It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I KNEW this was going to happen, sooner or later!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Awesome... so which of the shooter's beliefs justified attempted murder?

Could you spell it out?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crito
Dem al-Quiders be everywheres. Al-Quiders in Iraq. Al-Quiders in Iran. Al-Quiders in space!

Nobody forced these guys to become cops at the Pentagon. And it's not like someone exploded white phosphorus artillery shells over their home and burned them alive while they slept.

Oh your talking about how Israel which the U.s supports using U.S supplied weapons to attack the innocent in Lebanon and the Phosphorus bombs dropped on Palestinian children.

Good point.

They are not only liars but murderers and if you question their murderous ways you must be a truther or anti semite.

What a sick, dark world these people must live to believe that they can convince others that this is ok.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Awesome... more blood thirsty Faithers!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
"Awesome... so which of the shooter's beliefs justified attempted murder?
Could you spell it out?"

From my post, how did you come to the conclusion that I am justifying attempted murder? Could YOU spell it out?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
All right, I've said time and time again that sooner or later, some innocent bystander was going to get killed over the horse s**t your beloved conspiracy web sites are pushing out to get people all paranoid over shadows. Well, it just happened. Some idiot conspiracy fetishist who was so madly in love with the idea the gov't is out to murder us all went to the Pentagon and shot two cops there:

What the Conspiracy fetishists think is,"an investigation"

When the cops asked Mark David Chapman why he murdered John Lennon, he responded by quoting secret passages earmarked for him in "Catcher in the Rye". When the cops asked Charles Manson why he sent his cult off to murder people, he told them secret messages in the Beatle's song, "Helter Skelter" was telling him to instigate a race war. NOW, if they could ask this jerk why he shot two Pentagon police officers, he'll almost certainly answer that it was in response to the "secret information" he found on Loose Change, Prison Planet et. al. In his internet postings he said "it was a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions", so where do YOU think he would have gotten that idea from???

Now, here's a pop quiz, to determine right away whether you people are part of the solution, or part of the problem- When you read about this guy, are you...

a) ...horrified at how fringe crackpots like this are seeing what they want to see in these conspriacy stories and are getting the dangerous idea to take matters into their own hands?

-or-

b) ...convinced this is "evidence" of yet ANOTHER conspiracy and/or coverup and the secret world order is framing him (or even staging this themselves) as a disinformation campaign to discredit the rest of you truthers?

Ok GoodOlDave *slaps face to stop your hysterical rant ... get a grip man !

If you are suggesting that this site is responsible for the action of a person who has tipped over the edge, then why the hell don't the rest of us all go around running amock every time the gov't (or anyone else for that matter), p!sses us of ???

Your ridiculous rant and halfwitted accusation to this website and apparently it's entire membership is pathetic.

Wherever you go there is always going to be a slim minority of people who go beyond the pale ... and it sounds like this guy was one of them ... but I'll bet a pound to a pinch of s* that the guy has always had troubling tendancies and he finally just lost it ... I'm pretty certain this guy would have had his opinions with or without this website ... the website is just a place were a variety of opinions from all sides can be aired.

Simple as.

Woody.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well it's clear to see this is affecting people on both sides of the arguement.

Best thing to do would be to have a New Investigation , to put this issue

to bed.

Find all the Truths, and Lies, and resolve it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Good ole dave, I have seen you attack everyone who supports the truth or questions the lies that we have been told.

Questioning the higher ups is what makes this country.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - e. Burke

As you can see, we are not going to do nothing, we will not let evil triumph no matter how long they stay and litter forums with their hate.

My guess is that you are not in good shape enough for it but..... join the army, go fight in the middle east. We need guys like you in the front lines.

You seem to support and believe lies you are told by the news and web pages then support them in the front lines instead of sitting in the basement all day attacking people who seek, love, truth and freedom.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Good ole dave, I have seen you attack everyone who supports the truth or questions the lies that we have been told.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - e. Burke

As you can see, we are not going to do nothing, we will not let evil triumph no matter how long they stay and litter forums with their hate.

One of the ways to help "the triumph of evil" is to keep yelling " they're behind yah " when in fact the baddies are in plain sight to the front.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yes yes yes, us "truthers" want more blood shed.

I heard about this and was elated with joy.

Another guy trying to stick it to that shadow government.

I hope you see how ignorant that sounded...and how ignorant you sound when you make such assumptions.

Another attack thread made to try to discredit, but offers up no sort of fact behind it.

If someone wants to do an illegal act, they will find justification for it. plain and simple. your attack tactics are suspect sir.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I dont understand whats going on...but its early, just got on ATS

Whats with all the 9/11 anger management issue threads going on this morning? Anyone care to enlighten me? I have yet to pinpoint anything that can shed some light...I know yesterday a thread about some new england towns were wanting a reinvestigation...seemed a civil enough thread..

I know also some idiot went and tried to shoot up some people at the pentagon...meh, every group has some fruit loops...but other than that...is there some new development I am unaware of?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Has this been verified, I mean that it happened because he is a "truther"? Either way, its a tragedy. Those cops are just working people like ourselves, albeit they protect criminals in the capital. Shooting cops will get you nowhere, well except dead or jail!

It's only going to get worse I'm afraid. The bottom line is that there ARE real discrepancies, non-truths, unanswered questions, and a lot of circumstatial evidence that indicates that the gov't is lying. You deniers will never cease to be completely closed minded and the fact is you are quickly becoming the minority in the world. We know for a fact that they have lied to us in the past and continue to do it to this day. Who is really at fault? If they told us the truth, there would be no paranoia. However, there might be some dead or imprisoned politicians.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I know also some idiot went and tried to shoot up some people at the pentagon...meh, every group has some fruit loops...but other than that...is there some new development I am unaware of?

Thats it, your up to date.

Some nutbar flys a plane into a building ...TM fault

Some nutbar shoots 2 guards at Pentagon... TM fault

War in Iraq ... no connection to 911

War in Afgan... no connection to 911

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hey there SaturnFX,

It's all about the guy who shot at a couple of cops at the Pentagon.

Woody

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Okay. Newbie here.

Can someone explain what a "truther" or "faither" is?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
hah.

i was wrong.

they skipped over right wing extremist this time and went right for conspiracy theorist.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
As of now, there isn't nearly enough substance to this incident to tie it to anything conspiracy related, especially since it was perpetrated by an individual.

My only problem with this situation is that this John Bedell person seemed to have some intelligence and education. Maybe he even had some talent, the world will never know. Why he would waste said intelligence and education the way did - by getting himself shot to death, I just don't understand.

He recognized that there was something wrong with the system, as most of us do, and maybe he was a bit paranoid, as most of us are, but there are things you can do that are constructive, even if they seem small.

What he did was a complete waste of man and brainpower. Maybe he was terminally ill or something and just did something rash without a real plan.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yeah I'm a noob too...

What the hell is a truther?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
they skipped over right wing extremist this time and went right for conspiracy theorist.

If this person was some kind of extremist, wouldn't one who tried to infiltrate the Pentagon be a left-wing one?

Or am I totally out of the loop?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Are you saying that we should expect more of this and that you may be involved?

Go away, you're not welcome here. You sound like an undercover police detective trying to entrap someone into a federal crime.

Where in 'Shadow Herder's' statement did you see that that they were "planning to do something", or where did you see them support violence or anything of the sort? He was talking about THE FORUMS, and people coming here and acting Just Like You. You're corrupting this place with your over-dramatic accusations and getting threads locked, and people upset, on a daily basis.

If you can't function on a normal, non-threatening and undramatic manner, then please go elsewhere. There are no "secret assassins" or "murderous rebels" here, scheming your demise. Give me a break.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join