It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry anti-gov't writing linked to Pentagon gunman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Angry anti-gov't writing linked to Pentagon gunman

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON – A California man killed in a shootout with Pentagon police drove cross-country and arrived outside the military headquarters armed with two semiautomatic weapons, authorities said Friday. The shooter apparently left behind angry, anti-government Internet postings airing suspicions about the 9/11 attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
While I don't necessarily consider myself a truther... it seems a lot of energy in the press and the government has gone into discrediting honest Americans who question the official story of 9/11. While in every movement there are a few wackjobs, most so called truthers I encounter merely have doubts and questions about what really happened and lead up to that fateful day in September of 2001.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

One has to wonder if this guy was a member of ATS. This is one of the more popular 911 conspiracy boards.

Pentagon Shooter Railed Against U.S. on Internet
www.foxnews.com...

I have noticed that anyone that questions the offical story of 9/11 is being labeled a nutjob. I think TPTB are starting to worry about the truth being uncovered.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think this is the beginning of the end of youre 2nd amendment right to bear arms dear american people and possibly the end of conspiracy websites, i bet the NSA and the CIA and the NRO are trawling the sites now for more excuses to curb what freedoms you as a people have left

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

I was reading the article fully expecting them to name ATS as a website where he was ranting. Was surprised that it was not outed. Alternatively, may be they want us to think that we are safe hear out of the line of public scrutiny so that they may continue to monitor our posts and thoughts to see who they got to keep an eye on.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
I have noticed that anyone that questions the offical story of 9/11 is being labeled a nutjob. I think TPTB are starting to worry about the truth being uncovered.

Some are nutjobs. Most are otherwise intelligent people whose thinking simply went wrong somewhere along the way. There is no "truth waiting to be uncovered".

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
lmfao lmfao lmfao

angry internet postings.

i dont even know what to say.

::waves to every federal agent/employee reading this::

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
anybody else find it odd, that right as the gun ban in chicago is about to be handled we get a random act of violence?

also, its like a two-for-one shot, because they have the anti gun sentiment, and the 9/11 truth movement being demonized in one story.

i cant also help but think of that article i read a while ago about a "blond hair blue eyed al qaeda". i cant say whether its a false flag or not for sure, but TPTB wont hesitate to use this against normal americans. if he was genuine, he caused more harm than good.

whatever is behind this, the fear mongering is being stepped up quite quickly in the past couple weeks.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here we go again, with the anyone who tells any truths against criminals in government and police need to be shut up.

These news people really show there colours in these circumstances.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Is there a touch of sarcasm to your post?.
I hope so.
Being able to see the 9/11 elephant in the room is best way of discovering how much independent perception a person has and if they are capable of independent rational observation.
The line in the sand is being drawn with on one side those that will believe anything the government tells them to believe, on the other, those that exhibit the ability to disconnect from the Matrix of lies and deceit governments operate on.
"IT" requires your on going participation to remove more of your "inalienable" rights to freedom, a peaceable life, freedom of speech, and above all the non threatening presence of government.
Piece by Piece each of these are being eroded, Government is not listening to the people anymore, some are reaching breaking point.
And of course you have got to be a complete nutjob to realise that 9/11 was an internal coup d' etat, i mean if it was the truth the people would be within their rights to act to protect their country.

edit to add intimidation of the people by faceless scum is becoming boring.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by The X]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A truther advocates murder ---

Originally posted by QuantumDeath

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by NorEaster

Sorry, which of his beliefs are you using to justify murder?

When is killing people that work for the government murder? These people know damn well that what they are working for is a symbol of "Corruption, Deception, and Evil". They don't care if they are working to inslave their own people, just as long as they get paid. Goverment agencies have enough blood on them to completely fill 50+, 12ft deep swimming pools, and they all got away with murder by making these things look like a freak accident or a suicide.

They're going to get whats coming to them and this is just the beginning of it.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
guys yahoo news just said that the gunman's parents advised authorities that they were worried about him!

Another screwup by the authorities...
you know what that means right??

Time to give more civil liberties!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
LINK

This link shows a lot of information about this guy, if anyone is interested.
I suspect there will be more cases like this... soon, all who seek the truth will be categorized as a terrorist, extremist, or some type of militia member.
AKA, we will become the enemies...... even moreso.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Here we go again, with the anyone who tells any truths against criminals in government and police need to be shut up.

These news people really show there colours in these circumstances.

I was thinking the exact same thing, the propaganda-govspeak inserted in so called main stream 'news' is unapologetic, transparent and literally "in your face"... the lack of effort these days is so uncouth.

A blog connected to Bedell via the social networking site LinkedIn outlines his growing distrust of the federal government. It gives credence to the idea that a criminal enterprise run out of the government could have staged the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

new topics

top topics

join