It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Timeline: Israel connection to 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Cassius666

On August 3 2001 a letter was sent to G.W. Bush telling him what the Bible Code warned. The letter reached his Chief of Staff Andrew Card who then handed it to Condoleezza Rice. The letter was kept from Bush.

On Sept 10th, the author of the letter rung the White House about the letter and to confirm Bush received it - he had'nt; while on that same day the NSA intercepted a message in Arabic however the NSA allege it was not translated until Sept 12.

Sept 11 was incoded in the Torah 3000 years ago.

Cool story. It would have been cooler if that bible code went viral before 911, but sadly those hints seem to resurface only after the fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Not quite...I have both books and I hope Michael Drosnin writes a 3rd Bible Code.

Now while I'm at it, with the 1st Bible Code.....gosh....I forgot the Japanese EQK and Tsunami was there as the American economic collapse.....

perhaps I should re-read both books again

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What was the date of the Tsunami in the bible code. I dont mean to bus your party, but a huge quake in Japan accompanied by a Tsunami was not an if, but a when. Does it name a date?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
But back on topic.

Originally posted by Cassius666

In 2004, it will be reported, “A former very senior CIA counterintelligence official told UPI that in 1998-99, the CIA discovered an Israeli couple, who were subcontracted to a US phone company, were working for Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service. ‘They did incredible damage—they got incredibly sensitive data, including key words identifying individuals or projects,’” this source said, adding he himself gave the case to the FBI. Additional details are not known. [United Press International, 12/9/2004] In 2005, a US criminal indictment will reveal that the FBI began monitoring some Israeli diplomatic officials in the US by April 1999 (see April 13, 1999-2004), but is it not known if there is any connection between that and this case.

How does this supposedly tie in with 911? Why is it important? Has it anything to do with it or is it unrelated?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
How is a mossad spying case on the usa in 1999 linked to the attacks of 911?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

In the first edition of the Bible Code by Michael Drosnin....

Re Japan EQKs: page 110, 111 and 112. It crosses twice, one in 1993 and another in future times but date was not disclosed other than the fact that it would happen anytime from or after 2006.

I'm still re-reading both books and Libya appears.

For 2012, there is mention of a comet. It says.....comet and crossed through it says it will be crumbled, I will tear to pieces, 2012.

There is also mention of an atomic holocaust. Says....atomic holocaust, in the end of days, code will save.

So much in these books but once I've had another good look (as time permits), I'll return with more.
edit on 3-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Not that I am not a huge fan of bible codes predicting tsunamis earthquakes and meteorites, but how is that relevant XD?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I havent read through all the invective and congrats but have you tried to get a line on Dov Zackheim?
Comptroller of the loss of the trillions in the pentagon,?
And incidently, CEO of a company which makes electronic equipment which allows the operator to take control of an airliner from outside while its in flight......
This is another little talked about item, and he too dissapeared back to ole yisreal very quickly after 9/11
Also i have to add he was in charge of selling top of the line F18 fighters to yisreal at scrap prices by the dozens!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lozenge

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by December_Rain

Congrats, good to see you authoring another great thread.
Starred and flagged.

I believe some of the details are different to this account, particularly re the Pentagon attack, but you have provided great evidence of Israeli involvement. However it was most likely a joint effort, also involving some highly placed, traitorous Americans.

for sure. most likely the neo cons. it only makes sense. i dont see why people cant spot the connections...

well, look at the leaders of PNAC, all neo cons, they are jewish israel firsters, paul wolfowitz, william crystal, et al.....they wanted a new pearl harbor event and they got it......israeli hands are definitely attached to this whole thing.......

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
How is a mossad spying case on the usa in 1999 linked to the attacks of 911?

the same spy ring that was under the guise of being a moving company are the ones that were arrested for filming the collisions and they had foreknowledge of the events, in fact that's what they told the police is that they were there to film the event.....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
these guys are the ones that wanted a new pearl harbor.....

blacklistednews.com...

Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz have been accused of being agents for the Israeli government. Investigations by Congress and the FBI have substantiated those allegations. Zakheim and his family were heavily involved in Yeshivat Sha’alvim, an educational organization in which students are taught to render absolute commitment to the State of Israel.5 Many of these individuals were also members of the Project for a New American Century (PNAC) which was established in the spring of 1997 with the intention of promoting American Global leadership at any cost. The chairman and co-founder was William Kristol, son of Irving Kristol (CFR), considered the godfather of neo-conservatism which promotes the ideas of Max Shachtman and Leo Strauss, a noted Zionist and professor of political science at the University of Chicago. Kristol’s co-founder was Robert W. Kagan (CFR). Kristol is also the editor and co-founder, along with John Podhoretz, of the Weekly Standard Magazine, established September 17, 1995 and owned by Rupert Murdoch until August 2009. This “conservative” magazine is edited by William Kristol and Fred Barnes and promotes Middle East warfare and a huge military budget, a mentality that infects the most popular “conservative” talk show radio hosts. Kristol is a trustee for the Manhattan Institute which was founded by CIA Director William Casey and was staffed with former CIA officers.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why dont these "911 debunkers" try to debunk real evidence.

this thread has so much information, it is a shame that truthers dont spend their time on material like this. This materials make people very nervous.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Excellent work December_Rain

Keep up the good work

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

14 UC mossad israeli students were LIVING on the 91st floor for a year until 9/11 WTC with 'construction passes' doing construction and 'art'?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join