It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member and Friend jkrog08

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wow what a downer
My deepest condolences to his family. And a big
for how the community pulled together over this. I hope jkrog08 learns some of the answers now.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

[edit on 8-3-2010 by chillpill]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What a loss. Like many, I didn't know him but respected his work. His was one of the first UFO threads I read on ATS. Since the scientific community doesn't take aliens and ufo's seriously, anyone interested in the subject relied on intelligent but open minded people like Justin to research and present the data. His writings were thorough and thoughtful and he was one of those people balancing out the crazies.

Rest In Peace.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thank you 12m8keall2c... that is a truly noble gesture.

And thanks of course to everyone that filled it up with love.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Rest in Peace Justin

Know that you will never be forgotten here

we'll miss your threads

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Do you think jkrog will still visit ats from the afterlife?

He will probably be checking out all the cool places we can only dream about.

Farewell, my friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die.

[Thomas Campbell]

My condolences to all of his loved ones.

Fly free friend......

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My apologies for this late post.

ATS has most certainly lost a valued and respected member. I did not know Justin personally but am sure he will be sorely missed.

HAVAMAL

Verse 76 Cattle die, kindred die,
Every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies
Of one who has done well

Verse 77 Cattle die, kindred die,
Every man is mortal:
But I know one thing that never dies,
The glory of the great dead

Justin was a fine young man of well respected and earned reputation. May his crossing of the rainbow bridge be quick, and may he forever be at peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I just found out about this tragically sad event yesterday. I have been horribly taken aback and have had to set my work aside just to cope with this.

Justin, my dear brother. I thought I was a decent researcher before I met you, but I was wrong. Through you, I learned about the minutae and the tiny, often overlooked details in a subject that desperately needs to have those seen so as to not appear marginalized in an already overly marginalized field. I thank you for that and I am indebted beyond repayment.

I will not cry for you as I don't think you would want that. But it is hard not to. Instead, I will continue in the manner that you have taught me through example and through the messages we sent one another and try to make you proud. I've been rereading the ones I saved and printed from you just to make sure I get it right.

You and Jeff Ritzmann were the first two to really help me out when I first came to ATS and it is a damn shame that I can't run to you when I am so damned desperate for a detail seemingly lost in the quagmire of over-info that is the sea of confusion called the internet. You are irreplacable my dear friend.

Your loss is incomprehensible to me...

I will miss you deeply forever,

Erik

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fad01f47796.jpg[/atsimg]

- 32# 25% cotton paper
- laminated coversheet, with a clear cover and leatherette backing.
- 93 pages in all

once again in Awe of the Community aspect that prevails across these boards.

You folks and your support for others in their time of need Are an Amazing group of Fine individuals.

Thank You one and All!

I love and appreciate that so much. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Oh man this is totallly shocking . Justin you willl truly be missed and I hope you get all of your questions answered on the other side. Your hard work will always be viewed in awe and I know many newcomers will still look at your work in amazement. God bless you and your family, you'll be in our prayers. R.I.P. From a friend.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
All my blessings to your family Justin ... enjoy the next step mate ...

Jess, just keep holding that love in your heart and it will never pass

[edit on 9/3/10 by Horza]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My condolences as well for such a highly articulate and intelligent individual who gave me hours upon hours of profoundness at his highly informative insights and understandings.
I dare say he is with the EBE's now coming to understand what information he knew of them in physical form now truly knowing it in multi-dimensional infinite eternal understanding.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wow this is such a nice thing and I am sure his family and friends will appreciate it and cherish it. This just brought tears to my eyes. I am so proud to be a part of this site. Thank you so much for doing this for his family.

Justin you and I talked a lot about my Mars theories and I always put off my thread because I didnt feel it was good enough but thanks to you and your support I started working on it again and will post it. You would be proud
I know that wherever you are you will be able to see it. I hope you find all the answers you were looking for and then some. You are truly missed and are always in my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

This gesture is truly something special. Thank you so so much to ATS's Chief League of Gentlemen,12m8keall2c, Springer, SkepticOverlord, Crakeur, SimonGray, William One Sac and Djarums and all the SMOD and MODs for making this happen and to those members, like me, who reached out on this thread and showed us all in a dark hour that we can come together.

Next time we come together may it not be as a result of a loss but may it be constant always in a general show that we love this community.

Much Love
themuse

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

- 32# 25% cotton paper
- laminated coversheet, with a clear cover and leatherette backing.
- 93 pages in all

once again in Awe of the Community aspect that prevails across these boards.

You folks and your support for others in their time of need Are an Amazing group of Fine individuals.

Thank You one and All!

Simply fantastic guys

Always remembered my friend, still missing your u2u's and mutterings

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
A lot has been said on this thread about Justin's threads and how great they were.

What some don't know is that Justin was not only patient, sincere, and understanding, he was brilliant. He constantly amazed me with his mathematical formulas or our talks on quantum mechanics.

Not once did he make me feel stupid.

I miss our Skype conversations when he was waiting for Jess to come on in the middle of the night. Justin was indeed a very special man and one that the world needs more of.

Goodbye my friend...... 7=7

Thrown like a star in my vast sleep
I open my eyes to take a peep
To find that I was by the sea
Gazing with tranquillity
Twas then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
Came singing songs of love
Then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
Came singing songs of love

Hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy gurdy he sang

Histories of ages past
Unenlightened shadows cast
Down through all eternity
The crying of humanity
Tis then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
Comes singing songs of love
Then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
Comes singing songs of love

Hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy, gurdy he sang
Hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy, hurdy gurdy
Here comes the roly poly man and he's singing songs of love
Roly poly, roly poly, roly poly, poly he sang

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Rest in Peace,

May all your cosmic questions be finally answered.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Came on yesterday and saw this, couldn't believe it. Would've posted sooner but I wanted to read all the messages, something truly special gone on here.

Condolonces to any loved ones he left behind, but I hope you can take solace in the fact that he has gone to somewhere much greater, somewhere where a mind like that can do so much more.

The good go young and if anyone needed to see proof of that, we have it right here.

You will not be forgotten.

EMM

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My condolences to the family. R.I.P jkrog08

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join