand somehow. The dream then cut abruptly to a battlefield type setting. I was confronted by someone who was with a group of others who all looked physically identical, even down to their clothes. i asked who they were, they said "will you fight with us?", i said "yes but i dont have a sword", I then asked again, "who are you?", he then replied saying we are the 12 angels, "will you fight with us?". I then started crying in my dream, they said "dont worry about them, you cant die". At that point i looked ahead of us and there was an immense army of some type of beings, they werent frightning to me, i began to run at them with the others whilst i still had tears running down my face, the angel i spoke to looked at me and smiled. I then woke up.

The angels in my dream were all identical, they didnt have wings. They looked slightly chinese but were the most beautiful people i had ever seen and seemed to emit a gentleness that i have never witnessed before. They comforted me without speaking and i somehow felt safe even though there were only a small group of us. I did some reserach and have found that there are 12 angels written in the bible but dont know if this is linked.

Dream 2

I was at my parents house, i was standing outside on the driveway where the cars normally are. I looked towards the end the driveway which is about 100metres long. I looked to the end of it and i saw a group of black dogs running towards me. I began to feel terrified like i had nowhere to run too. At that moment a dog came out of my parnets house, it was white and gold, it ran upto me and stood next to me, it stopped and spoke to me, it said "whatever you do dont go into the house, the dogs wont hurt you, i will stop them", before i could reply the golden white dog ran towards the black dogs and started fighting with them. More and more black dogs were coming up the driveway. I felt i had no choice but to go into the house as there were too many for one dog to stop them all. I went into the house, there was no furntiure or anything, totally bare, i walked into the kitchen and my dad was standing facing away from me, i got his attentioin, at which point he turned round but had my mums face. At that precise moment i felt a huge fear come over me and then woke up.

This second dream has left me with no answers or very little insight into what it could mean except to simply believe that god will always be here to protect me against all evil and all i have to do is put my faith in him.

Could any of you help me out with these or maybe clarify any of the information i have put in them or shed any light on what they may mean to me?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If I had those dreams I would be freaked out for a few hours, especially the second one. Good job on handling them well. Honestly, I can't be sure what they mean. But you need something you can hold onto. Some have faith, some find comfort in having nothing to lean on, some let themselves be what they are. At some point you have to be able to say, "Ok whatever happens happens." Then you pick your spot to make your stand.

But if these fights you are in you have 12 angels on your side or a guard dog that reminds you of God, I'd say you are off to a great start.

Honestly if things keep up like this you will start being lucid soon, I'd pay good attention to this period in your dream experiences, be sure you remember them by journalling or going over it in your head 2 or 3 times a day. You'll look back on them later. It looks like its a more innocent period. Well that is a part of it that can teach you more than anything. Some of my most reaffirming dream experiences were during this time in my own experinece.

My favorite one was when I floated up and couldn't see, so I deceided to meditate. Then I felt what felt like an angel looking in on me, and bathing me in positivity, light perhaps. Then one was a conversation, and hearing a young, powerful lady's voice talking a while then the part I remember, she said, "You know.. Turn the other Cheek! Turn the other cheek. And..." She continued but I just remembered that part.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Acts 2:16-18 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

16 On the contrary, this is what was spoken through the prophet Joel:

17 And it will be in the last days, says God,

that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity;

then your sons and your daughters will prophesy,

your young men will see visions,

and your old men will dream dreams.

18 I will even pour out My Spirit

on My male and female slaves in those days,

and they will prophesy.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Acts 2:16-18 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

16 On the contrary, this is what was spoken through the prophet Joel:

17 And it will be in the last days, says God,

that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity;

then your sons and your daughters will prophesy,

your young men will see visions,

and your old men will dream dreams.

18 I will even pour out My Spirit

on My male and female slaves in those days,

and they will prophesy.

Could you elaborate on this please? I have a strong faith in god and have recently been having many 'visions' but i struggle to interperet them...i had another last night which i will post in a minute

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Ok so here goes

Dream 3

Myself and a lot of my friends were looking into the sky on a clear night, there was a star that was moving around the sky, we all saw it. It the vanished and reapperared, it the travelled towards the earth but instead of it being huge, it was no bigger than my hand. It landed beside me and i picked it up out of the water. Mt friends were looking at it, i wondered what it was, i then heard a voice saying, breath it in. I put it close to my mouth and kinda sucked in the air from it. The air from it filled me with a new sense of life, kinda like it rejuvinated me. A voice then said, dont suck it in again or it will have the opposite affect.

I then asked if my friend (who committed suicide) had anything to do with this star. The voice said yes, he sucked the air twice and died from it.

The star itself was blue with a golden rim, it could be folded, manipulated and stretchwed to any size you wanted. I then woke up and felt an immense amount of life in me. I destincly rememeber in my dream than once i breathed in the air my hand felt really warm and full of life, when i woke up my hands felt exactly like this...

Anyone have any ideas?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Could you elaborate on this please? I have a strong faith in god and have recently been having many 'visions' but i struggle to interperet them...i had another last night which i will post in a minute

This is a prophesy that is coming true in these End Times as we currently experience the Tribulation leading up to the Rapture. Search the Scriptures, ponder and pray on your dreams for their interpretations. If they are from God the answer will come from God via His Holy Spirit.

top topics

join