It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all being POSIONED by sound

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I want to do what I can to help everyone rise to the next level that is approaching us FAST.

First thing you need to be aware of is the effect of all of your 50-60 Hz electrical devices laying around in your house. Not to mention the radiant effect of all the electrical wiring surging around your walls transmitting the electrical cycles.

For those who have recently been brought to binarual beats. With some research you will find that 50-60hz is bandwidth of frequency connected to depression and lower states of mind.

So we are all being slowly killed spiritually by the webwork of depression frequencies that encase us.

This is why the binaural beats , meditation is important to raise the frequency of your mind back to where it should have been.

Then only then, when you raise the vibration of your mind, will you see SOURCE and all of the coming dimensions that you've been hearing about.

Just know that you are being attacked by the electrical grid that covers this country. I don't know how deep the deceit goes, but I do know that most of human kind is dying from the very energy that surrounds them. They are becoming dead walking flesh or zombies.

Source! Now I know why you spoke about people glowing in the beginnings of time. Help everyone who is reading this. realize what is happening. Help them realize that their is a reason why they are so depressed in their lives and it was not originally their fault.

Please everyone. RISE and begin to see yourself sitting in a room full of poison trying to find happiness and joy.

I love you all. Hang in there. We're almost there. It's been a long thousands of years journey, but it is about to reveal itself to you.

4D, 5D, 6D or whatever you choose to call levels of conscience is a REALITY!

[edit on 5-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Interesting thought. I wonder have you researched what the frequency of the things around us are at all? I mean like is that really the frequency say of the electricity coming into homes via power lines. Or like in the wires in the house? Or say in a tv or pc or fridge,...whatever? I mean I really don't know. IS that the case? Did you check it out at all? It might be cool just for examples to say find a list of thee frequencies of common household appliances or the electricity coming in. I could see this being an issue but gotta see some evidence there....

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

What this means I believe is that we are all listening to the binaural effect of our electrical devices and appliances in our house.

In effect, being hypnotized towards depressed frequencies of mind.

It's the Nazi's all over again. Except this time, instead of taking the time to gather us and shower us with gas, they've decided to get every human being to surround themselves with EMF poison.

The fall of man is a battle raging right now. Forget politics or even the 3 dimensional realm. Almost every single human being in the united states. (includes possibly the governments) are being subject to the aura of vibratonal resonance. It would be appropriate to suggest that the entire earth is suffering from a 60 HZ cancerous attack.

This is why we are going to start seeing increasingly violent storm activity and other defense mechanisms.

However, the Earth is trying to ascend and it has to clean the negative energy from itself to do so. So it has to eventually kill the lower consciences that exist within.

This means that the conscience of each and everyman who lives in the lower frequency realms, will need to die. That's the struggle you are feeling in your every waking moment. It is the release of this negative vibrations that frees us into our next step of evolution.

Talking about the belief and non belief of God or Source will become a non-issue for each and evey one of you. But ONLY when you begin to raise your frequencies and partake of your shamanic journey to ascension along with mother earth.

The time is now.

We need to replace the Grid with zero point energy before we kill the flesh earth with this low Hz cancer.

Peace and Love

P.S. you each have no idea how great your REAL life is going to be.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Good questions! Depending on what part of the world you're living in right now, there is a set lower frequency power grid covering it. This means that every single electrical device that draws AC powers at low Hz is creating a 3dimensional binaural environment around it. It's best if I speak in simple terms and concepts, but seek and you will find.

If you listen to 60Hz freqs you will find that within time, you will begin to wish you were dead if you haven't already had those thoughts.

Here's a site that explains in pretty good details what effects the frequencies have.

Detailed explanation of frequencies

The astral realms is a lower vibrational plane, so this is why you must be carefull not to use the nearby negative energy.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

Then only then, when you raise the vibration of your mind, will you see God and all of the coming dimensions that you've been hearing about.

i stopped reading right there. Your christian right? I can tell.

This makes no sense at all.

If your mind starts vibrating go see a doctor buddy.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I'm not a christian. I belong to no religion, I just belong to the source. Far beyond your quantum virutal reality. I took the pill my friend, and I now see the matrix you live in.

The truth does nothing but stare you in the face. You will start your journey soon my friend.

Some Babies tend to be heart broken from the experience of being born, they cry all the time. The source keeps their energy safe while the flesh baby spends it's time in negative reality.

A waste of energy to be sure, but rest assured there is coming a time when you will grow and become a galaxy and a custodian of trillions of lives. Or do you actually think the 3rd dimension will suffice?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

*Forget politics or even the 3 dimensional realm*

No thanks I don't live in la la land.

*In effect, being hypnotized towards depressed frequencies of mind.*

Thats funny because I am very happy today.
Why don't I feel depressed??

* the Earth is trying to ascend *
No...the earth will still be doing what it normally does.Its not going anywhere.

*you each have no idea how great your REAL life is going to be.*
I already know how great my REAL life is.

So you are saying you have all the answers??

*It's been a long thousands of years journey, but it is about to reveal itself to you.*
So now you're a prophet too??

How bout some evidence that what you say is true without all the hairy fairy new age stuff.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The comparison of the frequency of AC in our electrical devices to bineural beats is erroneous. Bineural beats work with sound, presented at slightly different frequencies from stereo headphones in the listener's ear. There is no meaningful similarity between this phenomenon and AC in our electrical devices.

Also, the development and propagation of electric devices has occured in parallel with an increase of the life expectancy of the people surrounded by these devices(the population of developed nations). I'm not implying that the electrical devices are the cause of this - in fact I know that modern medecine is the cause - but rather that the two are entirely unrelated. If being around electrical devices was poisenous, there would be some measurable effect. Instead we find that the healthiest people in the world are surrounded by electronics.

There is no reason to spread fear. I understand that it is nice to blame the world or some nefarious agents working behind the scenes when people don't feel all that great about themselves, the world, or their relationship to it. But, there are real explanations for this that are sociological and psychological in nature, and have nothing to do with electronic gadgets being poisenous.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have not a clue what the OP was talking about.. anyway, I figure there is no sense paying any attention to someone that not only cannot spell but are too lazy to use the spell checker.

POISONED

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I have seen some of the stuff on vibrational frequencies and of course binaural beats briefly. I'll have to do some more research. At the very least I would think that from any point of view people could agree that with all the "noise pollution" or "wavelength pollution" or however you want to refer to it, meditation of some kind, would be a huge help. That's something I hope eveyone can see the benefit in!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

DrumsRfun, it doesn't truly matter in the big picture. Mostly because everything is happening for a reason.

Trust me, I know exactly what I sound like to you and there are no words I could use to change anything in your mind. You were given your world, and you created your version of happiness within it.

So it will be what it will be for your life as it is in mine.

My message was for people who've actually seen beyond the 3rd dimension, not for those who are still bumping their heads within it.

A person who spends his time in a cave waiting for convincing stories of the outside world are just lazy in my opinion. I don't spend time convincing people of anything. I just speak the truth as best i can. The truth is not a religion it's just the truth. Man made it into a religion to create his own empires. I don't listen to Man anymore. I listen to my shaman guide and the Source.

My friend, if you don't start waking up, you're going to miss all the fun in 3D and be stuck here. Why on earth would you not want to consider a paradigm shift to open the flood gates?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

First thing you need to be aware of is the effect of all of your 50-60 Hz electrical devices laying around in your house.

That Tesla fella sure was a genius. Maybe this why he was always sullen and lamenting his finances. It just so happens that it is also the most efficient frequency for transmission for use.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

First thing you need to be aware of is the effect of all of your 50-60 Hz electrical devices laying around in your house.

That Tesla fella sure was a genius. Maybe this why he was always sullen and lamenting his finances. It just so happens that it is also the most efficient frequency for transmission for use.

You're correct about both of your points. Regardless, it is an EMF frequency that creates lower states of mind.

Believe what you've been told or start seeking some answers for yourself.

There will hopefully come a day when the educational institutions of stupidity will be abolished.

The real education always resided in our Conscience. Our DNA was the key all along.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We should just meditate on the lowest of frequencies and burden the web so bad it says "i give up. you're all too depressed for the creator of depression itself!"

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Light and sound are are waveforms. When electrical energy is being drawn through an electrical device, the electrical device not only transmits electrical energy, it esonates physically to the cycles. This creates sound waves that directly effect the EMF frequency of the mind.

It's all vibration related and so they are all interconnected.

The point you made about the extended lifetimes of humans who benefit from electrical energy is correct. People are physically living longer.

However, no where in my OP did I ever mention physical health. I a speaking of mental health.

The potential of the mind increases with the rising of frequencies within it. Any environment counter frequency, lowers the potential of the whole.

The 3D existence of man only thinks about 3D reality. The metaphysical is much more closer to the truth then 3D. So when lightworkers or the increasing number of people like me communicate. We mostly speak in terms of the mind and how it is the mind that creates the reality you think you live in. Metaphysics is a REAL area of study, and it is the beginning steps in learning the ultimate truth about the origin of your life energy.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ok I'll chime in one last time saying that I think I read concerning EMF, radio, microwave, infrared, color, sound (I think), are all the same thing just at various wavelengths/ frequencies etc. So there has got to be something to the study of different wavelengths and their affect on human beings, since once again thoughts are impulses at varying wavelengths just like evrything else! Wow, I just blew my own mind! LOL just kidding! But really it is interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

*My friend*
Read my signature.I am neither friend or enemy.

*if you don't start waking up,you're going to miss all the fun*
Thats a very typical thing to say,it also comes across like you have a carrot and I am a donkey.Nice try tho.
I wake up every morning,what makes you think my life is not fun??
You have no clue how I live.That was an ignorant statement.

*My message was for people who've actually seen beyond the 3rd dimension, not for those who are still bumping their heads within it.*
Yes and my message was for people who live in reality.

*Why on earth would you not want to consider a paradigm shift to open the flood gates?*
How bout because my life is great just the way it is.I don't need religion or new age stuff to make me happy like some do.

Now back to the OP.
Prove we are all getting poisoned by the wiring in my home...as your OP says...Its an emergency.
Now remember,wires are real and so is the electricity.
As far as frequecies go...they help me tune my guitar so I don't see that as a problem.
You might want to put your feet on the ground and go have a bit of fun yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi
We should just meditate on the lowest of frequencies and burden the web so bad it says "i give up. you're all too depressed for the creator of depression itself!"

Any negative mental energy is depressive. It's the receiver of the information that decides if he should spend energy in negative or positive ways.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hmmm...Whenever I read some far out theory on ATS, I try to think of a practical example to gauge the veracity of said theory on a scale of one to "You've got to be kidding me, Mr Bugaboo!"
Here's what I came up with:
Vibrators. Why do you think a woman would drop-kick her Chihuahua out of the way to get to her "best friend"? Surely, if your contention is true, then the use of a plug-in vibrator would make her depressed. But it doesn't, not by a long shot.
Just saying...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The 50-60hz of AC electricity isnt sound. It's the frequency the current changes direction, so how are we being poisoned by sound?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join