It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
wow, this much better than OJ Simpsons Rv ordeal [also a friday nite ].

Thanks......interesting as #*^% to say the least

THANKS wow

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'll be watching this thread because....it's interesting to say the least.

I hope this isn't out of the John Titor - Sorcha Faal playbook.

First it was a "time traveler", now it's a Mathematics Professor with Uber crypto skillz.??

He seems to be handy with proxies though. Any update would be nice.

S&F BTW....just because it's a really good story at bare minimum.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Just so you know, "crazy" does not mean stupid. You are probably thinking of the very burned out street schizophrenics, but for most even those w/ schizophrenia proper (there are many ailments where delusions play a part, and the small amount of information I have seen seems to point more towards bipolar mania w/ psychotic features) waxes and wanes, especially when medications are able to control it. In fact, the general profile of a schiz is someone who was an overachiever in high school and is very bright, only to start focusing on some very strange subjects and then completely decompensating into their first "reality break" usually in their early 20's. However, I have personally seen people whose first break was in their 30's with no drugs involved. Everyone who treated him/her was just a little freaked out by that one.

The pentagon shooter's reported affect actually fits someone in psychosis, we call it a "blunted affect". Look in the mirror and carefully have no expression, now double or triple that effect. It's quite odd.

Back on topic, I find this fascinating but am not a a believer by far. But it does seem to me that if the satellite monitors news in some odd way, that it might not be able to monitor forum traffic. So they would only be tipped off to AC's post at the point it became mainstream news. At first I was put off by the specifics of his plan for X number of computers and the exact time of day he must key in his password. Why give them such salient details? IF it's true and he is as smart as he suggests, I would suspect these specifics are total lies and there are far more computers and it's a completely different time he has to be there and one hopes he has a few more irons in the fire he has not posted. But I agree, the "government is about to kill me, pardon me while I go to a faculty meeting" doesn't quite have the ring of truth. Additionally, he outright admits to "practicing" by breaking into a ton of private and commercial web servers, couldn't the Fed's get 'em just for that alone? Fun thread though.

Does anyone with the required education know if what he is saying is even remotely plausible? I was trying to pinpoint the conference they allegedly met at since there should be enough information to go on, but no exact matches yet. Although Sac does host many and varied conferences as I now know!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I read a book, and the book was called, 'Digital Fortress', by Dan Brown. Some of you may have read it, but here's what its basically about.

A NSA Cytologist is asked my the director of the NSA to break a key code that none of his cytologists have been able to break.

Ensei Tankado (codename: NDAKOTA), is a former NSA agent, and the maker of an unbreakable algorithm keycode. He grows tired of the NSA's intrusive actions against American citizens[ie;reading emails, tapping phones], and threatens to go public with the blueprints of the keycode for everyone to use, giving terrorists an easy way to spread information via e-mail and not worry about the NSA catching onto them.

He declares, if he is killed, he's given the keycode to a 2nd party, and upon death he would release it to the world, free of charge.

NSA?
Cryptologist?
Conspiracy?
America!!??!?

Great story, but I've already heard it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
after hearing audio clips from john, and reading more about Joe's life...the story were getting from the media makes less and less sense.

my local news tryed to put it all on his "mental illness" and "marijuana addiction".

i laughed for a good 10 minutes. this guy seems very mentally stable, and attended 2 CA university's... everybody from his home town and schools they interviewed seemed just as confused about these allegations.

they both had money, big houses and whatnot..i mean just look at joe the guy was able to afford a plane. had his own companies....to think they both just randomly lost it seems...well unnatural. my logic tells me that whether or not they ever knew each other or are connected...they both most likely had damn good reasons for doing what they did. it takes big unthinkable crazy # to make poeple with comfortable lives go off the deep end in the way they both did.

at least in joe stacks case, i think him knowing the fire and medical responders would be there before the crash had something to do with the reasoning behind it.

and we arent being told the entire story...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Paycheck ~ John Woo

J U S T S A Y I N

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Susan Fletcher, a brilliant mathematician, head of National Security Agency's cryptography division, finds herself faced with an unbreakable code, resistant to brute-force attacks by NSA's 3 million processor supercomputer. The code was written by a Japanese cryptographer, Ensei Tankado, a former employee of the NSA who was displeased with the agency's intrusion of people's privacy and discharged for the same reason. Tankado has auctioned the algorithm on his web page and has threatened to make his accomplice, who names himself North Dakota, release the algorithm for free if he dies.

Taken from www.experiencefestival.com...

GG John

[edit on 5-3-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by watcher73

That is my point.
You cannot pick up EMF or anything else from the "future", because the future does not exist as a reality that can be detected.
Heck, the present is not even a reality than can be detected.

yes but the satelite moving high speed in orbit can be thought of as a different reality that you are currently living in.

at least on a space/time level. not super different....just like 27 hour in the future different.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Can't wait to read more. Very interesting stuff.

IF true it would explain quite a bit. Especially stuff like the "drills" that always happen before "terrorist" attacks.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I really can’t believe this.

Has an Ignorant weapon been posted to all of ATS?

They would know before he posted, bought anything, made any phone calls, like a day before.

They would have his whole next 27 hours mapped out, places, actions etc etc.

Besides that making this utter BS what also I found totally funny was that this "satellite" looks down on the earth and sees EM from 27 hours before hand.....

MMMMMM????

Is that before the earth has moved at 67062 Miles per hour around the sun, from the point the satellite is looking down at upon "Tomorrow’s" EM transmissions.

BUT But in the 27 hours it will have moved... well do the math lol???

So is there a secret satellite moving at exactly 27 hours in the future orbit of the earth around the sun, picking them up from there?

In addition to that, I bet the recent earthquake with the change in the earths orbit has really messed up their system?

Maybe that’s why the impossible action of him posting on the internet (EM) and not being stopped and caught happened then.

Well one good thing came out of the earthquake in Chile, this secret satellite is now in the wrong place, so don’t worry they cant see 27 hours ahead in the em range now can they?

For a professor of Physics/Maths of course this would be plane and obvious, maybe that’s why he said he didnt have time to explain and guided people to general relativity.

Because as shown twice now General relativity totally destroys the stories validity.

But of course a Professor of Physics would know that wouldn’t he?

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm sure we'll know more before 5:29am tomorrow morning (depeding on what timezone GLP runs on). Apparently if he doesn't type in his password at that time, all sorts of "sensitive data" will be sent to the masses via automated script.

Ever heard the saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure"?

Thing I don't get is that his insurance policy to NSA could also make him very valuable to some private organizations as well. It's not just the FED that does bad things out there....

I'm sure there's a few lunatic's out there that are willing to stop him from getting to his PC before 5:29am.....just to see what happens.

Interesting read indeed....

link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
I really can’t believe this.

Has an Ignorant weapon been posted to all of ATS?

They would know before he posted, bought anything, made any phone calls, like a day before.

They would have his whole next 27 hours mapped out, places, actions etc etc.

Besides that making this utter BS what also I found totally funny was that this "satellite" looks down on the earth and sees EM from 27 hours before hand.....

You didnt bother to read the original thread or even this one. The rest of your post I didnt quote makes this especially apparent.

link   

I didn't post that. Pls. correct. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Instead of constantly repeating yourself over and over again in the thread, why don't you post your comment on GLP and have the OP respond to it? You would at least get a response that way, considering that nobody here can tell you anything other than "I agree" or "I disagree".

[edit on 3/5/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So his insurance is that he MUST report to his comp at a certain time or he will unleash the holy wrath of the Crypto Gods?

I didn't catch that in his post...this makes things much more interesting.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

you obviously haven't read the thread

and have no idea what an orbit is

[edit on 5-3-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRASHPROJECT

I didn't post that. Pls. correct. Thanks.

No one says you posted it. Not me, not ATS. Pls correct your reading. Thx.

edit: according to you im replying to myself in this post

[edit on 5-3-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"The satellite is able to take images of earth, a selected number of video and audio broadcasts (the majority of it is news) routed to the satellite by communications on the ground up, to roughly 27 hours before it happens."

It seems pretty clear that this satellite can only take photographs and record a "selected number" of broadcast signals from 27+ hours in the future. I don't get the impression it can monitor internet traffic or phone conversations from the future. Assuming, of course, that it exists. I sort of get the same feeling from this that I got from the whole "Blackjack" thing last year. It was fun and exciting for awhile, but turned out to be nothing.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Update

OP has currently changed proxies and is now posting under AC 803615

List of responses by OP in bold:

3/5/10 3:37pm

bump for more proof....do you have access to specfic files still? Why is OP asking himself a question? HOAX revealed! Quoting: Epic Beer Man

If you read the thread thoroughly, you would know that I am tunnelling through various proxy servers to reach proxies, and anybody can post as OP from the proxy server I gave in page. It would be suicide if I did not tunnel and connected directly via my computer. I now realise this is a mistake because my posts cannot be authenticated for anyone can post as OP. I'm using a southern university as final proxy now and since it is not open to the public, I am the only one that can post from it as of right now. I'm sorry the meeting ran over. I will now answer any questions regarding my posts with two conditions: I will not answer any questions asking for files to be uploaded from the NSA's database, nor will I release the properly derived formulas. Anything else is fair game. From now on I will only be posting using this User ID.

3/5/10 3:47pm

bump for more proof....do you have access to specfic files still? Why is OP asking himself a question? HOAX revealed! If you read the thread thoroughly, you would know that I am tunnelling through various proxy servers to reach proxies, and anybody can post as OP from the proxy server I gave in page. It would be suicide if I did not tunnel and connected directly via my computer. I now realise this is a mistake because my posts cannot be authenticated for anyone can post as OP. I'm using a southern university as final proxy now and since it is not open to the public, I am the only one that can post from it as of right now. I'm sorry the meeting ran over. I will now answer any questions regarding my posts with two conditions: I will not answer any questions asking for files to be uploaded from the NSA's database, nor will I release the properly derived formulas. Anything else is fair game. From now on I will only be posting using this User ID. Can you post the audio file they was sent to you? Quoting: Epic Beer Man

Look at it this way, as long as I am still alive and on this BBS, then you know I will not be posting any solid proof within the next 24 hours. They will know at least 27 hours 42 minutes and 33 seconds before I post that I am going to post solid verification. Once they see that me living is no longer beneficial for them, I am dead.

3/5/10 3:52

OP, do you feel your friends were mind-controlled? Quoting: Anonymous Coward 888780

No. They were forced into the situation I believe. Throughout our entire endeavour we never found evidence for "mind-control". I honestly do not know exactly how they passed away.

3/5/10 4:02pm

I need to clarify something, we did not find any evidence to support the claim that the government only has evil intentions. From what I have seen, the government appears to have the nation's safety as one of its top priorities (nothing to support claims of satanic cults or anything of that nature). But it was our belief that this is wrong. People should have the right to knowledge, and what if a leader with baneful intentions took office? The world would not have a chance, so we believe that this power is far too much for a small group of people to harbour.

3/5/10 4:40pm

Everything feels like it is a dream. I have not slept since 5:30 a.m. yesterday and I have spent my entire day in a state that feels like a continuous anxiety attack. I really want to answer questions because I think it is important everyone knows, but I must try and sleep because I just want this anxiety/depersonalisation feeling to stop. If I remember correctly, I estimated the satellite was put up on 6/19/86 but did not have the range into the future it has right now, this has built up slowly over time and continues to increase (but don't hold me to it, my memory is absent at the moment, but you will have an answer before 5:29 am tomorrow).

-Kdial1

[edit on 5-3-2010 by kdial1]

[edit on 5-3-2010 by kdial1]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is most likely complete nonsense. If such a satellite did exist and it stored its data on an NSA network I can guarantee that network would be completely isolated from the internet. In order to gain access you would physically have to go there, this is standard practice for all critical or highly classified networks.

Try find solid evidence of the two guys having any previous contact, if you can't prove that then there is no point in taking any of this seriously. From experience I can tell you every time something really interesting like this is presented to this community it always turns out to be a hoax or could never possibly be confirmed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join