It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member and Friend jkrog08

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Can't say how shocked and sorry I am.

Lost for words. Near to tears.

So sorry for his friends and family, including those on ATS.

At least one good thing has come from this; he knows the absolute truth now.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ubelievable, you will be sorely missed, Iyou will live on forever in all you have touched.

Au Revoir my fellow human!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Felt like I just got punched in the chest. He will truly be missed!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
After reading this really shocking news today I realized I lost a very good friend here and therefore I could not withhold my tears.

I never saw you in person and therefore never heard your voice my friend, we only did communicate to each other due writing which connected us because of the same views and thoughts we shared.
Therefore and with great pain in my heart I realize that that connection has come so drastically to an end now.

Justin, I will never forget you.

Hans

All my condolences to his family, and his loved ones.

[edit on 6/3/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I can't believe this. I really liked him..... he was so bright and always looked towards the future.

This is a shock to me, and it feels so strange to lose somebody you have never seen, yet the loss is the same.

I hope he's gone to a better place, full of wonder.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've contacted a local florist and there will be a fabulous arrangement at Justin's funeral from ALL his friends at AboveTopSecret.com.

It would be great if someone could print this thread and get it to the funeral home to be placed by the flowers...

mark...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
wow. i was looking at the four top threads on the homepage when my eyes wandered up to the ats logo and i saw the black band. my immediate thought was "wtf???" jkrog was an awesome contributer, and always seemed like an all around good guy. i'll miss his threads. rip jkrog.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This really is unfortunate. Always wanted to make time to finally talk to him but never had the chance.

My thoughts are with him and his family.

R.I.P. Jkrog08

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
R.i.p Jkrog08, My Respects to all who knew and loved you, Travel Well ,
Starz and Flagz ....

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Rest dear soul, for the answers you were seeking are with you now. All the hard work you did will never be forgotten, as you will never be forgotten. Our thoughts and our prayers are with you always and forever.

FiatLux

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Cheers to that Springer, well done my friend. It really goes to show just how much of a community we really are.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I agree, that's such an awesome and kind! thing to do.

So it really does go to show what an amazing community we are here like "tothetenthpower" said and thank you!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Any way to chip in on the flowers?

I only hope Justin is a part of the upcoming crop circle crew next year and we get an ATS logo in the fields.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Enjoy the ride. It's only just begun.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
damn this is so sad, R.I.P you shall be missed

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
just learned of this very sad news

R.I.P. Justin,
you were a good friend a good person and a inspiration to many of us.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
jkrog08,

I feel I can't call you 'Justin' since I didn't have the opportunity of knowing you personally as so many other posters here had the fortune to. Nonetheless, I can't express enough how saddened I am hearing this news about someone I only knew by words on a screen.

Your threads are excellent and inspirational. They make me proud to be part of a topic that is otherwise stained with so much stigma. I hope wherever you have gone, you've truly found your answers. Death is just the moment when someone takes the blindfold off and you get to see how close you were to pinning the tail on the donkey.

Your words will always live on down here and hopefully help the rest of us get that much closer.

RIP

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

I wish you could see me giving you a standing ovation and the tears in my eyes that your words and sentiment has brought.

I am so sure that what you are getting for the funeral will reflect everything and everyone here on ATS.

I wish we could all appear at the service.

Please, someone, get this thread printed. Laminate every page. Allow his family and friends to have something from all of ATS that will help them know the immense character of our departed friend.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am lost for words.. I took my time reading this thread and feel so emotional right now, and know words alone can never mend the hurt Justin's family and Jess are feeling now.

What a small world it really is, that we can all feel this pain.. I hope the nights pass swiftly for you Jess

Steve.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thank you, Springer. If I could give you a hug IRL right now, I would. (((BIG HUGS))) Is there a way we can chip in?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join