It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in Britiain ripping off tax payers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Although muslims account for just 2.8% of the population they are amongst the highest to have no job or qualifications.

Look at the stats.

Muslim unemployment rate highest
www.statistics.gov.uk...

In 2004, Muslims had the highest male unemployment rate in Great Britain, at 13 per cent. This was about three times the rate for Christian men (4 per cent)

www.statistics.gov.uk...
In 2004 a third (33 per cent) of Muslims of working age in Great Britain had no qualifications – the highest proportion for any religious group. They were also the least likely to have degrees or equivalent qualifications (12 per cent).

(If any mentions racism i swear im going to explode, just because the stats are muslim doesnt mean its racist)

In my opinion this needs sorting out, the govt needs to target these groups and get them into education and off benefits, im sure they are capable!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Well, yeah, it is racism if you say they are "ripping off" Britain, and then saying "they" to generalise them all into one homogeneous group.

Correlation does not equal causation.

If you read that page you'll see that the younger Muslims are going into education. The amount of Muslim people who were not educated in the UK but have since moved there, are skewing the statistics. That's the thing with immigrants - they are usually moving from a worse place to a better one. Give them a generation or two, and the statistics will be evened out.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Cant really agree with these statistics considering every muslim i know holds a job...
I think this thread is set to be burned.

Statisticly, all statistics are wrong XD

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

not at all racist is it.

where does it say in his thread anyting about a race of people?

Muslims are not just Black/arab. you will get all races who are muslim. including white people.

Come on think for a second ppl.

If this thread was, talking about christians. then no one would bat an eyelid.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Solution is simple: Tell the government of the U.K. to man up for once and stop all immigration from predominantly muslim countries.

The time for being wussies has passed. Only tough decisions will rectify the problems we face now.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The study calls them muslims, if it were jews this thread would have 50 flags, anti jew is all i see in ats in these recent months

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

Problems is you cannot legally, refuse entry for someone who has a genuine reason to seek Asylum.

Even as much as i hate the current immigration laws, that is something i would never vote to change.

imagine living a normal, life. suddenly your country is annexed by brutal force.
living in fear. travelling thousands of miles. risking your life holding ontop of a lorry/trains axels. only to be shipped back home..

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's been anounced here in the UK that all councils are going to have to cut back on services due to lack of funds.
Considering we currently have " services " like 2 week rubbish collections, no local Police Force and holes in the road you could take guided tours in, you wonder where these cuts will come.
But each local Council is responsible for providing housing for everyone who turns up in their borough.
And Labour's " Invite the World to live in the UK " policy ensures they are overstretched beyond imagination.
And we wonder where all the money has gone ?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Please explain the benefit anti-racism, especially to the host peoples who must necessarily suffer as a direct consequence of racial dilution.

British is as near to a racial term as possible in the lexicon. The British tribes have lived on the island of Britannia since time immemorial. It took centuries for the Britons and the Angles to learn to live together peaceably and they are kindred.

How, exactly, does the introduction of worthless aliens improve Britain?

How does the racist destruction of the indigenous peoples qualify as a benefit to any but the intruders?

"Deny ignorance" indeed. White people are not omnipotent beasts that deserve their comeuppance, spiteful, wicked, lying Stalinist propaganda not withstanding.

What gets me is that, apparently, it is possible to cancel the instinct for self-preservation, individually and collectively as a race, through the application of mere words! Why bother with violence when you can con the locals into killing themselves?! Brilliant!

Originally posted by MR BOB

not at all racist is it.

where does it say in his thread anyting about a race of people?

Muslims are not just Black/arab. you will get all races who are muslim. including white people.

Come on think for a second ppl.

If this thread was, talking about christians. then no one would bat an eyelid.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well put Joeofthemountain.
Some on here should form their own website.
Abovecommonsense.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Sorry, ok, it's discrimination.

And yeah, as the Christians are in a massive majority in the UK, and have all the power, no one would bat an eyelid.

I'll just stand back while the floodgates of hatred break open and drown this thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Is it any surprise they're ripping off Britain ?

Why else would the goat-herding polygamists have moved there

in the first place ? (other than as important element of jewish determination to destroy Britian through herds of opportunists who form the pointy-end of the zionist plan to destroy and control the entire planet)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

yeah give them a generation or 2 and the whole country will be fudged by then.....

Label me what you will but a large majority of the Musilm population in the UK has made that place a slowly decaying shadow of its former self..... I'm a proud Englishman and hate to see how much worse that country gets with ghetto area's largley populated by Muslim families every time I go back to visit family......

Sorry to go off topic but just #s me what has happend in the UK and the fact the people cant stand up for what they believe is happening to their country for fear of bieng labeled a racist.....

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
One of the biggest problems that is ripping off tax payers is nothing to do with race or religion its to do with the welfare system 5 million people claiming benefits because the majority are too lazy to work. This isnt the fault of a single ethnic group but the government.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Eww, horrendous.

There are MANY reasons why you can pick Muslims out in the stats you quote, but the reasons you provide don't even scratch at the surface of why the figures alone may hold some truth.

Considering language barriers alone would account for some of the differences, as would education (lack of or barriers to), discrimination from possible employers, and government immigration initiatives to name just a few.

If you had access to ALL the stats, I'm sure you could pick out examples like moustachioed men living in Liverpool are responsible for the most car crime - the trouble is, this doesn't sell as many papers as prefacing headlines with the word 'Muslim' on a regular basis.

And no, I'm not a Muslim - no religion in fact, just a very open mind.

top topics

join