It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member and Friend jkrog08

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Very sad, my prayers and thoughts are with Jkrog08's family and loved ones.

Peace and Love x

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Stunned...
Mystified...

Just how do you express .....

Seeing all these ATS members leaving their mark here in this thread just shows how far jkrog reached out and touched.

There are names here I have only just seen on ATS...
Yet there are names here that we all know and many are more than friends.

Someone in chat said we are family.

And yes we are...

jkrog, your presence will be missed, yet your heart and soul is carried aloft by the mark you have left here on ATS.

I know for a fact that much of your work here will be quoted and relied upon by many a member, both new and old.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Please those that can come to chat to support Jess, and give condolences.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sad for us, those left behind, but a celebration for Justin.

I didn't know his first name until now, but I enjoyed his spirit and that bulldoggish manner of tugging on a thread until it unraveled a bit of the truth.

A celebration fo JKrog, our friend, because now he knows the truth, the whole truth that we will continue to guess at, and perhaps tug a thread now and then in his honor.

We miss you man. Thank you for your gentle manner and poking us will a dull stick at the right times. Most of all, thank you for your sense of wonder.

Perhaps he'll peek in here intradimensionally some time. I won't be able to tell it's him or not, but I know there are those of you that will.

Lightspeed Justin

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Being a moderately new member, I never got the chance to get to know him, but I have read some of his threads, He seemed like a very smart, nice guy. I wish I could have got to know him.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is all so very sad.

Justin. I pray you have found peace and wholeness.

Tough guys don't weep right? Well guess what?

I am hoping his profile will remain forever on ATS. We were friends of each other here and I hope to always see JKrog in my list.

What a wonderful group of people here on ATS. Tremendous posts and proof we can all come together and be as one in the face of important things.

Becker

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

So moved by his passing and the kindred spirit he so selflessly shared, I have removed my entire Foe list. I have no enemies here, I realize that we are all friends.

That was wonderful KK....

That's why I never started a foe list......we are all trying to find our way the best way we know how....just because we don't see eye to eye with someone does not make them our enemy...give them time to learn and grow, they will get there...

I never got to met you jkrog08 but you must have been powerfully bright spirit because I haven't stopped crying since my first post.....

I look forward to meeting you someday Justin....................

~May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos~

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My sincere condolences go out to all his friends and family.

A huge loss to this site,this was a member who always carried himself with dignity,and who was also curteous to fellow members,no matter how outlandish the theory being discussed!

Rest in peace.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Rest is peace.

A fine member and someone I enjoyed debating with.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
JKROG, RIP. Spent hours reading your posts and threads. You were needed for a big job somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My condolences to all his family and friends.

May he rest in peace.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My Condolances to the loved ones, family and friends.

If the mark of a person is measured by those that were touched by this persons life, then he truly did measure high on the mark.

Peace in your travels, Justin.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

So moved by his passing and the kindred spirit he so selflessly shared, I have removed my entire Foe list. I have no enemies here, I realize that we are all friends.

See how deeply he touched souls, I know he is watching.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Justin, you will be missed, my friend and comrade in arms in conspiracy theorizing.

MICHAEL W SMITH PLACE IN THIS WORLD (VKMusic)

Even though you and I never saw eye to eye about the existence of "aliens", I never stopped respecting you, and never stopping being your friend.

When you got the F.S.M.E. I thought how much you deserved it.

You will be missed by so many here on ATS and I am sure as well in your offline world.

Thanks for always being my friend, and I think our tragic loss, should remind us.

We all get to have a place in this world, we just have to find it, you found yours.

And now, whether you walk with God, or with the starships, you will be missed.

Loss :

Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.

by Anais Nin

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Such a sad passing, fare thee well jkrog08 you shone like a star and we are poorer with the knowledge that will no longer be a here with us, posting such gems as you were known and respected for.

My sincere condolences to your family and friends and I am at least grateful and fortunate to have conversed with you, contributed to some of your threads.

"He, who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm so sorry. So very sad...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
RIP Jkrog.

" Reality is what remains when you stop believing in it" (P.K.Dick)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's so distressing to come in from work, and see this tragic news.

I am so very sorry for this. Soar high, jkrog, and discover all the secrets we all long for...and make it your playground.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm heartsick right now.
Our community has suffered a terrible loss, but the Universal Community just made a great gain. jkrog08, I feel weird saying RIP when I know that you're more than likely off on another adventure and far from resting.
Give everybody 'out there' a big hello from us at ATS. We'll be searching for you soon. I'll be looking for your beacon in the stars at night. See ya on the other side, Brother. xoxo

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
you will be missed brother.

I am happy in the thought that we can all aspire to match your quality of information display. I was and am proud to call you friend.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join