It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new here with a tale to tell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
hi everyone ...ive been lurking here for a good 3 years now and find so much stuff of interest ..so i thought i would give back a litte tale ,but first let me introduce myself

im a happily married self employed decorator living in the far south east of the uk with my wife and teenage son ..ive seen a few things and met some amazing people over the years ...you will also see that i type very distinctively and ignore correct grammar ,due to being forced to learn it at grammar school ..its just a little thing i do ...the three dots or periods /full stops are me taking a couple of breaths ..

right then down to my tale

back in nov 1990 my wife and i with out then baby son had just moved into our new cottage ,i say new its over 100 years old ..at the time i kept rabbits ...i built enclosures in our garden to house them ..anyway ..6.30pm on the night of either nov 4th or 24th ,i cant recall which ,i went to shut down the enclosures to keep the rabbits safe from the local foxes which we found used our garden as part of their route every night ..the sky was perfectly clear and very very black ,the streetlight wasn`t working ,btw my house is on a leyline and faces due south (the leyline thingy was told to me by our neighbour ,ill tell her story another time ,luckily she told the wife an i her life story before she passed away two years ago ..your going love her trust me ..she gave us info on the 113 squadron of which her husband was commander ,she worked with churchill at the citadel during ww2 ..she used the enigma machine and told us many tales of how the americans would refuse to encrypt messages ..)right back to the tale ..so there i am in the garden ..very dark out ,ive got my torch to see the rabbits are ok ..then i feel a little static on my arms ,and then a faint humming sound ... i look up and see a massive black triangle ,perfectly clearly ..a white light in each corner and a red beam in the centre ..ok you say ..many have seen them around the world ..but this thing was travelling at around 5 mph! and only clearing our roof top by inches !!!! i shouted to the wife to get out here and check this # out ..she comes a running and then when she gets to where im standing she says loudly ,what the %&$@ is that ..i say oh good im not imagining it then ..we stood watching for a few minutes as this thing just cruised slowly over us ..i legged it out to my car to follow it ..which i did until it came to the english channel ..which is less than a mile from where we are ..i watched it slowly dissapear out of sight across the water ..this is where i got flustered and phoned r.a.f. manston to ask if they had anything in the air ,they said no and nothing on radar ..i phoned the guys at folkestone ufo group whos name i forget ..they laughed and said i was taking the &%?@ out of them ..a couple of weeks later my copy of ufo magazine flops onto the doormat ..with tales of the belgium airforce scrambling jets that same night ..and catching it on radar travelling from 13mph to 23,000 in a matter of 2 seconds or so ..since then weve seen many strange things in the sky over us ..from test flying uavs ,to cigar shaped lights ,pulses ,triangles ,stealth bombers and plllllllllenty of chemtrail layers ..so thats one tale i have ,i hope someone finds it interesting

i may not post often as im a busy guy ,but i will be here everyday as i have been the last 3years ..reading with great interest about the many varied things that msm cannot or will not dare to mention

thansk for reading ...elite ..

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
hey osbo, welcome to ats

interesting story, it seems more and more stories with a similar mantra are popping up nowadays

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
sounds like you're seeing almost every type of UFO there is!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
well we are very close to what was once the longest runway in the uk at r.a.f. manston ..its an interesting place ..it`s the place that had mean time before greenwich in london..many test flights have been flown from here ..my old neighbours hubby used to test fly jumbo jets by aiming them at the ground to put them into a spin then pull out of it ..all done over manston ..many many sightings having been reported here ..oh and were 30 minutes away from michael howards residence ..yep the same mishael howard who had the flying triangle sucking up water from his lake in folkestone ..we still get mines turn up from ww2 in the english channel ,we have test ranges nearby ..oh and manston was had nuclear silos and a massive base underground ..i forgot to mention this area is full of underground tunnels ,some were air raid shelters some smugglers tunnels and some templar tunnels (margate shell grotto ..google it )

so yeah ..it may seem im bragging but we see stuff here almost every other night if the skies clear

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eliteosbo

It seems that something weird happens and then strange phenomena seems to be drawn to a place like that place was a magnet.
Maybe the world military's for some decades now play with a technology that has a side effect of acting like a beacon and can be traced from within the medium that UFOs seem to prefer to travel out of the physical universe. Maybe something like subspace in Star Trek. A medium where time and place is irrelevant but any kind of events could be traced as signals with an accurate topological reference. Maybe you just need look for a signal to lock on to trace intelligent activity in the Cosmos and that may be how they find about other technologically advanced civilizations of similar levels, and not time consuming exploration efforts. If we check histories of places where strange phenomena didn't use to occur but started manifesting after some chronology it seems like something started calling them there and they seem they prefer certain dates of the year that either the transit is easier of the signal might be stronger thus more interesting or more clear to be triangulated to its exact positions. That also matches the three UFO Hunters criteria about places with lots of paranormal activity.
Maybe military's play with this technology to understand what it does to the surrounding environment and other phenomena it might draw in like UFOs and then try to find out what it should do to our own technology. We have at least one scientist that claimed he could draw UFOs or other strange phenomena with his technology and that was Wilhelm Reich,
www.space.com... and at least one that claimed he could trace sounds and voices from other dimensions or across other worlds, Nicola Tesla.
Also noticeable is that the the bulk of modern UFO activity started manifesting roughly during and after the years of Tesla's first experiments, If I am not mistaken.
It would be expected that ET civilizations would use very weird appearances in order to not make their technology discernible, yet triangle UFOs are most interesting because most of times they seem to appear as they are, yet they too seem to use ways of being non discernible to us. It's puzzling.

Interesting link, not from the UK though.
www.abcfield.force9.co.uk...

Maybe we are on the level of somehow identifying our own alien worlds out there through this type of medium that's why NASA seems to look at weird places at random for intelligent life. Trying to spot possible clues from the visual spectrum but already have the information of something of interest through some kind of other technology, maybe through some kind of other organization too.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
From your description can I assume you're more towards the Pegwell Bay side of things? Beautiful place, loved seeing the old Viking ship there when I was younger ... but I digress

Found this which is dated 5th November 1990 which almost fits in with your date.

The Manston area always facinated me when I was younger, especially the stretch as you head towards Ramsgate (if you know the bit I mean), the A299 if I remember correctly. Think I remember there being MoD signs and such.

Phoenix

Edit: Copy+pasted wrong link ... correctly now ... Fixed

[edit on 6-3-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
pretty darn close pheonix ..small world sometimes ..yep we drive by the old viking ship daily ...as for the report you posted ..i can catergorically state the thing had a pefect triangle shaped outline ..not just 3 explainable lights
..after all it was only 25ft above us !

[edit on 6-3-2010 by eliteosbo]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

awesome story!! Im new here as well,but have been a fan for awhile... now my question is? I've heard of the leyline (sic) theory before,what is it and how can i tell if I'm near one? good read!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eliteosbo
pretty darn close pheonix ..small world sometimes

Small world indeed
I miss living by the sea at times

Found this site which also mentions 5th November 1990 (must have been a busy night in the skies
) which then lead me to do an image search for Aurora Prototype Plane, not near kent I know but any of them fit what you saw?

Phoenix

Edit: Silly link error ...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i notice your sig pheonix ...out of cheese ..would that be uk cheese perchance ..?? if yes ..good man ...im oldtimes myself

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Uk cheese? No sadly not, it's a quote from a Terry Pratchett book linky.

Phoenix

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i didnt really find any shape descriptions in your link pheonix ...but theres a ton of videos on youtube that show basically what i think maybe the tr3b ..which looks exactly like the thing we saw

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Star and flag! Thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Welcome!

Interesting tale indeed.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
thank you all for the warm welcomes ..its taken me ages to tell people this ..mainly due to being ridiculed locally ..i was even ridiculed by my neighbour until one night i showed him the iss going over our houses ,then i showed him the strange moving stars we see down here in kent ..and then he saw for himself the lights that are accompanied by military jets on a regular basis ..he is now a believer

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

*SNIP*

Mate I pictured that as I read it and that is incredible!
I've never experienced/witnessed any UFO sightings so I'm flippin jealous!
I'm up in the North-East and with all the light pollution in the way, it's too bright to see anything even if it does happen.

Have you seen anything like it since? Or anymore sightings in general?

Much love...

MOD EDIT: Profanity removed.
Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on April 16th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

join