It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Timeline: Israel connection to 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
blacklistednews.com...

Things are starting to get interesting.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Excellent work December. Thank you for your hard work on this. The more information we can collate and organize will only help to point out the true perpetraitors of the events of 9/11/2001. S&F!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nuff read, enough said.
Action.....and Rolling.....
December Rain speaks as Icycles on our steel shore.....

That's affirmative and understOod.
I don't know about you folks, I don't listen to much hard rock though this band plUcked a particular string in me.
Yeah, I know.....I'm not Alone.....
(not him) though I 'got' the message.
One more Rock for the Ages.....

Creativity in motion.....
NXT.....
edit on 19-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
excelent thread and info

always wondering how deep are the Israel connection in 9/11 and this thread have gave almost all the summary i wanted
edit on 19-11-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Good work, it becomes even more damning when you see their hand elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What about The Israelis arrested in a moving van in Tennesee? Why were they arrested in the first place and what is it with Israelis looking for the american dream by getting in the moving buisness in America?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

SO Israeli agents pulled of 911, blamed patsies, caused the US to goto war, killed millions..... sounds about right.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

SO Israeli agents pulled of 911, blamed patsies, caused the US to goto war, killed millions..... sounds about right.

I dont think it was just Israeli agents, but it looks like they were involved.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I wonder if any info put out by the OP turned out to be false.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Does it maybe tie in with this somehow

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So what about the info in the OP did it turn out to be accurate?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Does it maybe tie in with this somehow

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've always thought that it did. I remember seeing this exact footage live while glued to the TV on 9/11. I thought that it was real until I read later on that it was not. Palestinians were mentioned several times on 9/11, something that didn't make a whole lot of sense then and you didn't hear much about afterward. I am not at all blaming Palestinians in any way. There is no way they had anything to do with it at all, I'm merely going to document what I remember of them being blamed:

Sivian Kurzberg was the driver of the 'cheering Israelis' white van. When stopped by police he stated:

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem."

Early on 9/11 a report that the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine claimed responsibility for the terrorist attacks, a bold claim for such a small organization. This was immediately denied by the DFLP.

There was a call that led to police finding a white van of Israelis that went as follows:

Dispatcher: Jersey City police.
Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinians and going around a building.
Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel, I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has those sheikh uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an Arab

After Netanyahu said the attacks were 'good for Israel' he also said "Now, support for Israel in America is officially absolute, and Palestinians are cast once again as players in a global terrorist conspiracy"

There is likely even more "references" to Palestinians than these (and the fake celebrating ones in that video) but these are what I remember.

Here is my biggest problem with all of this, why the heck would Israelis believe that Americans were concerned with Palestinians? I'm not saying I'm not personally concerned, I would love for Israel to leave Gaza and the West Bank. But America had no beef with Palestinians, that's an Israel "problem". They put too much faith into that whole 'ally' thing and somehow think that Americans hate Palestinians like they do. Most Americans sadly don't even know what a Palestinian is.

"2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinian" .. No offense Mr. Zionist fake caller but not only do New Jersey police probably not know what a Palestinian looks like - they do in fact look just like Israelis. You both dress Western too.

Caller: ......he has those sheikh uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an Arab

That's another mistake, I doubt very many Americans would know what a 'shekh' uniform was. Again, putting way too much faith into believing that we Americans are Israel's best friend (our foreign policy is, but not the citizens). Again, dressed like an Arab? Arabs around where I live wear normal Western clothes....

If you believe that Israel could have possibly been the true architect of 9/11, this could be used as 'evidence' that they planned to blame it on the Palestinians which would make sense. I also remember an audio file somebody obtained under the freedom of information act that has radio chatter where police were investigating a van with a plane and the wtc on it ON 9/11. The van exploded. This could've been a false report, similar to a report from the Jerusalem Post about another white van pulled over full of explosives that was driven by "Arabs". If you believe that Israel was behind all this, these were likely items that were intended to further blame Palestinians and it just didn't work out the way they wanted it. Mostly because it wouldn't make any sense for Palestinians to carry it out, especially without Israel knowing about it considering how occupied their territory is.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Also meant to say that the OP has compiled excellent information, this is an excellent thread. It's a shame that many truthers often ignore this info or insanely concentrate on hoaxes like the no plane stuff. That could also be misinformation meant to derail the movement too! Remember, it is not anti-semitic to talk about this at all. We're talking about Israel, a government/country almost certainly having advanced knowledge or quite possibly even worse. The reason you don't read about this in the news is because of the anti-semitic thing. It's been called career suicide. Fox News had to remove their report after their email server was taken down because the ADM was using a bot to send out an insane number of spam emails. Fox News, ABC 20/20, and everybody else who has done a story on it had intense pressure from superiors not to go public with it.

The Zionists get away with it because they are protected. They can hide behind the anti-semitic shield. The UN repealed a ruling that Zionism is racism which is the only thing they've ever repealed like that. The US made it illegal to boycott Israel in trade. The Patriot Act has a special provision that basically says Israel can't be sued over 9/11. My info might be slightly off going by memory, but this is basically true. Every time on the internet where somebody posts facts as OP has, the are instantly responses intended to hurt the information and say it's false or debunked when there is no source that it has but people will read it and believe them. Generally they have Jewish-sounding names or Israeli-based IP addresses so you know why they would want to say these things.

One thing I didn't see here was the person who visited a Jewish cemetery prior to 9/11 and overheard two people speaking in Hebrew about the towers being missing come September. He brought this info to the FBI and the FBI left their business cards.

The average American is afraid to say anything negative about Israel because other than being an ally they don't want to be labeled anti-semitic or maybe in the back of their minds they would feel guilty because of the holocaust. We're conditioned to support Israel. I'm not even sure why our foreign-policy is so Israel-centric, they seem to be pretty self-sufficient. They're not exactly a good friend considering the confirmed espionage, the failed and admitted false flags (Lavon Affair and most likely USS Liberty).

Based on the facts, it is undeniable that Israel was involved in 9/11. Was the Mossad collecting their own intelligence and not sharing it? Were they sharing it on deaf ears? Were they sharing it and we let it happen? Was the Mossad collecting domestic intelligence for the CIA since the CIA isn't legally able to do so?

Or maybe, just maybe, they left a paper trail for identifying the 'hijackers' and pulled the entire thing off on their own with or without our knowledge. And if we really didn't know about it and discovered that they were behind it I definitely could see our government hiding this and re-purposing the attacks for the Iraq/Afghanistan wars and abandoning the absurd Palestinian claim letting Israel get away with it. I just hope I live to see some real answers in my life.

BTW - Not that it means anything but Israeli-based Amdocs uses Daniel Lewin's Akamai to cache web content on their corporate network

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am not so sure this is even about Zionism. It might be just a cooperation of elements or the cia or other secret services with the mossad. Talking about the no plane theory you get to watch videos. Checking the info compiled on here is a bit more teadious. I feel one should move from how has it been done, to who has done it. Maybe Everybody can pick a piece of info compiled in the OP and see if it checks out.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The offsite content in the op titled July 8, 1996: Neoconservative Think Tank Advocates Aggressive Israeli Foreign Policy is well sourced so that part checks out. What about the other parts? Can something be spotted that is a fabrication?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
How do the events headlines 1998-1999: Israeli Spy Operation in US Reportedly Discovered, Said to Cause ‘Incredible Damage’ for US Security in the OP tie in with 911?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In 2004, it will be reported, “A former very senior CIA counterintelligence official told UPI that in 1998-99, the CIA discovered an Israeli couple, who were subcontracted to a US phone company, were working for Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service. ‘They did incredible damage—they got incredibly sensitive data, including key words identifying individuals or projects,’” this source said, adding he himself gave the case to the FBI. Additional details are not known. [United Press International, 12/9/2004] In 2005, a US criminal indictment will reveal that the FBI began monitoring some Israeli diplomatic officials in the US by April 1999 (see April 13, 1999-2004), but is it not known if there is any connection between that and this case.

How does this supposedly tie in with 911? Why is it important? Has it anything to do with it or is it unrelated?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What if you have all got it wrong.....

Read Chapter 11 page 185 & 186 of the Bible Code 2

You'll be surprised who knew and who did'nt know.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
What if you have all got it wrong.....

Read Chapter 11 page 185 & 186 of the Bible Code 2

You'll be surprised who knew and who did'nt know.

Well I dont have that. Did the author realize in 2008 that the code that predicted 911 was in the bible?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

On August 3 2001 a letter was sent to G.W. Bush telling him what the Bible Code warned. The letter reached his Chief of Staff Andrew Card who then handed it to Condoleezza Rice. The letter was kept from Bush.

On Sept 10th, the author of the letter rung the White House about the letter and to confirm Bush received it - he had'nt; while on that same day the NSA intercepted a message in Arabic however the NSA allege it was not translated until Sept 12.

Sept 11 was incoded in the Torah 3000 years ago.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join