It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all being POSIONED by sound

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

I looked up a few binaural beats once when I read things about them online but all of them had the opposite effect. Instead of being soothing or calming or spiritual they were the opposite.

I don't think we are being spiritually poisoned though certainly I think some television programs and commercials are mentally poison but that's due to the fact they lack any merit whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Here is an article about how sound and music can be used for manipulation and control purposes.

How music is used to manipulate people

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
reply to post by DrumsRfun

DrumsRfun, it doesn't truly matter in the big picture. Mostly because everything is happening for a reason.

Trust me, I know exactly what I sound like to you and there are no words I could use to change anything in your mind. You were given your world, and you created your version of happiness within it.

So it will be what it will be for your life as it is in mine.

My message was for people who've actually seen beyond the 3rd dimension, not for those who are still bumping their heads within it.

A person who spends his time in a cave waiting for convincing stories of the outside world are just lazy in my opinion. I don't spend time convincing people of anything. I just speak the truth as best i can. The truth is not a religion it's just the truth. Man made it into a religion to create his own empires. I don't listen to Man anymore. I listen to my shaman guide and the Source.

My friend, if you don't start waking up, you're going to miss all the fun in 3D and be stuck here. Why on earth would you not want to consider a paradigm shift to open the flood gates?

[edit on 5-3-2010 by manbird12000]

[edit on 5-3-2010 by manbird12000]

In ALL seriousness. Can I still have sex and stuff if I follow all this? Lol, cos my 3D body and mind REALLY enjoy sex, soo, if I can't have sex then I think I'm gonna stick with 3D for thetime being.

Although, it's intresting you brought this up man. I recently watched a video called "KYMATICA" which also talked in more depth about this world of frequencies we live in and it actually made a LOT of #ing sense, which was crazy. If you haven't all seen it, just search on Google videos for "KYMATICA" or Esoteric Agenda" and you'll see what I mean.

Maybe the Shamans did know something. Pretty freaky # that makes a lot of sense...

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Baguette]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Please see this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
O.k. so lets say that you are correct (I haven't shot you down just yet).

Besides classical music like mentioned above....

What would be the fastest and best way to reverse this?

What did you do to change this so that you could reach your 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and finally 9th dimensions? And to be honest, I do not know what dimension you have reached so far, I think I read 5th? I could be wrong.

In any case, can you list exactly what you did so that we can try it for ourselves, and I don't mean... "You can try this, and if that does not work, you can try this..."

No... I'm talking about telling us EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, to change this in YOU.

I would love to know, I am very interested in this and would like to see what it is that I am missing out on, see I do not know if all those dimensions exist, but I can't say they don't if I have never seen them for my self, so instead of coming at you with a bunch of "YOUR CRAZY!!! YOUR WRONG! YOUR JUST ANOTHER MISS INFORMED PARANOID DUMB A$$!"

I am coming at you in a very humble way, and hope that you could tell us in detail and perhaps we can all learn something new.

From one Human being, to another Human being, thank you for letting us know your thoughts, it is much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm getting assailed by terrible vibes on ATS recently..

The effects of different electromagnetic frequencies on the human brain have been recorded for some time now. These brainwave frequencies are coined the "Cymatic" Frequencies. They are supposed to be in the ELF range and are commonly in the range of ~1-100. In increasing order, is delta, theta, alpha, beta, and gamma.

The premise is that we can measure brainwave emissions and they are usually within a certain range depending on the state of the individual. Now, external frequencies can have an effect on you because your brain is forced into resonance after incessant exposure since it is an oscillating system.

The applied therapeutic usage of vibrational frequencies to alter brainwave patterns is coined Neurofeedback therapy. This has been shown to be a fruitful form of behavioral alteration and can be used to assist with depression, anxiety, or other troublesome psychosomatic ailments.

The question is.. Can this be used to induce these harmful states to begin with? Well believe it or not it is possible and has been attempted in the past.

For information look up the Soviet Woodpecker Program, Haarp capabilities, etc.. draw your own conclusion.

edited for spelling

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
Light and sound are are waveforms. When electrical energy is being drawn through an electrical device, the electrical device not only transmits electrical energy, it esonates physically to the cycles. This creates sound waves that directly effect the EMF frequency of the mind.

It's all vibration related and so they are all interconnected.

Well, no. Light is an electromagnetic transverse wave in space. Sound is a mechanical longitudinal wave in a compressible medium. They couldn't be much less interconnected. Sound is not EM, EM is not sound.

Your mind, what it is and if it's there at all other than a trick of the way you process information, doesn't have an "EMF frequency". The neurons in your brain do generate small electric fields, but this is also not sound.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz

Ok I'll chime in one last time saying that I think I read concerning EMF, radio, microwave, infrared, color, sound (I think), are all the same thing just at various wavelengths/ frequencies etc.

Leave out the sound, and you're mostly right. Color is an attribute that is descriptive of frequencies of EM within a very narrow range we call visible light. Wavelength and frequency are inverse to each other.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
manbird12000, which of these isochronic tones would you suggest listening to? They have their own specific frequencies. Which ones do you think are the most beneficial?

www.iso-tones.com...

Thanks.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's been over 120 years since 60 Hz AC became the dominant power transmission standard for the USA. I think if it did anything, we would have noticed over the past five or six generations.

Just sayin'. It's been around since before your grandparents were born.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

aaand /thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&ei=PDWcS7DlMcP58Abh3L2sDg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&c d=1&ved=0CBAQBSgA&q=sonoluminescence&spell=1

Sonoluminescence -- physics knows it's real but has no explanation.

It's the full spectrum transduction of frequency energy modeled by complementary opposite ratios -- not western math based on inverse square symmetric measurements.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Bedlam

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&ei=PDWcS7DlMcP58Abh3L2sDg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&c d=1&ved=0CBAQBSgA&q=sonoluminescence&spell=1

Sonoluminescence -- physics knows it's real but has no explanation.

It's the full spectrum transduction of frequency energy modeled by complementary opposite ratios -- not western math based on inverse square symmetric measurements.

Well, I wouldn't say there is NO explanation. It seems to be superheating of the vapor in the bubble as it collapses, with a dash of triboluminescence.

However, "full spectrum transduction" and "frequency energy" don't really make sense as terms, and math is math, Western or no.

"Frequency" when used in a scientific sense means the rate per unit time of some occurrence. You can't say "frequency" without saying "of what" because it has no meaning in isolation. In theosophic terms, which this subforum frequently (heh) and this thread in particular tend to deviate into, it appears to have meaning, but is never defined, and is, as Bertrand Russell might have said, 'a meaningless mouth noise'. The real issue is that theosophy attempts to arrogate physics terms to give it stature. So you have its proponents starting off with what sounds at least like a reasonable use of the term such as "frequency of light" and devolving into "raising your karma to a higher frequency" or the like.

<< 1  2   >>

join