It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member and Friend jkrog08

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow, I really don't know what to say. His threads were always some of the most enlightening, entertaining ones. I did not know him at all, nor did I ever really interact with him on the ATS forums, but I did enjoy quite a few of his threads.

Truly a shock.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Not just friends..but family..that is what we are here. This thread and the outpouring of emotion from fellow members proves it.
As does the fact that I can't stop the tears..

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Do you think jkrog will still visit ats from the afterlife?

Spirits/Ghosts, whatever you wish to call them, I am sure they can still look down upon us all, check up on what we are doing. But who knows.

If he died peacefully, there is no reason to stay.

If it was I that died, I would most definitely move on about my next life.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A tireless and endlessly enthusiastic spirit.

His youthful passion, multifaceted talent and affable presence will be missed.

Strength and condolences to his (ATS) friends and family.

Peace, jK' .

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Incredibly sad to hear. He was such a good contributor here, and I enjoyed reading many of his posts, even if I didn't agree with them. He will be greatly missed.

Edit to Add: I am happy that he now has all the answers he tried so hard to uncover during his life.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by DocEmrick]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
WOW, so sorry to hear this!

A great contributor here, and he will be sorely missed by all.

Prayers and thoughts go out to his loved ones.

R.I.P. brother.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here's a shot of whiskey for you.

You are here. I know that for a fact.

Drink up, my buddy.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

He was a friend,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Rest in peace Justin. Although I never talked to you or met you 24 years old is far too young to pass. You are in my generation as I will soon be 27. There are so many things that are going to happen in our lifetimes that our parents won't see. I wish the best to you and your family, and I know that death is not the end, merely it is what we are on this planet.

I am atheist so I hope you have begun a new journey beyond imagination.

-Jon

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My beautiful friend,

I knew your pain and and I knew your joys, I knew what you looked for and I know you found love in your last days. I knew your traumas as a child, and your traumas as a young adult, I knew your strength in the face of adversity, you overcame more than I could at such a young age. I now know that you loved life more than you did not.

I remember all you achieved in your short but 'required' (lol) years with nothing but pride. If I could share all you have overcome and how strong you had become I would.

I know you wish you were still here posting on ATS, and you are probably wandering why this wasn't posted under you profile so you could get the flags and points

We will find those little Grey men with your help now I hope
and I hope there was a big 9ft Grey greeting you at the pearly gates with open arms. Otherwise I would be asking for my money back.

I will always remember how you lived, not how you died.

I miss you and I am so so sorry.
You are loved.
Zazz

PS no I haven't read the Agatha Christie Book, your last Skype message I didn't get to answer.
PPS I dont think I can ever listen to our podcasts again! But you were the best teacher for an introduction to UFOology I could have gotten!

"And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,
Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled
And paced upon the mountains overhead
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
"

WB YEATS

[edit on 6-3-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Condolences to you, JessUndefined for your personal loss. ATS lost a valuable contributor but you lost a soulmate. Condolences to all. RIP, jkrog.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh, this is such sad news!

R.I.P...you will be missed.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Nothing wrong with tears, AD. We'll all miss him.

His enthusiasm for his chosen topic even infected this skeptic...I truly enjoyed his work, and his passion came through with every word.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Kandinsky
first time I shed a tear for someone I haven't met.

Same here...

Me too,

Gut wrenching.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is for Justin too. I know he loved this song:

For you buddy,
May you get all the answers you were looking for now.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Justin was a pleasure to work and converse with. His enthusiasm and passion were a joy to be around. He was a friend to many here. There are no boarders to his friends. They came from ALL of the spectrum here. That's the type of guy he was. ATS is lessened today but we were fortunate to be able to get to know this fine young man. And it wasn't hard to get to know him. That also is the type of guy he was. For that we should be grateful.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Do you think jkrog will still visit ats from the afterlife?

I hope so, we talked about UFO's,

I hope he finds them.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Man! Real sorry to hear this. I loved some of his threads.

I really hope you are in a better place, brother ATSer!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I want to thank every single one of you for being here for me, and for honoring Justin so much. I know it is my life goal now to get his story out there and to do my best to make sure something this never happens again.

Justin told me he wanted to build the first craft to fly faster than the speed of light. He said most people thought it was probably ridiculous but I knew everyone on here would think different. We all know how smart he was and we all know what he was capable of.

To Internos, he looked up to you so much. He said out of everyone he had the most respect for you.

Justin reached out to me in my time of need and the sparks just flew. We never went more than an hour without calling eachother. I recall hearing the lyrics to a song that explained it perfectly; "Have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone, your whole life waiting on the ring to prove your not alone."

I have to live with this for the rest of my life. I have to unpack my bags and start over. It feels like this emptiness in my stomach and heart will never go away.

But one thing Justin said to me really stuck with me. He said "You cant sit around and wait for life to happen. You have to get up and do it yourself. Nobody is going to do it for you. You cant let the fear stop you from enjoying life and making a life for yourself."

If anyone wants to talk im always on here and would love to talk to anyone, and if anyone would like to call just u2u me and ill give my number.

I love how much ATS is pulling together from this. We truly are a family.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We didn't "start with the right foot", and the first words exchanged were mostly in disagreement, but Justin soon understood that even if we disagreed in some things, that was not a strong enough reason for not being friends, so things progressively changed until I considered him one of my best ATS friends.

His work on ATS, both as a member, with his great threads, backed-up by thorough research, and as a FSME will live forever in this electronic world in which nobody dies because nobody was born here; we just enter it and remain forever, as in the minds and hearts of those that love(d) us.

Being a sceptic, I don't know if there is an after-live, but if there is I hope to see you there, we will have much to talk about.

Até à vista, Justin. I hope we will meet again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join