It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I will add my voice to the 'WHY HOAX?' bandwagon.

This is immediately deterrent to anyone trying to decipher tangled messes.

This certainly qualifies as a tangled mess, but no, not a HOAX.

9/11 is a tangled mess, not a HOAX.

The word just reeks of 'don't look into this' when perhaps there is something worth seeing here.

I think this is a central issue to the whole cyber war that we are now entering as we pass from the terrorist false flag zodiac to the cyber terrorist false flag zodiac.

My 2c

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Reminds me a bit of that movie "Dejavu" where they could only see so far in the future. Interesting. One simple proof is to pass us tomorrows winning lottery numbers (please!) :->

It seem somewhat credible as it's written.

A bit?

This has Deja vu written all over it, it's just missing a better cast of actors

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i dont understand usually theres some element to a hoax that makes it so "we can never know"

but this guy has an open house. hes wide open for debunking scrutiny but nobody is really challenging him, just asking additional stupid questions.

whats got me leaning towards hoax is he wont bring the debate to anywhere outside of GLP.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This is interesting. For those whore are referring to this as a simple movie like story, aka Deja Vu. Remember how many movies about crazy things like this have been found out to be true. Financial Crisis? Boiler room. ect. ect.

We should make a list actually

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Update

Now the OP is claiming that whoever posted from the 803615 User is not him. Here is his claim:

3/7/2010 12:41 am

This is not op posting from this user id. The only post that are mine are the first two post by OP. I do not know who is posting from this address but it is not me (OP). Disregard all posts by posted by this user. This is strictly insurance anyone that posts anything other than proof is not me (OP).

Well that sounds more like the OP to me!! I figured he just wanted this on here as insurance. Be interesting if he shows some proof soon!!

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Not so fast! There is yet another post that says the post you just posted isn't his!

"The last post was a lie. That was not me. Everything I had posted up until that point was true. They are slowly backtracking my proxies. " Anonymous Coward
User ID: 803615

Some posters believe that the GLP mods are purposely sewing confusion by adjusting posts becuase...... GLP is actually part of the disinfo government conspiracy? I just love it when conspiracies eat themselves, it's so meta.

This type of back and forth behavior really is starting to feel like a wind-up. I'm starting to think this hoax (assuming for the moment it is) could only really be done on GLP due to their totally insane posting system. How does anybody over there keep anyone apart if they're all just numbers?! Another point not in his favour: I can understand why he might not want to dsiclose this info directly becuase he doesn't want to trigger manistream news, but why would he only have posted it to GLP? It seems that all the other posts are reposted by different folk as you did, not him. So why just GLP?

Of course, it could be that the NSA really is hunting him through cyberspace as we speak. What will our hero do?

Don't miss the next exciting episode of "As the Satellite Flies...."

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

tsg?? sec of defense?? tsg gate which is some encrypting tool?? just google tsg gate and maybe you brainiacs can figure it.i hope this isnt some college kid trying to impress his professor.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

tsg?? sec of defense?? tsg gate which is some encrypting tool?? just google tsg gate and maybe you brainiacs can figure it.i hope this isnt some college kid trying to impress his professor.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Funny. anything from GLP. and its attacked by a bunch of wild zombies.

"HOAX> yes it must be a hoax. its glp. "
"yes they hate us. over there, cant even type ats. without getting banned."

The mods probably are adding more bs to the thread. because it will get more replies and veiws. all they want is more and more ad revenue. they dont give a crap, if it's true or not.(glp that is)

also to add why in the hoax thread when you cannot possibly be sure it is a hoax. unless you do some very illegal snooping.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
While the jury for this being a hoax in my opinion is still outside on smoke break, it would be beneficial to remember that if such a future viewing claim is true, then those that have access to such technology have a 27 hr, 43 min, 33 second window in which to always know what the OP is going to do before he does it. This is key to understanding why the OP may be slow to respond or reveal what he knows.

Since they have 27 hours to stay ahead of you, it would seen that there is no way to do anything without being caught by those that can see ahead into the future by 27 hrs, 43 min, 33 seconds.

This makes for an interesting paradox because it appears that there is no way to fool the future watchers, or is there?

Any speculation would be greatly appreciated because I for one am trying to see if there exists a valid way for the background information to be revealed without getting the OP killed or murdered before he actually posts his tale?

I don't know, but it does pose an interesting challenge and as such I hope someone other than myself is thinking how it could be done without endangering the witness or in this case the OP. In fact the OP may be trying to figure this out himself because he sees his personal dilemma that seeing into the future by 27 hours plus does to his ability to post or reveal meaningful information without being caught.

Just a thought. Thanks again and whether this is a hoax or not, I am still intrigued from a scientific point just how one could reveal something important in the present without being caught if indeed someone can see 27 plus hours into the future.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdom of darkness
I feel bad for john, He obviously was not in the right mindset

Instead of going "One man army" Why not organize a protest

Or why not organize an army with weapons and overthrow those scumbags, unfortunately it wont happen

The united states has FAR too much power over it's citizens, We are mere sheep.

I think this adds more fuel to the fire, I dont think anyone would be silly enough to try what he did even a metal person, Which leads me to believe it was a inside job, Not sayin i believe the link to Joe but just saying im suspicious of the mas death.

As for this info, the thing that puts me off is the fact you would be sending the evidence to some like Alex Jones ect not posting it on some random forum

Who knows eh? Stranger things have most certainly happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

I hate to bring this up but there is a whole troop of people out there who claim GLP is owned by some group called Tavistock.

www.rumormillnews.com...

I hate to be a part of that mess but, I have a sneaking suspicion GLP is a research project of some type. The disclaimer at the bottom should be enough to sound off some warning bells for most intelligent people.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Many say ATS is a government program as well.

www.google.com...

So why is this labeled a hoax here? There is no proof one way or another.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a thread I made that found a connection between the GLP thread and a news article. Probably just a coincidence, but it might offer some interesting discussion.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

"I must be present at my computer at 5:29 a.m. (my timezone) everyday in order to keep this posts from happening because 174 servers spanning the globe are set to ensure that happens automatically unless my password is entered."

So, it's around 10am on the west coast, guess he made to his computer on time._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think it is pretty funny this has been marked as HOAX so fast.

I don't believe the guy...I think it is probably just a story...but there is no proof right now that it is a hoax.

It sounds like ATS and GLP have some sort of "I am better than you" pissing contest going on.

So marking it as HOAX is just a way for ATS site to give a big FU to GLP.

I think it is funny that playground tactics are being used.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Well, I did think of one non-hoax reason that the poster might have deliberately chosen GLF. IF we accept for the moment that GLP is really government owned, it could be he well knew who the real owners of GLP are, and choose to send a very specific message to them.

But why did he keep coming back??? Maybe he didn't? There is yet another thread over there which is time stamped a day before the major thread started with the exact same statement. Some are convinced it is being artificially blocked by Google (and it seems it is), and that the Mods backdated it to add further confusion and discredit the poster. Interestingly, the first reply to the "first" (by date) post is the same handle that re-posted the whole thing in the thread that caught like wildfire. His first post to the first thread was to call it BS. Later on in this first (by date) post, the OP states (as "the original OP" that nothing but the first post was ever written by him. Alice down the cyber hole...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

What I want to know is who put up that mathematical proof?! It went way over my head as "anyone with a passing acquaintance w/ linear algebra should be able to understand" (!). (slightly paraphrased). So is this the original poster/hoaxer? Who would bother to write something so detailed if they weren't the original writer?

As to your question, MB. It's critical to the story to know that "they" can not see everyone and everywhere, they pick up news broadcasts and the like. So his only way out is to spread the information in an under the radar way. Now if "they" have already killed his compatriots, we can assume they also know about him, so just waiting and hoping they won't find you is prob. not your best option. I think I would have seeded the info before I started posting on multiple out of the way sites this information, including some coded message I would be fairly sure that "they" would understand and know this was not some random prank. I would have bought a throw away cell phone with card and started calling people from high school or even before, anyone I thought I might be able to trust who I did not have regular contact with. I would also have sent some packages to places like Wiki-leaks after asking for their guarantee that they would not mention the information until some predetermined point. Hired a lawyer and also passed the info to them, at the same time writing his virus scripts that will hit as many computers as possible as he said he did.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I think it is pretty funny this has been marked as HOAX so fast.

I don't believe the guy...I think it is probably just a story...but there is no proof right now that it is a hoax.

It sounds like ATS and GLP have some sort of "I am better than you" pissing contest going on.

So marking it as HOAX is just a way for ATS site to give a big FU to GLP.

I think it is funny that playground tactics are being used.

You can't type Abovetopsecret on GLP.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If the files they discovered were audio files the satelite picked up, it could possibly only be able to pick up radio broadcasts from the future. Thus, tracking him won't be easy unless he does something huge that the radio talks about. Not that I believe any of this, just seems that everyone thinks they can just dial in and watch the future when they might only be able to pick up radio broadcasts. Similar to how a radio broadcast is eventually picked up by another planet, it seems he is saying it somehow orbited in such a way that it started picking up radio broadcasts right before they happened and it just kept growing and growing to a 27 hour reverse delay.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

From my limited reading on chaos theory, Lorenz (1964) equations, and strange attractors it

seems that future events - EVEN IF KNOWN a priori - have an inherent flux.

In other words, you may know the final score of the game a day ahead of time,

but events leading up to that score will likely differ by a certain % despite

seeing into the future. . . sort of a modern day mathematical manifestation

of "not knowing the day or time" type of thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join