It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Let's imagine a relatively simple concept.
Let's say you have two mirrors facing each other a distance apart.
Now imagine that light is leaving one mirror and reflected off of the other, "bouncing" back and forth. The time it takes for the light to travel is predictable.
Such is the measurement of time.
Now, put the mirrors in motion. They are still facing each other the same distance apart, but they are racing through space.
The light has to travel farther even though the mirrors are the same distance apart, because the light has to take an angle to hit the mirror in some "future" spot. In fact, if the mirrors could reach the speed of light, the light would eventually never catch the mirror.
Is this a good example of time "slowing" down.
No, time cannot be measured.
It is just a story of two mirrors.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
On a serious note.

If there is a NWO and they use the MSM to control the sheeple then isn't it possible that they do roll out news storys ahead of time?

Wouldn't it be logical that they would fabricate the Pentagon shooter story more than a day in advance? They must communicate these fabricated events ahead of time to the other NWO members in other countries somehow.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Semus

What will interest me is the responses from newly joined members trying to discount the postings. I've noticed an orgainzed campaign of anti-conspiracists trying to do damage control on 911.

Today on NPR in norfolk, there was a shill guest discounting 911 and all popular theories. He was comparing 911 truthers to delusional children and fairy tales. It was so calm and scientific. The "expert" had a british accent and had just written a book on kooks who belive Kennedy was involved in a conspiracy and that 911 was perpetrated by the govt.

Let's see who comes out of the woodwork. Time is speeding up. Revelations are erupting. More and more people are waking up to the matirx. ATS is gournd zero.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntManBee
"The satellite is able to take images of earth, a selected number of video and audio broadcasts (the majority of it is news) routed to the satellite by communications on the ground up, to roughly 27 hours before it happens."

It seems pretty clear that this satellite can only take photographs and record a "selected number" of broadcast signals from 27+ hours in the future. I don't get the impression it can monitor internet traffic or phone conversations from the future. Assuming, of course, that it exists. I sort of get the same feeling from this that I got from the whole "Blackjack" thing last year. It was fun and exciting for awhile, but turned out to be nothing.

Yeah...so it obviously has limited capability on what it can gather...but for some reason a monday night hockey game was high on the priority list.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Big question: OK. Why didn't the PTB stop both guys? The would have saved themselves a lot of headaches. (BTW Stack's argument was pretty well covered in the local Austin 'paper. He was pissed at the IRS.)

Oh! Better yet! Why didn't they stop this guy?

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Pianist
Something else to keep in mind:

If what the satellite picks up is radio and tv broadcasting, wouldn't those EM signals have to be received by a radio or tv, and then recorded as audio or video?

Not if theyre digital signals.

Not many people actually record audio or video anymore. They record 1's and 0's. Does a tivo decode the EM signals it receives before recording them? Even Tivo's and their copycat cable boxes can record two or more simultaneous signals.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm not really sure that the NSA would be able to know the OP's every move 27 hours before he did it by the use of this device. The poster really doesn't elaborate to what degree they are able to see specific events or focus their attentions thru the satellite. He mentions the "Multiverse", which indicates to me that there are many varying "realities" that could manifest themselves in the future. Is this satellite able to tap into all of them or only a random one? I think that it is incorrect to assume that the NSA can use this thing like a crystal ball or the Wicked Witch's mirror in Snow White to spy on the future doings of anyone at any given time. Certainly if the physics involved in such a thing were genuine then there would be a known margin for error and uncertainty.

Like many of you, I'm skeptical concerning not only the authenticity of the post and it's author, nor the science that the poster claims the government now has at its disposal. Whether or not transmissions from the future are capable of being recieved in the past, I know for certain that transmissions from the past can still be recieved in the present. My first radio as a young man was built by my father from a kit he had purchased and soldered together for my brother and myself. One night we were both up far later than we should have been on a school night. We had the volume turned down low so we wouldn't wake the folks and we were carefully scanning the dial to see what transmissions we could pick up that night.

I remember that we picked up a very strong transmission of a baseball game that had apparently been in progress for some time, since it was the like the 6th inning or something. I honestly don't remember who was playing whom that night, nor did occur to either of us immediately that it was far too late in the evening for a baseball game to be in session. I do remember that we listened to the game until the very end and were stunned when the announcer summed up the score and gave the date of the game. It was many years in the past. My brother and I were completely freaked out by the whole thing, but not so freaked that we didn't ask our science teacher about it in school the next day. He told us that it was entirely possible for old radio transmissions to bounce around within our atmosphere for years before they finally disappeared for good, and that, under the right atmospheric conditions, it was possible to actually pickup these transmissions on a radio.Given this it seems at least a little plausible to me that, under the right conditions and thru the miracle of modern physics, that transmissions from the near future might also be available for us to receive, under the right conditions.

Beyond that we have a compelling story of a group of "in-the-know" hackers who decided, on a whim, to start digging where they shouldn't and came up with way more than they bargained for. It would make for a good screenplay, regardless of whether or not it's true! Had I been the poster I think that I would have named a few names, nobody too deep, just a few of the peripheral guys, just to show that I was really serious about all this. But that's just me. I think the key to this is a thorough investigation of these two guys and their families. Were they really involved in the kinds of things that poster claims they were? Who are/were their parents associated with? What are their professional histories?

I do agree that the media's dismissal of them as paranoid kooks is probably just a whitewash. It's funny to me that, whenever the secret government needs a nutball to discredit, or to credit a certain lucrative spin on the world, that nutball always inevitably appears. Independant organized militias got your panties in a bunch? Here comes the Oklahoma City bombing and Waco. Military-Industrial complex in need of a new Boogie-Man to scare the American citizenry into blindly accepting massive defense budgets? Enter Al Qaeda and 9/11. Massively popular media star going rogue on you with anti-American songs? Enter David Chapman. Popular president getting too-big-for-his-britches? Enter John Hinckley.

Whenever there's a notable person or movement that can upset the applecart it always seems that there's a nutcase "suicide-bomber" type that crops up to do something sooo extreme as to warrant complete media rejection of any valid points that the individual/movement might have been putting forth at the time of the regrettable incident. Can all of this honestly be laid at the soiled feet of chance?

There's been a lot of gains lately, both in the 9/11 Truther movement and the anti-government rhetoric of all sorts of disenfranchised groups that want to have their say in their government's policies. Many of them are spreading their messages via the internet. Can we rightly view the violent demise of these two individuals as the first salvo in a coordinated government push to silence the internet and completely disenfranchise those concerned citizens that want their voices heard? These latest atrocities would seem to fit into the mold of convenient terrorism that, to my mind at least, has become a staple of the real government and its operatives.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

Originally posted by adamc3
reply to post by watcher73

You are obviously implying that you know how fast we could "gain" time. Can you say that the time would start at zero? Maybe, I have no clue. Could you say that they could only gain a second per day, or a min? maybe it works on a dichotomy paradox starting at say 10 hours every x number of days, then 5hr for the same x number of days, then 2.5hr and so on.

For all that we know, unless you would like to enlighten us with your inside knowledge, the satellite could have been launched in Jan.

Im not implying anything. Nor do I have inside knowledge. I just read the original thread at GLP. You should try it sometime...reading what youre going to reply to.

You are implying that it had to of taken a long time to get to the 27hr ahead. The only thing that the author says about it is, "As every second goes by it is slowly gaining the ability to see further into the future."

That states absolutely nothing about the rate or time taken to get where it is, only that it is slowly increasing. It could have started out at 26hr, it could have started at zero, but from what the author said, and I did read it, you cant tell.

As to your original post I was simply noticing that there was a collision between satellites, which they said was never supposed to happen. I thought it was a little strange at the time, that all. Again for all we know the satellite the Russia collided with could have been a decoy, or used to intercept or block it from hitting a real satellite.

It's really a pointless conversation since I dont know if I really believe the guy, so far it just seems like another one of the many hoaxes that pop up on the internet. We'll see I guess.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This a great story.....but.

If any of this were true...then we could also assume
that the future is set as is the past and the ability to
view the "set" future would have no effect on it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Not if theyre digital signals. Not many people actually record audio or video anymore. They record 1's and 0's. Does a tivo decode the EM signals it receives before recording them? Even Tivo's and their copycat cable boxes can record two or more simultaneous signals.

They're not, they're Electro Magnetic signals:

When the satellite reaches high speeds, in a sense it can "see" into the future--but only in the sense of EM waves--

The Tivo doesn't record broadcast EM signals, it records through a cable. Unplug all cables except for the power supply from your Tivo, and see how much it can record.

Thus my argument still stands.

Who helps to translate these EM signals into audiovisual material, and then transcribes them to text, within a short enough time period for the authorities to act - all the while keeping this whole endeavor a secret?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Interesting kdial1 but highly implausible, if not impossible.

Here's a couple of things I find wrong with this story.
1.) Network sniffing, Arp spoofing, Penetration Testing or as he puts it Pen Testing.
Everyone does realize how network sniffing works right?

en.wikipedia.org...

They would need have a machine, a zombie if you will on the physical network segment they wished to monitor traffic on. Not easily done my friends.
So think about this, these old hacks were able to not only penetrate a NSA computer and take it over, but were then able to start Arp spoofing their entire network to grab all communications? These guys may have been good, but really almost anybody who is that good is well known to the NSA. Remember they can see into the future.

2.) The claim of "I set up secure lines of communication and ran crypt-analysis on ciphered keys John sniffed off the networks." Everybody knows how encryption works right?

en.wikipedia.org...

The only thing stack could have ever got off the network is a public key. As stated above even that's a pipe dream. The private key would have been on this so called destination database. With out the private key nobody is reading chite. If encryption was so easy to hack everyone would be doing it including non computer savvy old men like the ones who post at GLP.

3.) All government agencies like the NSA and the CIA take security very seriously, and that's an understatement. These guys are beyond paranoid. Any breach to their defenses would sound off alarm bells and teams of very qualified people would respond, quickly closing such gaps. No one hacks into their respective agencies easily. Again if you could do it they probably already know who you are.

Sorry I call this a hoax and debunked.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by davec0021]

[edit on 5-3-2010 by davec0021]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been mentioned, I don't have time to read all the replies, but this stood out to me:

Joe and I were able to penetrate just about any network connected to the Internet. The correspondence between John, Joe, and I eventually came to a halt, but in February, 2007 I get a call from Joe telling me that we needed to talk in person. I met with him and he spilled his guts to me. He told me about all the unlawful and clandestine operations our government was involved with and also informed me of the level of corruption that has manifested itself in capitol hill. He suggested that we find out what was going on by infiltrating the CIA's as well as the NSA's networks.

My understanding is that the networks of the CIA, NSA, etc. are isolated from the world wide web. They're shielded, independent networks, and the computers connected to them communicate only with each other, and not the world wide web. If they were to be hacked, it would have to be an inside job which this person seems to indicate it wasn't:

Joe and I were able to penetrate just about any network connected to the Internet.

Just something I noticed that didn't quite add up for me.

TA

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If Bedell and Stack did know each other I think that would important. How many more of Stack's acquaintances are going to lose their minds and shoot at people? It's worth finding out if they did know each other. The whole NSA satellite thing might just be some ruse.

Generally, this is some of strangest stuff I have ever heard.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
I really can’t believe this.

Has an Ignorant weapon been posted to all of ATS?

They would know before he posted, bought anything, made any phone calls, like a day before.

They would have his whole next 27 hours mapped out, places, actions etc etc.

Besides that making this utter BS what also I found totally funny was that this "satellite" looks down on the earth and sees EM from 27 hours before hand.....

MMMMMM????

Is that before the earth has moved at 67062 Miles per hour around the sun, from the point the satellite is looking down at upon "Tomorrow’s" EM transmissions.

BUT But in the 27 hours it will have moved... well do the math lol???

So is there a secret satellite moving at exactly 27 hours in the future orbit of the earth around the sun, picking them up from there?

In addition to that, I bet the recent earthquake with the change in the earths orbit has really messed up their system?

Maybe that’s why the impossible action of him posting on the internet (EM) and not being stopped and caught happened then.

Well one good thing came out of the earthquake in Chile, this secret satellite is now in the wrong place, so don’t worry they cant see 27 hours ahead in the em range now can they?

For a professor of Physics/Maths of course this would be plane and obvious, maybe that’s why he said he didnt have time to explain and guided people to general relativity.

Because as shown twice now General relativity totally destroys the stories validity.

But of course a Professor of Physics would know that wouldn’t he?

Kind Regards,

Elf.

i wasnt going to pick apart your post but since you insist.

- he stated its limited to certain news castings, he never stated that it can monitor a persons every movement and internet posting,transactions etc...

-they never said they were constantly monitoring. so even if all the above perks were possible theres nothing suggesting they even have the ability to use it constantly.

-4th line speaks for itself.

-k first of all, the earth could move at any speed and the satilite in orbit would move with it,
secondly it takes 365 days to go around the sun..not 1.
thirdly your still stuck on this notion that from the satellites point of view "looking down at tomorrows em transmission" is (in your favorite words) Utterly stupid. he already states the physical mass doesn't change so your not "looking back in time" simply receiving the EM .

-what math?

"So is there a secret satellite moving at exactly 27 hours in the future orbit of the earth around the sun, picking them up from there?"

i have no idea how you came up with that, its not ahead of earth in orbit its IN EARTHS ORBIT (meaning as earth moves it moves along the same course. the EM transmissions are whats 27 hours ahead, nothing is physically IN THE FUTURE. theres no physical future place. he clearly states the physical mass stays the same.

- ranting for several lines...

-you keep bringing up relativity, your obviously thinking of general relativity and he clearly states special relativity and Lorentz transformations, but ill take it you haven't googled those yet. or like i said before...even read the thread.

ill just ignore the other posts. since they are just more ranting.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Any science majors can chime in on my theory of how this future seeing satellite could be possible?
I'm no expert and only have a cursory knowledge of general relativity and time dilation but here goes:

as I understand time dilation, you put a person in a rocket, fire it from the earth at a given speed and the faster that speed goes, then the slower that the person in that rocket ages from the perspective of earthlings so that if the person in the rocket flies around for 5 years, when he comes back earth may have aged 100 years or 1000 or more.

Now, to relate this to the future seeing satellite we have here.

What if the satellite orbiting the earth, in correlation to time dilation, it orbits at a certain speed and thus is aging more slowly from our perspective, but from ITS perspective, the earth is aging faster. That means if tomorrow is saturday march 6th for us, it may be sunday march 7th on earth from the satellite's point of view because it is time dilating due to its speed of orbit.
Ofcourse this would depend on the speed that it is orbiting the earth.

This presents several problems. One of which is that as I understand it for the time dilation to be of a large enough amount and not negligible (as in billions of a millisecond range, etc) the craft has to be traveling at a significant velocity. With my fundamental understanding, a craft in orbit around earth can only remain so at a low velocity otherwise if you speed it up too much it will no longer retain orbit but rather will sling shot out of our gravitational pull and fly into outer space. So yes that's one hole (out of several) in my theory but what if somehow they were to find a loop hole in this issue and somehow are artificially keeping the satellite in orbit but still able to speed it up (such as with artificial gravity beams of some sort) to relativistic speeds. Then if that occurs, in theory the satellite could be viewing earth from earth's orbit and seeing earth age much faster than it actually is. It's still in orbit and able to communicate to us and thus send us video images of earth as IT sees earth, and what IT sees is earth from a day in the future because of time dilation due to its velocity.

Can anyone especially knowledgeable in physics confirm this as even remotely possible?

*also one minor sidenote I should state is that I could have sworn there was some sort of clause in the twin-paradox, general relativity, time dilation thing that it can only occur if the object is traveling in a straight line so that would rule out orbital satellites but I could be wrong...can any physics experts chime in here?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Oh and while my first post there was optimism, one further note of skepticism:

I agree with other posters saying that the chances of any super secret NSA/CIA/NASA database being connected to our own WWW internet are laughably small... anything that sensitive ONE WOULD THINK would by default be on a CLOSED LOOP NETWORK and as someone else said you would have to be physically present and patch yourself in physically via cable to the closed network in order to hack it. Why would the NSA have their super duper secret time travel database connected to the internet, do you expect me to believe that the 'guard' likes to browse GOOGLE and YAHOO from the super secret NSA archives super computer? Highly implausible.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hey, does anyone know if if the Pentagon shooter was on ssri's or other meds? They played up the weed, but said nothing about prescriptions from his psych.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

10 years ago a 1,000 parallel processor PC was installed at the NSA by SGI. I still have the polo shirt. At the time, it read EVERY EMAIL on the internet in real-time scanning for patterns to identify individuals by the content, screen names, IP addresses, typing errors and 12 other fields. Imagine what those sadists have today?

The guys who installed the machine were dumbfounded by the power to uncover people's true identities. Nothing you type is private. Nothing you speak over the telephone is private.

I don't doubt such tech exists. When a Navy Seal mentioned the silent radio waves DARPA is sending into soldier's mind, I quit questioning possibiliites. The thing is how far do you take it? What is the point? How much power can one group have? How much money can you spend, food can you eat, cars can you drive???

Its overtaking them and running full circle. The Internet is the virus that got out of the lab and is infecting ordinary people. We are waking up and realizing the NSA has been peeping through the windows, digging through our garbage like perverts. The time is coming. The end is near and they are losing control.

NSA, CIA - Frank Terpil is back and the basement is open for business again. Remeber what was behind the bookcase across the street from Rose Kenedy's house? You shtheads

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I feel really uncomfortable now,

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

the last part made no sense, please re-iterate

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join