It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalies in New Orleans/Angel Wars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I was wandering around some of my favorite web sites today one being C2C and this link caught my attention. You have to see it to believe it... Here's the link:

www.kenkleintv.com...

This video got me thinking about some of the UFO stories I've heard where people say they didn't notice the object/ufo there while they were filming, but only upon review did they notice an anomaly.....

It also got me thinking about Ghost Hunts. I've conducted some investigations of the paranormal and a lot of what you get is what you didn't see to begin with. Only when you sit and review the evidence on film, digi voice recorder, video etc... do you see what was not there to the naked eye....

It got me thinking about the The Philadelphia Experiment. The way Scientist are judging time now and all of what we thought we knew might not be what we thought to be true... ummmmm yea... work with me here..lol

All these situations including what was seen in the video could have very separate explanations... In the video I wondered why anything UFO would hang around a ship yard? I wondered if it could have anything to do with our *secret govn't* and what they could be up to...( I'm sure lots of crazy stuff happens at ship yards.) A lot of paranormal going's on will happen around a lot of water... (ship yard)

I finally *Wondered* what all you good Ats'ers thought... =0)

*Someone brought to my attention the Cost of the video... I am in NO WAY trying to endorse the sale of this video... I only wanted to bring the story to the attention...! nothing more

[edit on 5-3-2010 by tracehd1]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Is it possible that you only notice these things because your actually putting time and effort into looking for evidence, having been on ghost investigations and although not alot has happened i'm often looking back at photos and footage wanting to find something. It's just a thought anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Interesting, nice to see my city in a documentary, but I have to be honest. Some of the video's are not clear at all and are purely speculative at what they could be. They honestly could be helicopters or airplanes blurred horribly. But there are a few that I cannot say for sure on. I have filmed here for a long time, ever since I was kid and I am 18 now and have never filmed anything like that with consistency as they are claiming. But hey, all I know is that I am not spending $19.00 for this documentary, because I feel that I am going to get upset with it in the first 5 minutes. I could be wrong, but I rather not take the risk....

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Is it actually a Angel war? It appears to be dimentional distortion if that actually is the right term to use. Example a friend of mine heard and seen a huge ball of light come across the sky, thinking it was a meteor. It hit the water with a bang like it was some form of matter. The only differance is when it went in the water there was no water movement or steam to visually prove it actually hit the water. Could be a underwater base; but, I surely am not going to dive and check. I've seen and heard enough to know our government and schools don't prepare us for the real reality.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sasdavido

The Angel Wars angle is their angle and def. not my angle. I don't know what to think of it. I would love to see other video's that this guy taped but I don't want to invest in their propaganda so to speak... what they feel they've captured. Do you think it could be another dimension? Something to do with time? or...ghost? Another poster said this was his home town... have others in the area caught this type of phenomenon on tape? There is a lot of things going on in that area... =0)

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Are you still in the Area? Sounds like your not... do you know the shipyard that he's filming? When your back home you should try the same thing and see what you get... def. let me know if you do... =0)

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yea, I am still here in New Orleans. I am pretty sure I know where thsi shipyard is at since we only have one major one. And I am sure that's the one he is talking about. I will take the camera down there one day soon and see if anything pops up. I personally doubt it, but hey you never know.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

its northrop grumman in westwego and northrop has allways been under scrutiny for dabbling in e.t. tech im going to westwego 2morrow and will get some footage

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not exactly impressed with the light turning into a "plane" being supernatural. LOL. I think investigating flight plans and radar would confirm this was just a plane, but of course why investigate that when you can just shoot a video and play ignorant and claim something extraordinary occurred. And then to make the leap that these are "fallen angels"? This is the kind of thinking an 11 year old boy comes up with when they witness things they don't have much knowledge on.

So not to be dismissive, let's play along and see some independent camera work to help prove these videos have merit.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

G'day tracehd1

Thanks for posting that video....as is my way with such videos, I have worked through the video & noted what I believe I am seeing.

Here are my notes:

2.30: Streetlight or similar

2.35: Sunlight reflection off plane

3.05: Lights on poles illuminating shipyard

3.35: Fuzzy lights…..?

3.41: Streetlight or similar

3.45: Tree branches

3.55: Fuzzy lights…..?

4.16: Fuzzy grey area…..?

5.04: Plane with nav & landing lights

5.26: Same plane with light behind it…..?

8.30 – 9.56: 90 sec advertisement telling me to buy the DVD

I guess my response seems quite negative.....sorry about that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yes it is quite normal to take photos and later find a UFO.
They apparently have a small visible light footprint.
They do spark off some light now and then.
Follow the posts of ATS member CYRAX from years ago
as he explains how while taking photos of trails he found
UFOs in the photos.
Even one day in a clear sky he saw a spark in the sky
and took photos in that direction and found UFOs.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

right on! Remember...if you get anything strange let me know... =0)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'll take anyone's opinion I can get...after all that's why I started this. I thought the video warranted some thought and investigation. I appreciate your thoughts on it very much... and will def. take it into consideration. =0)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I've also heard of this happening. I seen some video of 911 and ufo's that were later found when played back...interesting footage. There's also video in Mexico of a strange cloud...when people played back their footage they found ufo's coming out of and going back into the cloud. If in fact the video was untouched and not a con.................... wow huh?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'll take anyone's opinion I can get...after all that's why I started this. I thought the video warranted some thought and investigation. I appreciate your thoughts on it very much... and will def. take it into consideration. =0)

G'day tracehd1

Thanks for your civilised reply.

I thought I might have been in for a bit of a "bash the skeptic" session for posting that!

I'm not a complete skeptic.....I just try to be very critical, which I feel is very important when one is trying to navigate throught this complex topic.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I've also heard of this happening. I seen some video of 911 and ufo's that were later found when played back...interesting footage. There's also video in Mexico of a strange cloud...when people played back their footage they found ufo's coming out of and going back into the cloud. If in fact the video was untouched and not a con.................... wow huh?

G'day tracehd1

I think the cloud to which you are refering has been shown to be nothing more than an unusual cloud.....assuming of course I am thinking of the correct case!

Do you have a link for that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I was thinking of something like:

dark objects showing up.
There were some cloud and UFO photos posted from time to time that
were mostly cloud and no UFO.
The UFO seems invisible or at least shrouded in a shield that circulates
light and prevents the detailed look as has been seen with Belgian
Triangle only when an artist reconstructs from witnesses.
A highly active electric field, which is noted in physics as active
in reflection of light waves, is suspected in use for suspension and
operation. A fast accumulation of electric charge might be the driving
force in a frequency active with gravity.
ED: must have missed the one with cloud and the in and out UFOs
ED2:
People that can't explain the UFO go to demons and light that can't
be explained. Well light can be explained and people who can
explain seem unwilling. I'm finishing up a read on Velikovsky
and the ancients saw gods and demons and angels fighting in
the sky and it was only Mars and Venus but they did come so
frightfully close that tipped the world more the once. Earth had
it rough in the pre AD ages.

[edit on 3/12/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hey.....we are neighbors! Having lived in New Orleans most of my life, I can say there is a vibe here like no place else....and probably a lot of paranormal happenings because of the city's history....HOWEVER.....this dude is complete BS. I have heard of this before. There are many people trying to jump on the paranormal bandwagon since it became popular on TV. He's just another one.....if you want to get REALLY scared, wait till Halloween and go to the House of Shock...That is freakin SCARY!!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think that is Avondale Shipyard in the video. My ex boyfriend worked there for years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join