It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Detailed Look Into The Future: March 16th, 2010 (Part 2)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well its the start of the 16th here in the U.S. of A nothing big to report hahahahahahha sure it will go as normal if you wanna call it that

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
3000 riot police deployed in Jerusalem in protest to some stupid synagogue re-opening.

www.news.com.au...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by mazzroth]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by Larryman

I believe that if they have enough building to be able to start the sacrifices agian then that is all they need. I have also heard the the Temple is basically already built in pieces. They just have to move them in place. I imagine it would not take long to get the Temple ready for the sacrifice again.

Please could you clarify what sacrafice is to be made? Sorry for my ignorance

It would be a Red Heifer.

There was a Red Heifer born in 2002 but it was disqualified.

www.templeinstitute.org...

However, listen to this here, news released last month that is not being covered in the mainstream media...

Read then listen to the audio release in the link as well for more information...

A Red Heifer is Alive and Well in Israel!

In this highly charged live special two hour broadcast of Temple Talk, Yitzchak Reuven and Rabbi Richman reflect upon the lessons of Purim and modern-day Hamans. They also talk about the relationship between the Golden Calf and the mysterious Red Heifer, including the dramatic revelation of a new red heifer alive and well in Israel at an undisclosed location! Our hosts take some lively calls from listeners and interview Yosef Rabin, a Temple activist working diligently on the International Temple Mount Awareness Day (March 16th) project. How are you going to be active in your community to raise Temple Mount awareness? Rabbi Richman reads an angry, threatening letter from a Moslem, plus a letter from the US government, both indicating that people are defintely taking notice of, and acknowledging the importance of, International Temple Mount Awareness Day. Be part of it!

This week from the TEMPLE INSTITUTE:

WEEKLY TORAH PORTION: KI TISA, with Rabbi Chaim Richman.

Why is is that the golden calf, of which we read in this weeks parasha, is symbolic of the impurity of death, while the red heifer, of which we also read in this weeks special Torah reading, is symbolic of of the pure nature of life eternal? www.youtube.com...

LIGHT TO THE NATIONS, with Rabbi Chaim Richman: THE PRIESTLY GARMENTS, PART III: How are the Priestly garments, (bigdei kehuna) fashioned, and what is the spiritual significance of their every detail?

universaltorah.com...

Get ready for INTERNATIONAL TEMPLE MOUNT AWARENESS DAY - Rosh Chodesh Nisan, March 16th. Click here to find out what you can do to help bring the Temple Mount and the Holy Temple back to the forefront of world consciousness: www.templeinstitute.org...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Guess what nothing is happening HERE Just a boring school day

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Allen.craftr]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allen.craftr
Guess what nothing is happening

Guess what something is happening

See what posting like that does to the quality of this site? I am glad theres members that enjoy contributing something worth sharing or this site would not be what it is.

Read the threads before you post, including the first thread in this topic which can be found here if you bother your butt and you might see that something is actually happening today...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by Allen.craftr
Guess what nothing is happening

Guess what something is happening

See what posting like that does to the quality of this site? I am glad theres members that enjoy contributing something worth sharing or this site would not be what it is.

Read the threads before you post, including the first thread in this topic which can be found here if you bother your butt and you might see that something is actually happening today...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Huh I don't see the earthquake shaking any temples...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey... what happened with that ATS 'Breaking News' thread about Israel now having more than one sacrificial red heifer ready for the 3rd temple - created about 1/2 hour ago, and then suddenly disappeared before anyone else had a chance to read/reply to it? It had a 10-minute video showing a guy reporting the news, and he was wearing a tee shirt and had headphones over a John Deer hat.

[edit on 3/17/2010 by Larryman]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So are the prophecies coming true or are the intentionally trying to fill the prophecies?

Do the prophecies only work if the prophecies aren't intentionally fulfilled?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I tracked it down to Godlikeproductions, apparently the head of the temple institue is insistent on moves being made in the near future.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder if building a virtual Temple that people could walk around and experience in virtual reality would count the same way.

Otherwise, ain't nothing going to happening anytime soon except the same old crap.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams

I tracked it down to Godlikeproductions, apparently the head of the temple institue is insistent on moves being made in the near future.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Yes! That's the topic. Good work finding it elsewhere! But why did it's thread disappear from the 'Breaking News' forum after only about 15 minutes from it's posting? It was not moved to another ATS forum that I could find.

Not 'locked out', not moved, no warnings, and no violations stated. Just disappeared... poof!

Was it censored for some reason?

[edit on 3/17/2010 by Larryman]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well you saw it for longer than I did. I had left my browser up for awhile, and when I came in and scrolled down It caught my eye in the newest threads section.

By the time I had clicked on another article and went to look for it, it was gone.
So I gave a little search myself cause the thread title like I said definitely caught my eye.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Dang...I was hoping a prediction would finally come true and this one sounded good...better luck next time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join