It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Moderator's note -- later information posted by the original poster on GLP was easily discredited by that group, and when an attempt to tie it into the Norway Spiral (which the poster mis-located to another country) and time travel, the incident unraveled as a hoax.

This guy is posting on GLP right now, dude sounds seriously disturbed!!

John Bedell and Joe Stack were not terrorist, they were good friends of mine. In 1996, we met at an embedded systems conference in Sacramento. I do not feel like typing out all the details, but we hit it off right from the beginning. We begin analysing networks together and by 2002, Joe and I were able to penetrate just about any network connected to the Internet. The correspondence between John, Joe, and I eventually came to a halt, but in February, 2007 I get a call from Joe telling me that we needed to talk in person. I met with him and he spilled his guts to me. He told me about all the unlawful and clandestine operations our government was involved with and also informed me of the level of corruption that has manifested itself in capitol hill. He suggested that we find out what was going on by infiltrating the CIA's as well as the NSA's networks. I was really hesitant about it, but Joe told me that John was on board and pointed me to this website and a couple of others as a nudge of encouragement. My wife had recently passed and I really felt like I had nothing to lose, so the day after his proposal, and after countless hours of pouring over conspiracy theories, I accepted. It was not because my moral standards were as high as Joe's, but more that my wife's death had take a tremendous toll on me, and I went into it for the thrill (it kept my mind preoccupied and off my wife). That was the last time I saw Joe face to face. I did not see John face to face throughout the entire operation, but we communicated through digital mediums. Joe was the lead man. He orchestrated the entire event, and delegated tasks to people. I am a mathematics professor with a focus in cryptology, so Joe put me in charge of cryptography. I set up secure lines of communication and ran crypt-analysis on ciphered keys John sniffed off the networks. John was in charge of pen testing. If you are going to get caught, it will be during pen testing, since this the most intrusive part of the entire process. It had been years since we had worked together as a team, and Joe and John were not up to date on the latest network and software security practices. We started on private networks and worked our way up to large corporations. By 2009 we were prepared to undertake the task at hand. Joe kept things compartmentalised during the operation. We were given information on a need to know basis. I do not know what methods Joe used to attack what networks, or even what files he was after, I was only given cipher-texts and expected to return the clear-text. John was in charge of anti-forensics and clean-up. But, I knew something went wrong when Joe called me. I immediately knew right off the bat that something was amiss, when I heard John in the background. That was our number one rule: no face-to-face contact. His first words, "It's way bigger than anybody could have ever dreamed. Look at today's date. Listen to the audio-file I just sent you and then look at the time-stamp and at today's date again". I honestly thought I was busted. I thought it was a government agent trying to be funny. The date was February 15, and, I will not ever forget this, the audio file was last modified about an hour before I listened to it. The clip was of the end of a hockey game and as the commentator wrapped things up, he said something along the lines of "Thrasers: 7, Kings: 6. Thanks for listening to us on this Monday night". At first I didn't understand. I didn't even have a clue as to what was going on until Joe sent me more of the archives which had every digital video, and audio, broadcasts for events that were supposed to happen tomorrow, but had not happened yet. Confirmation finally came that this was not just some sort of hoax database kept for fun, when we tuned into the Thrashers-Kings game and the final score was Thrashers: 7, Kings: 6. After brainstorming and researching for days, they finally discovered the database was being written to via satellite. And from there things clicked into place. The NSA is able to see approximately 27 hours 42 minutes and 33 seconds into the future of the world. This is done through a satellite. The satellite is able to take images of earth, a selected number of video and audio broadcasts (the majority of it is news) routed to the satellite by communications on the ground up, to roughly 27 hours before it happens. As every second goes by it is slowly gaining the ability to see further into the future. I'm not going to expand any further here, but to say the satellite is able to do this because of a flaw in the way the Lorentz transformations were derived. This is my insurance. They have already kill Joe and John, and in such a way that they made them out to be monsters to the public. They will not do this to me. This is the way it works. If they kill me, abduct me or anything, all evidence including the properly derived Lorrentz transformations are to be automatically posted here. I must be present at my computer at 5:29 a.m. (my timezone) everyday in order to keep this posts from happening because 174 servers spanning the globe are set to ensure that happens automatically unless my password is entered. If the government tries to take this site out or this page, I have created a virus that will spread on a massive scale and automatically upload all the evidence I have against them to the victims PC, so at the very least thousands will know the truth but most likely millions. My password cannot be cracked. It would take longer to crack an 8096 bit RSA encryption key, than my self-made encryption system. My initials are T.S.G. and I am a Mathematics professor. This shall ensure if they kill me and try to slander my name in the media, there will be at least a few people who know the truth I'm not telling everything here because then they would kill me. It's the only bargaining chip I have left.
Source

Wow, will try to keep this updated with info, hopefully he comes here to ATS.

-Kdial1

[edit on 5-3-2010 by kdial1]

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Byrd]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Interesting.

Posting information about twin paradoxes, S. Theory of Relativity, Lorrentz transformations...

Claiming that when some types of satellites move at high speeds, they can detect EM waves from a day and a half in the future.

Fun stuff.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

HHMMM!

S&F
So this guy must be dead. No time now, but it appears some digging through the obits is in order.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

OMG, he is talking about the Super Computer that Dr Bill Deagle said the government has.

Isn't one of these in Colorado?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here is more from him in response to a poster saying he is an old poster:

Of course you have seen the user ID before because it is a proxy server in Portugal. I am currently tunnelled to the proxy through 171 machines. The proxy is secretaccess.org. I meant NASA and I also meant it when I said NSA as well. NASA's satellite collect the data and it is then stored in NSA's database. I do not have time right at the moment to explain exactly how it works. Look up the twin paradox, Special theory of Relativity (not general) and the Lorrentz transformations. When the satellite reaches high speeds, in a sense it can "see" into the future--but only in the sense of EM waves--but its mass exists in the present which allows for government agencies a way to extract EM waves from the future.
source

BTW multiple ppl tested the proxy server he is using :-)

Waiting on more info from him... Almost 5:29pm EST

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is really interesting. I hope it isn't one of those elaborate hoaxes...

I will come back here for updates.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Copy and paste his writing to a word document, and save it to an external hard drive like a cd or a flash drive. If he's for real this will be deleted really quickly (or attempted to, atleast).

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Yea, somebody save this pronto, everything, all the info.

I know for sure that Dr Bill Deagle has mentioned they have a Super Computer that does this.

We need to examine this further.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There is always the possibility that this is TPTB showing that they have the tech to see things in the future so they can quell any uprising or revolution?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Very easy to verify if this is true.

Someone go to GLP...ask OP to give detailed information about Stack and Beddel that has NOT been released by the Media or has been discussed on the internet. Then wait and see if it turns up, or tip of the media and have the investigate.

The man says he is a Math prof. Start giving him complex equations to solve.

If he can't pass those to simple tests...no reason to believe anything he says.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmodromia tis parnasida

Here, Dr Bill Deagle explains the thing about the Super Computer, if you check all his videos, he's talking about what I believe may be the same thing!

Fast forward to when he starts talking about it.

www.youtube.com...

Please, if you can't access this video from the above link, go to

www.projectcamelot.org

and look for Dr Bill Deagle's interview in the archive of videos.

Just fastforward to where he mentions the computer, it's the very first thing he mentions on the Project Camelot site.

Also, check his videos at the Granada Forum, he talks about it there too!

Search for Dr Bill Deagle's interview on Youtube, go to Jagbodhi channel. Where PC's videos are , you can find it there also. This is real folks!

Based on tortional vortex imaging. Top project of HAARP.

Thermomagnetic mirror, tied into chemtrail projects and the use of barium salts in chemtrails.

They do wargame simulations

They feed the data back into their super computers.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
it doesnt sound like hes doing this to convince a bunch of random poeple, he may jsut tell you to # off if you throw him math questions.

sounds more like this was an insurance policy.

if this is true i wonder if it has something to do with why they each more or less committed suicide. maybe they had a plan for their deaths being in the news the next day.

i remember poeple said there were firetrucks and ambulances at the IRS building before he even crashed.

maybe something bigger was supposed to happen at the pentagon but they looked into the future and knew how he would do it? and stopped him?

get this guy to ATS!

[edit on 5-3-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
it doesnt sound like hes doing this to convince a bunch of random poeple, he may jsut tell you to # off if you throw him math questions.

sounds more like this was an insurance policy.

if this is true i wonder if it has something to do with why they each more or less committed suicide. maybe they had a plan for their deaths being in the news the next day.

i remember poeple said there were firetrucks and ambulances at the IRS building before he even crashed.

maybe something bigger was supposed to happen at the pentagon but they looked into the future and knew how he would do it? and stopped him?

get this guy to ATS!

[edit on 5-3-2010 by LurkerMan]

Ya, maybe his little program he made will post the info on ATS?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
While this posting reveals what I have suspected for some time, I am not the least bit surprised about the NSA viewing the future and then using that information to affect changes in the present to crystallize the future seen or observed.

This helps to explain why the federal government would murder Joe Stack and contrive an elaborate cover story with fire trucks and hazmat teams waiting around the corner before the Joe Stack crash scene even occurred.

Now, we have a clue to a valid motive for who would want Joe Stack killed and why. It is time for more of this story to be elaborated on and if we get the opportunity it will no doubt shake the foundation of what may be going on at the NSA that the NSA does not want anyone to know about.

What they do not want to know is how they have been using that ability to see into the future. Sooner or later someone is going to have to ask the question, what is the NSA doing with advance knowledge of the future? How are they using it and who benefits from the advance knowledge.

Great posting, but I would recommend copying and saving what is currently available because in the near future I am certain it will begin to disappear from all available sources just like it was never there. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So he is the liason between the two anti-government suicidals, and he swears the government has a computer that can "see into the future". This guy doesn't sound the least bit credible. He does however sound very lonely and probably has a case of paranoid schizophrenia.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Could this explain why the government was standing outside Haiti's doorstep waiting for it [earthquake] to happen, then just magically being there approximately 24 hours before, ready to go?

Interesting.....

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

Go to the GLP link...he came back and said he is back to answer everyone's questions. To me, that lost him all credibility...just looking for attention.

So he opened himself up for it...might as well ask him to prove he really knew these people. that won't put any of his information in danger...just proves that part of his story is true.

If this was just an insurance policy...he wouldn't keep posting.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrogusStillwater

What I am certain of is the Super Computer. please look at Dr Bill Deagle's videos, he will explain this. I hope that you guys go look. I wouldn't want them to start some BS before you even get to find out about it.

Look for Project Camelot's interview of Dr Billl Deagle, in that one the first thing he talks about his the Super Computer.

I know that a lot of you guys are not aware of this and it's gonna take a few good hours for you to assimilate the information, also it might be too much for you to digest so soon, but please bear with it, what matters is that you have that information with you, so that you can explain it to somebody else or direct them to that information. The more people that know about it the better.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by LurkerMan

Go to the GLP link...he came back and said he is back to answer everyone's questions. To me, that lost him all credibility...just looking for attention.

He is not back... You are probably seeing the random people testing the proxy server.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You know...this sounds like an incredible amount of hooey...

...but.

I've figured for a while that reality ain't exactly what the Cleavers figured it was, and that much of the incongruity is likely based upon quantum mechanics.

Which is to say, we don't know what we think we do.

That makes sense, right? I'm keepin' tabs on this...S&F!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join